What's new

Solved Black Ops 4 Aimbot from External Device

Y

yomen9

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
So I thought about a possible way to get aimbot on games like COD and I would like your input on the subject.
Do you understand what I mean?
Do you think this would be possible?
Why this doesn't exist yet?

My idea :
I will attach a photo that sums it pretty good but basically it's a device that goes between the screen and the ps4/xbox (by the HDMI cord) and analyses the frames/pixel that the console is sending. This analyses would look for pixels that are moving and are shaped similarly to a player and send the information to another device. The other device is something similar to a Xim Apex, it would receive both information form your console controller and from the HDMI/pixel analyzer and send both of that information to the console. Basically what you do on your controller will be the same as usual but when the HDMI/pixel analyzer sees a player, it will send the info to the kind of Xim apex device which will aim at it for you.

6O5rhmm

D

djwalt96

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, from a programmers point of view, this is next to impossible without a massive amount of funding behind it.

Upvote 0
Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's very complicated, I highly doubt anyone would be willing to pursue this method to the point where it is stable and working.

Upvote 0
DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
That's very complicated, I highly doubt anyone would be willing to pursue this method to the point where it is stable and working.

It will also be fixed with the quickness once it gets public.

Upvote 0
LaPouts_QC

LaPouts_QC

Pro Grinder
Reaction score
Sin$
this is basically just a pixel aimbot. It worked about on games like destiny 2 on pc because of the health bar but its not worth all the work has its not 100% good.

Upvote 0
H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no need for external. This could be done using autohotkey. I have done this on xbox, with a program that grabs my inputs from pc and the xbox app itself. To much input lag tho, the response time was just to awful for the trigger bot to work..

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register