What's new

Patched Easy*Solo*Car Dupe*Moc,Bunker,Nightclub

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've altered the written tutorial for the teleport part and it looks a lot cause it explains more but can use same steps as video up to you guys both methods still work so enjoy:

REQUIREMENTS:

• Invite only session
  • Nightclub with a free elegy in entrance.
  • your targeting mode Set to Free Aim.
  • Bunker with security upgrade and moc with retro custom inside it.
  • Full Pisswasser.
  • Matchmaking Closed.
  • Garage full of cars with a free elegy inside or a garage full of free elegys.
  • Optional: if Gona use teleport = blue job markers around map interaction menu / hide / set to custom

Method
  1. Take retro custom out of moc and leave in bay 1 then walk in the back of the moc and go to the screen.
  2. Register as CEO Bring up phone and select quickjob - activity and select any one you want( I use arm wrestling) then press Right on dpad to log into the screen and start any job from the screen then press Right dpad again to log back in and back out then leave MOC through the FRONT door.If done correct should be blurry screen.
  3. Goto security cameras and press Right dpad( should be invisible a few seconds).
  4. To get rid of blur join friend in different target mode.
  5. Drink beer to Pass out.
  6. Request buzzard or something but no personal vehicle. And go to a store for more pisswasser then go to your nightclub service entrance and get into the free elegy and hit gas car should disappear.
  7. Drink and passout by using interaction menu and holding A or X or Use teleport by bringing up phone selecting internet press pause to bring up map press select to see full map select any blue icon on the map near your bunker when you load into it join someone in different target mode and accept 1st alert and decline second you will be teleported if done correctly if not you will mess it all up and have to start all over again.
  8. Once there walk in bunker and get in your retro custom and plates will change drive into moc to save.
  9. Then use either job trigger teleport / Lester apartment invite or Lester facility invite to near your full garage call mechanic and request dupe from nc entrance and drive into your full garage and replace it with a free elegy that then gets transferred back to your nc entrance to repeat then just get back to bunker to repeat the process from step 1.to repeat start again from step 1 but easier if you can use teleport part for most of it as it should only takes 4 or 5 minutes per car once you get used it.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder : Hermanos Games BR

I've altered the written tutorial for the teleport part and it looks a lot cause it explains more but can use same steps as video up to you guys both methods still work so enjoy:

REQUIREMENTS:

- Invite only session

- Nightclub with a free elegy in entrance.

- your targeting mode Set to Free Aim.

- Bunker with security upgrade and moc with retro custom inside it.

- Full Pisswasser.

- Matchmaking Closed.

- Garage full of cars with a free elegy inside or a garage full of free elegys.

- Optional: if Gona use teleport = blue job markers around map interaction menu / hide / set to custom

STEP 1.

Take retro custom out of moc and leave in bay 1 then walk in the back of the moc and go to the screen.

STEP 2.

Register as CEO Bring up phone and select quickjob - activity and select any one you want( I use arm wrestling) then press Right on dpad to log into the screen and start any job from the screen then press Right dpad again to log back in and back out then leave MOC through the FRONT door.
If done correct should be blurry screen.
STEP 3.

Goto security cameras and press Right dpad( should be invisible a few seconds).
To get rid of blur join friend in different target mode.

STEP 4.

Drink beer to Pass out.

STEP 5.

Request buzzard or something but no personal vehicle. And go to a store for more pisswasser then go to your nightclub service entrance and get into the free elegy and hit gas car should disappear.

STEP 6.

Drink and passout by using interaction menu and holding A or X or Use teleport by bringing up phone selecting internet press pause to bring up map press select to see full map select any blue icon on the map near your bunker when you load into it join someone in different target mode and accept 1st alert and decline second you will be teleported if done correctly if not you will mess it all up and have to start all over again.

STEP 7.

Once there walk in bunker and get in your retro custom and plates will change drive into moc to save.
Then use either mission teleport / Lester apartment invite or Lester facility invite to near your full garage call mechanic and request dupe from nc entrance and drive into your full garage and replace it with a free elegy that then gets transferred back to your nc entrance to repeat then just get back to bunker to repeat the process from step 1.

to repeat start again from step 1 but easier if you can use teleport part for most of it as it should only takes 4 or 5 minutes per car once you get used it.

What to do if u don't have the jobs unlocked in the moc?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

What to do if u don't have the jobs unlocked in the moc?
Must mean you ain't sold any supplies before from bunker cause 1st one unlocks on the 1st supply run you do starting the bunker set up lol

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Never thought to try target from job lobby to get to bunker lol. You shoulda posted this the other day lol. I seen obeses vid on the moc method but looked the same in timing lol.

