Everytime i try to buy something it says “We cant process your payment.”
Anyone know how to fix this?

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried linking your card or bank to Paypal then try checking out that way? Are you sure your details are put in properly? Are you trying to buy on console or PC?

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you trying to buy something outside of the region you're locked to?
I have had this when my account is set to the UK and buying from Argentina.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Just trying to buy vbucks
Thats your first problem.

Kidding aside, check to see if your bank is declining it for any reason. Then check and see if Xbox is having any sort of “server issues” as that’s normally the cause if your card is good to go.

Stimpy987

Stimpy987

Reaction score
Sin$
It is better to not save your payment options online because anyone can get to them. I never use my credit card for my online payments and I feel much safer because of that. There are other, better options for all online transactions and I use Skrill for all of my transactions. I was thinking about using Paypal or Skrill and after reading this article on https://baxity.com/skrill-vs-paypal . I decided to go with Skrill. Paypal is much more popular, but with Skrill you have the chance to grow and get VIP status accounts that have more benefits. I registered for my account via link from Baxity and I got verified quickly and after just 30 days I got my VIP account. Skrill is much more secure and it has lower fees than other competitors.

Top Bottom
Login
Register