What's new

Discussion They need to make Xbox One RGHs

So what do you think?

• They should make Xbox One RGHs, For Sure and keep the modding industry ALIVE!

Votes: 85 72.0%
  • Maybe, I think they should but I am not sure...

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, I think the modding industry should just die out and shouldn't be a thing anymore.

Votes: 31 26.3%

• Total voters
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that the key is used for signing purposes, however the actual key is never revealed on the stack.
They arent pushed to the stack normally at all. Error the processor. And the exploit will be obvious. Push your payload then set validate push print. Instead of validation the keys will be pushed onto the stack. Dump.
But we dont even need them.
Error the processor push your payload set sonature check to a value of 1.
1 pass 0 fail.
Intel and amd processors tend to shut dowb when under heat.
ARM processors tend to produce serious error under heat.
Many exploits microsoft says the xbox one processors arent vulnerable to become vulnerable when they are in errored state.

C

Culhane

Reaction score
Sin$
They arent pushed to the stack normally at all. Error the processor. And the exploit will be obvious. Push your payload then set validate push print. Instead of validation the keys will be pushed onto the stack. Dump.
But we dont even need them.
Error the processor push your payload set sonature check to a value of 1.
1 pass 0 fail.
Intel and amd processors tend to shut dowb when under heat.
ARM processors tend to produce serious error under heat.
Many exploits microsoft says the xbox one processors arent vulnerable to become vulnerable when they are in errored state.
are you speculating, Or have you actually achieved any of this ?
Are you trying to say that when you thermal throttle the processor, it jumps to an error handler that you can inject code into ?

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
To bad it legit will never happen, I can promise that. PS4 is getting there but even then, it can't be spoofed online.

C

Culhane

Reaction score
Sin$
To bad it legit will never happen, I can promise that. PS4 is getting there but even then, it can't be spoofed online.
Well, I agree it probably wont happen. However, I can guarantee that it's possible to bypass any currently imaginable security check, it's a matter of having the means and funding to do it.
For example, there are fabrication facilities that can de-layer the processor and add logic and extract decrypted data directly from the cache and registers, during execution.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
are you speculating, Or have you actually achieved any of this ?
Are you trying to say that when you thermal throttle the processor, it jumps to an error handler that you can inject code into ?
I said nothing of the sort. You got me confused with someone else.

Heat to the processor will cause errors to happen. Spectre is a real thing.
Anti tamper measures tend to shut down long before the entire unit does as well.
Not a real predictable exploit but an exploit none the less.
I do have now 6 consoles banned for “tampering”. If you count these 6 I own 13. Lucky number 13.

W

WhiteBoiSebbie

Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''
Reaction score
Sin$
this probably won't happen for a very long while.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If it plays out anything like 360 did, rich kids with a boring life will ruin the entire multiplayer by making online matchmaking a living hell. I'd rather mods stay as far away from xbox one for as long as possible before I lose my mind.

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Entire post is full of how rgh ruined xbox. Rgh didn't ruin anything. ONLINE rgh did. And baring in mind it took people time to figure out the online stuff for the servers, and how it's stepped up for xb1. I completely believe a exploit is possible, but will more then likely NEVER be able to go online this time around. That solves all the issues people are complaining about.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Only things I would question is stealth services and tools for xbox one coming to fruition. Once we get those (obviously after the "Xbox One RGH/JTAG") then it will be interesting see how the community will react and how microsoft will respond.

Playstation 4 does have modding, but Im not too sure about online.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only things I would question is stealth services and tools for xbox one coming to fruition. Once we get those (obviously after the "Xbox One RGH/JTAG") then it will be interesting see how the community will react and how microsoft will respond.

Playstation 4 does have modding, but Im not too sure about online.
In regards to any attempts for people to get online: it wouldn't be a wise idea. Once your console is banned then you're most likely going to be screwed and so it'd be unwise. Even then, that would require an exploit that would allow exection on the security processor. Microsoft already has a system in place and especially if it became as big as Xbox 360.

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope RGH xbox one never happens. Its already bad enough with unfinished games. We don't need unfinished AND hacked games.

S

SilentModz237

Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I can think of is a HDMI cec exploit since the Xbox One uses HDMI cec

M

M3RKL3MAN

Reaction score
Sin$
Even if they did make an RGH out of the XB1, it would be ruined within months because of kids.
Thanks but no thanks.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard that Xbox 360 Servers will be shutting down sometime in 2018 and I think Xbox One RGHs should be made because if not then the modding industry will die out within the years. I know we have professionals working on it already but when that year comes is when they really need to push out a update on what's going on with the Xbox One RGHs. I am already willing to buy one. I would hate to see the modding industry to die out personally, I love all the specs of modding and I really enjoy it :smile: I hope the Developer's of RGHs get this message and really think's about that. I am just addressing this to the modders and people that love to mod and make game's more awesome. Let me know what you think down below.
It's not that simple unfortunately

The only reason the RGH was possible in the first place was due to a hardware flaw on the 360

If glitching was possible like it was in the past, we would have seen something by now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register