ERGO

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,
Very handy glitch this, thanks!

Some advice / guidance needed please. I'm currently stacked on:
499/500 revolver enemy kills.
499/500 enemies killed.

When I kill a cop in St.Denis with a revolver, I receive the 500 enemies killed award - with 400XP, but for some reason don't receive the award for 500 revolver enemies killed?

Might this be due to disconnecting so quickly it doesn't register? Or any ideas why?
Thanks in advance.

ClosedCasket82

ClosedCasket82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you get 200xp per silver award... so you’re receiving the correct xp for both awards

G

Gus Fring

Reaction score
Sin$
So I did this with 2 guns from level 30 to level 90+, 1000 XP each time. The awards would occasionally lock themselves down at random (go +500 even though I was following proper procedure). Once it happened just after I spent an entire day lining up a weapon. I also had an award that refused to be locked down and I used it many times without being wanted until if was finally locked down +500 yesterday. Youtubers are jumping on this glitch in the last few days, if you intend to use it do it quickly.

S

shive4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you spawn in saint denis? I was spawning there but then it jumped me to Tumbleweed.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you spawn in saint denis? I was spawning there but then it jumped me to Tumbleweed.
Go where u want to respawn.
Then click story and exit game.
When u load free roam back you will spawn very close to where u left.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a faster way than closing application and restarting the game?
Just disconnect internet and re connect, have it on short cut so you can quickly get to it. It’s very fast and efficient, essentially like just changing sessions from the menu.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you set a shortcut?

I'm wired connection btw
If your using PS4 you would just go to settings and network and hover of “connect
To internet” then double tap PS button.
So after you go and get your award you just double tap PS button and click X to uncheck Internet, then just click X again to check it, double tap PS button and your back to RDR

S

shive4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your using PS4 you would just go to settings and network and hover of “connect
To internet” then double tap PS button.
So after you go and get your award you just double tap PS button and click X to uncheck Internet, then just click X again to check it, double tap PS button and your back to RDR

Awesome! Thanks.

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this from 42-90 and now need cash bad, but I'm tired of picking up fish and hunting cougars lol. I just hope r* doesn't take the lvls away ..... Seems pretty easy to track the xp in this game so its probably very obvious to them what's going on here

S

shive4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this from 42-90 and now need cash bad, but I'm tired of picking up fish and hunting cougars lol. I just hope r* doesn't take the lvls away ..... Seems pretty easy to track the xp in this game so its probably very obvious to them what's going on here
I farm hideouts. Got 2 maps in 3 hideouts last night after xp farming.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are ranking up efficiently then cash shouldn’t be a issue, as treasure maps provide you with 80- 200 dollars cash, so if you are doing the award method effective and efficient, you should not be spending money or ammo and just blowing thru the ranks and getting maps... especially at ranks under 100.

In regards to rockstar tracking, highly doubt it since they could of done the same with gta, and at the end of the day there are many legit ways to be constantly earning XP, so that would be one hell of a stretch for them to go after xp.

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are ranking up efficiently then cash shouldn’t be a issue, as treasure maps provide you with 80- 200 dollars cash, so if you are doing the award method effective and efficient, you should not be spending money or ammo and just blowing thru the ranks and getting maps... especially at ranks under 100.

In regards to rockstar tracking, highly doubt it since they could of done the same with gta, and at the end of the day there are many legit ways to be constantly earning XP, so that would be one hell of a stretch for them to go after xp.
Oh I know I stopped at 90 but it costs $3600 to upgrade a full set of ability cards and I've made just over 6 grand total... With the cost of weapons and recipes on top of that in broke

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh and Rockstar has taken levels from me in gta online but they were Jtunes levels

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, I hope people are realizing that you don’t need to confine your awards to a individual shot... I have seen a lot of comments as well as even youtubers who are saying the best and most is the firing from hip and horse back etc etc , which is giving like 1000- or 1200 I believe.... as long as you can disconnect your internet within 5-10 seconds and your efficient, you can use multiple weapons, so whatever is easier for you.

For Example, I dual wield my pistol and revolver and have head shots and kill set on both, as well as combat kills and my repeater on head shot and kill.... so I just walk up to the group at thieves landing and every turn I receive 1400 as oppose to the usual 600-800.

Rockstar Dev

Rockstar Dev

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you explain more clearly? The video has been removed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register