What's new

Solved can you mod online ps4

B

BEEBOP ps4

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone beebop here so quick question for use can or can you not mod on gta 5 online ps4 was online last night to 5am uk time about half 3 this boy come on to my lobby they were just 5 of us was public started racing at the airport then before you no it they were 20 something people the same crew tag next thing a no tanks golf buggys plans cars start to drop from the sky I GET KILLED THO A PLANE WALLS ECT LIKE WTF SEEN ALOT OF THIS IN BAD SPORT OR PS3 CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone beebop here so quick question for use can or can you not mod on gta 5 online ps4 was online last night to 5am uk time about half 3 this boy come on to my lobby they were just 5 of us was public started racing at the airport then before you no it they were 20 something people the same crew tag next thing a no tanks golf buggys plans cars start to drop from the sky I GET KILLED THO A PLANE WALLS ECT LIKE WTF SEEN ALOT OF THIS IN BAD SPORT OR PS3 CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS
Welcome to Se7ensins. It's rumored to be possible by a certain few who cracked the PS4's secondary cpu Samu. This started sometime around 2015/2016, so I doubt its going to be released anytime soon. Most dev's in that area have given up hope for ever getting a jailbroken PS4 online. Nevertheless there are still a few hopeful people working on finding a public method.

Upvote 0
B

BEEBOP ps4

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Se7ensins. It's rumored to be possible by a certain few who cracked the PS4's secondary cpu Samu. This started sometime around 2015/2016, so I doubt its going to be released anytime soon. Most dev's in that area have given up hope for ever getting a jailbroken PS4 online. Nevertheless there are still a few hopeful people working on finding a public method.
Ok so if its not a mod then how can this happen what kind of glitch could or would use never seen any thing like this on ps4

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a rumored 3rd party software that allows mods online using jailbroke ps4s :whistle:

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do you hink that is the case with this then ???
Hard to say, there are a couple of methods they can choose from. I don't know anything, but ive seen it personally too :wink:
Mad respect to all who can, and let's hope it's released publicly for those of us who can't yet :smile:

Upvote 0
B

BEEBOP ps4

Reaction score
Sin$
A Dont get it if u can mod online y keep it a secret y not tell people your going to get found out anyway or mabe in my case were they just testing to see what they could do and what they couldn't just puts people off playing gta if you can get killed tho walls plans ect and spawn planes tanks cars ext from the sky what methods are they a thought mabe director mode or something along they lines mabe ???? a have the name of the person and crew a will see what eles a can find out defenetly interested to see how this happed a no silly question bt yes a have messaged him all a got back was invite in to other boys party to be told it was a loophole they were useing and i was the just there bye chance as a test dummy pmsl

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A Dont get it if u can mod online y keep it a secret y not tell people your going to get found out anyway or mabe in my case were they just testing to see what they could do and what they couldn't just puts people off playing gta if you can get killed tho walls plans ect and spawn planes tanks cars ext from the sky what methods are they a thought mabe director mode or something along they lines mabe ???? a have the name of the person and crew a will see what eles a can find out defenetly interested to see how this happed a no silly question bt yes a have messaged him all a got back was invite in to other boys party to be told it was a loophole they were useing and i was the just there bye chance as a test dummy pmsl
Exactly, it's in a test run phase, and not ready to be released. Don't let greed get the best of you. Have patience, and much better quality versions will rise. We don't want to get things prematurely patched by accident, because we got too nosey publicly :wink:
The less noise the better. I imagine yes, they are using loopholes in the code, allowing the bypass of online checks.
Out of respect to the crews working hard on this (to better the community as a whole) I would lay low on this subject outside of dm's. Unfortunately, we will not get any real answers until a later time. Or until someone leaks it (like a douche)

Upvote 0
B

BEEBOP ps4

Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly, it's in a test run phase, and not ready to be released. Don't let greed get the best of you. Have patience, and much better quality versions will rise. We don't want to get things prematurely patched by accident, because we got too nosey publicly :wink:
The less noise the better. I imagine yes, they are using loopholes in the code, allowing the bypass of online checks.
Out of respect to the crews working hard on this (to better the community as a whole) I would lay low on this subject outside of dm's. Unfortunately, we will not get any real answers until a later time. Or until someone leaks it (like a douche)

ok so what your saying is shut up then can u pm me then

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register