What's new

Patched New Award Glitch

Sicksix05

Sicksix05

Reaction score
Sin$
so there is a reward to ride from Coulter to Adler's house. It is a gold so you can do it 10 times. I did the ride got the award as soon as the notification popped up that I received the award I close the application went back in award was now unchecked but I did not receive the XP so I did it again Inlet the award sit on the screen of the touch longer then close application log back in still did not receive the 500 XP to the third time I waited a little bit longer until I saw the reward and 500 XP on screen then close application restarted. The award was finished put my 500 XP was not awarded as I was keeping track of how much xp I had to next rank could this possibly have been patched?

C

Chillifurz

Reaction score
Sin$
so there is a reward to ride from Coulter to Adler's house. It is a gold so you can do it 10 times. I did the ride got the award as soon as the notification popped up that I received the award I close the application went back in award was now unchecked but I did not receive the XP so I did it again Inlet the award sit on the screen of the touch longer then close application log back in still did not receive the 500 XP to the third time I waited a little bit longer until I saw the reward and 500 XP on screen then close application restarted. The award was finished put my 500 XP was not awarded as I was keeping track of how much xp I had to next rank could this possibly have been patched?
Gold medals dont work long, just a few trys..
But i can do silver medals over and over

D

Damecassjonez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason i dont think it works with the one and done awards. I tried it with the kill a flying bird award and it didnt work. But the other ones still do. Ive been doing it with the kill a 1000(499) enemies with a revovler and kill a 1000(499) enemies silver awards. 400exp which is kind of time comsuming. The ones the op are doing it with are probaly the best.

K

Kenflo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shoot from the hip 500
Kill 500 enemies
Kill 500 with any weapon

Kills and headshots is out of sync

EdgyEdgeLord

EdgyEdgeLord

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working for anyone that's wondering.
I'm doing 500 repeater kills, 500 rifle kills, 500 hip fire kills, 500 horseback kills, and 500 revolver headshot kills. 1000 xp per run

C

CfJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working for anyone that's wondering.
I'm doing 500 repeater kills, 500 rifle kills, 500 hip fire kills, 500 horseback kills, and 500 revolver headshot kills. 1000 xp per run

Do you have enough time to get kills with three different weapons before disconnecting?

EdgyEdgeLord

EdgyEdgeLord

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have enough time to get kills with three different weapons before disconnecting?
Plenty. I headshot with revolver while on house, jump off to kill with repeater, and hipfire with rifle.

SidSleeps17

SidSleeps17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the only glitch that is worth a F*CK right now. I have searched for hours and hours I currently use. 500 kills, 75 Headshots with a bow, 100 Kills with a bow, 50 Horseback kills, 50 Kills with deadeye for 750xp per reset.

C

Chillifurz

Reaction score
Sin$
Some serverlag or sotmehing messed up my setup.. it saves now 501 kills, 500 horsekills, 500 pisol kills...

I dont know how this happens, but i have no motivation to do anoter 1000 horse pistol kills :frown:

We need a faster glitch for xp without so much work

S

SkeetSkeetSkeet

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm OK with the 625 I'm getting.
Worth the time to set it up.
I think this is the next thing that will get patched.

The wall clipping will require a "real" patch.

I'm using 499 kills, 499 repeater, 499 executions

You may see it not work a few times, but keep doing it and it will come back.
It also doesn't have to be a lawman, it can be any civilian that carries a weapon - just pull yours out and aim at them to see if they have one.

Having the double-tap for the home button set to internet connection is the fastest, stay in the game, just go back to free roam.

C

CfJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How much xp and cash does it give?

You don't get any cash from it, it's pretty much just farming enemies by using special ammo and executions.
Before all the enemies are killed, you die so that you can go back to the checkpoint and start the farm again.

D

Dylan M07

Reaction score
Sin$

It also doesn't have to be a lawman, it can be any civilian that carries a weapon - just pull yours out and aim at them to see if they have one.

Having the double-tap for the home button set to internet connection is the fastest, stay in the game, just go back to free roam.
When you say resetting the network is the fastest, does that method work on xbox going offline and back online? It does get tedious quitting the game every time haha

adbdragonmaster

adbdragonmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know this:

If I've already done this glitch with a gold challenge and it's not giving me xp anymore, can i reset it and now do it for silver unlimited?

X

xMELOOx

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know this:

If I've already done this glitch with a gold challenge and it's not giving me xp anymore, can i reset it and now do it for silver unlimited?
yes it works,
------------------------------------------------------
just finished rank 100, stopping now to glitch, got everything I wanted, no ban and not patched so far :biggrin:

K

Kenflo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

How to change the setting for double ps button?

Top Bottom
Login
Register