Patched VERY EASY DUPE GLITCH, 6 000 000$ in 10 minute

• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 68,033
G

Gr1

Reaction score
Sin$
If you cannot see once you have replace the elegy with the car you are duplicating just kill yourself from the interactice menu and it will fix it

Last edited:
U

Universile

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, everyone,
Here is a new glitch... the first steps are long but they are only to be done once... it will only be necessary to repeat the last 4 steps...
The classic issi resells for $1,754,000 once transformed.... compared to $1,000,000 for the retro custom

Founder:
Apokalypt (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vlucILbKriD2mlbHEaKBQ)

Requirements:
1 friend with a MOC
1 MOC with RH8
CEO garage with empty space + customization workshop
115k (currently it's $80k)

Steps:
You go into your MOC (in the bunker) and go into the RH8
2. Hold start, then press L2(PS4) or LT(Xbox One) and release start at the same time (if you can't start an activity it's good otherwise repeat the step)
3. You open the criminal starter pack, select "vehicle" then click on "pegassi vortex" and finally click on the internet link (superauto...).
4. Once on the internet, click on the small house on the top left then go to "Warstock" then on the MOC, select a new interior, click on renovate a first time and then a second time
5. (Very quickly) you press start, you open the pack again and close it
6. By staying on start you go to "online" then "option" and you kill yourself (at the bottom of the options, watch the video if you don't find it)
7. Your friend invites you into his bunker, you go in the back of the MOC and your friend go in his MOC (Enter with friend and crew nearby)
8. The friend takes out his MOC and brings it near to your CEO office.
OR
He goes in front of CEO office and order his MOC then place it near your CEO office (the most important thing is the final location of the MOC, the way to get there doesn't change anything)
9. Then he leaves the session
10. You will spawn in front of the bunker and very quickly kill yourself (if you spawn under the Map kill yourself again)
11. You go in front of your CEO office and order your MOC and then the vehicle to dupe
12. You drive into the MOC with the car
13. You will spawn with the dupe on the map, the plate have changed
14. You put it in the CEO's garage, buy a new RH8 in the MOC
15. Go in the dupe, do right d-pad and change one thing
16. You go out with the vehicle
For another dupe starts again from step 12 (wait for the delivery of RH8)

I can’t even put an elegy into me mic?

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why just the issi?? Shouldnt the other arena cars sell high to??
Guess the arena cars are the new bennys.. thanx r*.. suck it lol

O

OfcxDoa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent done the glitch yet but I am also wondering is there a reason to just do the Issi classic? Can we do others or is there a risk of some sort or do they just not sell for as much for some reason?

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone could help me getting this glitch set up, I would appreciate it much. I have a matchmaking thing set up in that thread. Xb1

P

PotatoTrooper

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the purpose of changing one thing on the car to avoid detection or for the glitch? Wondering becasue i dont know if its okay to have them identical

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the purpose of changing one thing on the car to avoid detection or for the glitch? Wondering becasue i dont know if its okay to have them identical
It's to force a save on that vehicle most of the time so that you can sell/save..etc.

T

tony9464

Reaction score
Sin$
can I get a buddy on ps4 for this glitch? whether it works or not I wanna give it a go.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent done the glitch yet but I am also wondering is there a reason to just do the Issi classic? Can we do others or is there a risk of some sort or do they just not sell for as much for some reason?
You can dupe any car who can go in the CEO office. I advised the Issi because it is the most profitable vehicle

Yeshman

Yeshman

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure. I got it working once, filled up ceo garage. Now when I go into MOC at the end part my car goes into Moc and doesn't dupe?
Same is happening to me, I go into moc with my issi and I get a black loading screen

Top Bottom
Login
Register