Solved Is Boosting worth it?

• Thread starter matt7789
  • Start date
  • Views 871
M

matt7789

Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I have never boosted. However, I would like to know whether you guys think boosting is worth it in terms of levelling up? I know it makes it a lot easier to get camos but I have wondered whether it may be quicker to boost and level up or to level up normally.

What do you guys think and what is your opinions? Thanks :smile:

ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously, it's against the rules and can result in a ban/reset. Personally, I have never been banned or reset from boosting while I boosted in pretty much every CoD. If you strictly boost, your gameplay skill will drop unless you balance them. You will also get bored of letting people kill you constantly. You do not want to make everything clearly look like you boosted. Camos and Levels are easily gained by boosting compared to just playing. Other than that, go for it! Just be careful.

Upvote 0
rustomen

rustomen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, the only value of boosting i see is for camos. Other than that you can get about the same exp playing regular while also having fun.

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
It can be worth it for camos and what not. But as for XP what is even the point? Mine as well actually play and earn just as much. Also you can easily get reset for boosting.

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, just play the game right. That was always my mindset and won't change.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register