What's new

Tools GTA V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaza_Sensi

Gaza_Sensi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there armor that lets the iaa bdge show on top of it in the armor section?

any armor number 5 and any swat vest

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know why when I'm creating an outfit for my female character torso 2 always reverts to default shirt no matter wat I do.

S

StonersEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 questions.

1) i know how to put livery on the cars but i dont know how to get the R*, skull, bully etc can any1 help me with this? Or is this just trial and error? (Was kinda hopingany1 tested it already and can help me out a bit)

2) outfits: when im creating my female char im not able to put on pants, torso 1 and 2 lets say 95% is default and everything else aint what the name say it is.

Q

QueenJ222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody knows if there is this top or the normal black or white at save editor for female?
Screenshot_20181129-112153_zpsnuyasrfw.png
[/URL][/IMG]

G

Gkjy675

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm having trouble opening my ps4 save. I used the tool for jailbroken consoles to extract my save but the editor doesn't seem to open it, am I the only one with this problem or is this for everyone?

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm having trouble opening my ps4 save. I used the tool for jailbroken consoles to extract my save but the editor doesn't seem to open it, am I the only one with this problem or is this for everyone?

Take your save your using and run it through your save wizard. Then export that file and open that up with the editor.

G

Gkjy675

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take your save your using and run it through your save wizard. Then export that file and open that up with the editor.
I don't have save wizard I'm using the 5.05 tool, it should do the same thing I was able to mod my skyrim and god of war save with it. I don't understand why it doesn't work with this editor. this is the tool I'm using [Click here to view this link]

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys, i have a problem
it appears to me a mesagebox say ".exe has stopped working" when i star the program
what i can do ?

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, im playing around with peds, how do i for example change all the civs or example "Chef" to "Simeon" if it is possible tho. I know how you change michael, trevor, franklin but not anyone thats not in character section.

Also how (if possible) do i change value of wallet cash (not bank cash)

Thanks for any help :happy:

guys, i have a problem
it appears to me a mesagebox say ".exe has stopped working" when i star the program
what i can do ?
try reinstall?

V

Vxxdxxboy

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I unlock the map / change my game percentage??
And how do I walk around in my underwear aswell??

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just get a modded save off youtube with 100% completion. Wing it through SW and done

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone plz give me tips on how to get colored bulletproof helmets. Feel free to DM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register