Reaction score
Sin$
hi this glitch still works?

jamesbruh

jamesbruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
could I explain in writing how to do the glitch so that I can translate it into French?
- set up your awards to where you are one kill away from the silver award/second to last step, for exp "Kill enemies with a pistol" 499/500 (where 1000/1000 would get you the gold award)
- get the last kill for the ones you set up to complete them and close your game or disconnect from the internet
- rinse and repeat

B

Bangz93

Reaction score
Sin$
thank you for your explanation but the only problem I have is that when I have completed the challenges my my xp are not taken into account once I cut the connection

and as I do it with several categories I get only 1 single challenge and it's the last one I get the other rest validated after the restart of the game

K

Kenflo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you for your explanation but the only problem I have is that when I have completed the challenges my my xp are not taken into account once I cut the connection

and as I do it with several categories I get only 1 single challenge and it's the last one I get the other rest validated after the restart of the game
You have to reset it if you completed it,

My current setup of getting 800 xp
498 total kills
499 hip kills
499 repeater kills
74 bow headshot kills

You should add 499 horseback kills have 800 for killing one enemy
(Ideal setup, to lazy to reset and another 1000 kills)
Horseback
Hip
Total
Any weapon

I know its time consuming to setup if your above 500 but its worth it trust me

W

wudc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to reset it if you completed it,

My current setup of getting 800 xp
498 total kills
499 hip kills
499 repeater kills
74 bow headshot kills

You should add 499 horseback kills have 800 for killing one enemy
(Ideal setup, to lazy to reset and another 1000 kills)
Horseback
Hip
Total
Any weapon

I know its time consuming to setup if your above 500 but its worth it trust me
U got time for both repeater and bow kills?

K

Kenflo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently, and he manages to shot those from the hip too.
I tested around 10 seconds, one way to figure out the max amount of time is getting
A lower award tire like kill 10 enemies with a certain weapon
So it wouldn’t be a big deal if it saved

Will be testing today

Last edited:
adbdragonmaster

adbdragonmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm worried cause of that update that just came out today. I set up around 900xp worth of challenges I don't want to lose

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm worried cause of that update that just came out today. I set up around 900xp worth of challenges I don't want to lose
What you going to do then, never play the game again? If they have patched it theres nothing you can do really.

Just food for thought but maybe todays update would be to fix bugs that the last update caused with it being so soon after. I've been kicked several times since the previous update which never happened before and a few friends have said the same.

adbdragonmaster

adbdragonmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you going to do then, never play the game again? If they have patched it theres nothing you can do really.

Just food for thought but maybe todays update would be to fix bugs that the last update caused with it being so soon after. I've been kicked several times since the previous update which never happened before and a few friends have said the same.
I'll still play lol it's not all about glitches.

But it turns out it's still working and I have plenty of time.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m trying to stack execution and kill people with revolver. Soon as I do one it doesn’t let me do the other. If I execute with the pistol it only gives me the execution. It does seem like you have a lot of time to do this. I’ve reset after like 30-40 seconds and still have both

Edit, never mind. It’s kill enemies not pedestrians

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Award value has beed reset to 0.02

You get more for losing a deathmatch than you do cpmplting these challenges.

Last edited:
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It’s ok the store appeared today you can buy your gold now, only 99.99 for 350 bars. I’m sure the reason why.

Exp part still works just tried it

O

OfcxDoa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s ok the store appeared today you can buy your gold now, only 99.99 for 350 bars. I’m sure the reason why.

I dont know where people are getting their information but quit spreading lies I literally just reset a challenge and received 0.20 which has been the buff for a week now. They havent reduced it it started at 0.05 then they buffed to 0.20.

I dont know where people are getting their information but quit spreading lies I literally just reset a challenge and received 0.20 which has been the buff for a week now. They havent reduced it it started at 0.05 then they buffed to 0.20.
This was meant for the person above you sorry

This is a lie.

jamesbruh

jamesbruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say this started to give me diminishing returns today, I had set it up to where I was getting 900xp for doing one rifle headshot using dead eye that would also be my 1,000th rifle kill, then added 500th kill in general to it and it went down to 605xp and one of them was only giving me 5xp, not sure what it was

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This was meant for the person above you sorry

This is a lie.
No it is not a lie.

Muppet .

I wont be buying gold.

J

Joeyo

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say this started to give me diminishing returns today, I had set it up to where I was getting 900xp for doing one rifle headshot using dead eye that would also be my 1,000th rifle kill, then added 500th kill in general to it and it went down to 605xp and one of them was only giving me 5xp, not sure what it was
The gold awards reset after around 10 times, so maybe that is why you are not getting as much, the silver give endless xp.

Top Bottom
Login
Register