• Views 3,109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gr1zZzZ_cs

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently came across a short video on YouTube that has him just getting infinite tiers on the operation. That’s all the I do I have so maybe we can start looking into it. I also don’t think it’s possible to get that many tiers in one game and also that’s not what it looks like when u buy tiers

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
He finished an infinite lives snd bot lobby with literally thousands of kills he planted the bomb to end the game correctly instead of just leaving its not a glitch it's a result of boosting

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the original founder's video of the tier glitch but he doesn't show how to do it necessarily. It's got to do with transferring tiers from another account.

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t understand how one could boost this at all..? I’ve litterally dropped 300 kills in a game and haven’t even gone up a full bar legit no boosting

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t understand how one could boost this at all..? I’ve litterally dropped 300 kills in a game and haven’t even gone up a full bar legit no boosting
get 1k+ kills pretty much doing everything that earns xp including calling kill streaks

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
get 1k+ kills pretty much doing everything that earns xp including calling kill streaks
I literally said in my previous post that the kid got thousands upon thousands of kills in an unlimited lives snd lobby and he still doesn't get it saying "I got 300 kills" .. doesn't even compare to thousands. ..

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I literally said in my previous post that the kid got thousands upon thousands of kills in an unlimited lives snd lobby and he still doesn't get it saying "I got 300 kills" .. doesn't even compare to thousands. ..
Only way to get more tiers in black market is doing that tbh

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tiers are based on time, its not from getting loads of kills, it could be a bot lobby that hes been in for a few hours and then ended or it is some form of glitch by transferring it off another account, ive had a visual glitch with my tiers going onto my friends account when ive been unlocking stuff for him but when the bar fills up it reverts to his tier+1, perhaps this guy found a way to turn it from visual into actual

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
tiers are based on time, its not from getting loads of kills, it could be a bot lobby that hes been in for a few hours and then ended or it is some form of glitch by transferring it off another account, ive had a visual glitch with my tiers going onto my friends account when ive been unlocking stuff for him but when the bar fills up it reverts to his tier+1, perhaps this guy found a way to turn it from visual into actual
Personally I think he just sat in a no time limit SND lobby for hours & ended the game legit. Which means as of right now it wouldn't be possible anymore.

Khaliid

Khaliid

Reaction score
Sin$
This happens when u log in with your secondary account, it causes a visual bug and tiers do not stick.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently came across a short video on YouTube that has him just getting infinite tiers on the operation. That’s all the I do I have so maybe we can start looking into it. I also don’t think it’s possible to get that many tiers in one game and also that’s not what it looks like when u buy tiers

This is just a bug I recently experienced also. It basically recounts the tiers you were at starting from 0 again. In my case I sat there and watched it go from 0-77 for a good 5 mins. I didn’t go above what I was previously at before the bug occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register