I tried everything but after you said you only passed out 1 time lol

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Never thought to try target from job lobby to get to bunker lol. You shoulda posted this the other day lol. I seen obeses vid on the moc method but looked the same in timing lol.

I tried everything but after you said you only passed out 1 time lol
It's great really i noticed though when I do the teleport part on xbox I can change radio stations and have radio on while not even in a vehicle lmao

R

Reap4201

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Obese did good with this one wish there was a way to glitch out at the NC though too bad the job's start up different there

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Update on the teleport part in case no one knows this:
if your not glitched out you can teleport without joining a friend in different target mode by starting job/mission and when it goes up to clouds TURN OFF controller and wait a few seconds you can hear the sound go off and back on switch controller back on and you have teleported to where you wanted don't work if your glitched though. This works in normal online sessions as Well.

NRGman1973

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems like a kit of steps for 1 dupe.

Either way nice find out

V

Vdogamer007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent duped a car in over a year. Which one is the best these days?

C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post OP, I've been using this to flip cars since the facility method stop workin for me. Again nice find and thanks to the founder (s). Happy Glitching!!!

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This one is very easy, massive thanks to all you founders (geekyglitchgirl/lengman/minto and obeese for vid) my second gta account is completely set up and loaded :smile:

And it all started from a basic paleto bay set up 130m spent and a nice current bank ballance + 80ish elergys ready for export

All good in the hood lol

Last edited:
O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyones got the free "modded" cars in garage spots (sentinal/sandking/dominator/sabre etc)

Avoid trying too dupe over them it will freeze your game with no way out but a reset

T

Thunder_201

Reaction score
Sin$
So when I teleport with the job I teleport to the spot but it says network error and kicks me off the glitch and now my minimal is back

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I teleport with the job I teleport to the spot but it says network error and kicks me off the glitch and now my minimal is back
Ya thats how it happens. U reglitch everytime. Still faster.

Just realized even faster way to do this if you teleport from the nightclub and only pass out in the bunker. Before doing the glitch have the closest mc to your nightclub and go pass out at the bar. The everytime you pass out at the bunker you are telported right near the nightclub. Im using the strawberry nc and pillbox hill mc. Technically dont even need the buzzard.

If anyones got the free "modded" cars in garage spots (sentinal/sandking/dominator/sabre etc)

Avoid trying too dupe over them it will freeze your game with no way out but a reset
prob cause you didnt have insurance on them just a tracker

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So heres what i do

Facility with rh8s
Bunker closest to facilty
Nc and mc close
Pre pass out at mc
I use farmhouse bunker. Facilty between lsc and airport. Strawberry nc and pillboxhill mc.

In bunker
Park car
Tv glitch in moc
Clear blur
Passout
Wake in mc
Run to nc 2 blocks away maybe steal a car on route lol
Go in sevice entrance get in rh8
Pull up phone browser
Pause
Map
Start job outside bunker
Target mode decline
Run in bunker park car in moc
Back outside and call car from nc entrance
Drive to and park in facility and replace with rh8
Go to desk. Buy beer and request buzzard
Fly to bunker and reapeat.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So heres what i do

Facility with rh8s
Bunker closest to facilty
Nc and mc close
Pre pass out at mc
I use farmhouse bunker. Facilty between lsc and airport. Strawberry nc and pillboxhill mc.

In bunker
Park car
Tv glitch in moc
Clear blur
Passout
Wake in mc
Run to nc 2 blocks away maybe steal a car on route lol
Go in sevice entrance get in rh8
Pull up phone browser
Pause
Map
Start job outside bunker
Target mode decline
Run in bunker park car in moc
Back outside and call car from nc entrance
Drive to and park in facility and replace with rh8
Go to desk. Buy beer and request buzzard
Fly to bunker and reapeat.
Timed it. Still took 6m56s. Was about 12 13 mins with the other thread.

Edit lol stopped at the wrong step. Stopped after teleporting from nc to bunker. Forgot i still had to park in the moc and switch cars at the facility lol. Restarted timer and finished.

Full time from hitting the yellow circle at the bunker in the beggining to the yellowe circle after switching cars at the facilty grabbin beer and flying back to the bunker

10 mins 46 seconds.

So still faster than the other thread but not as much as it seems.

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to dupe my Mk2 Oppressor however it just lets me fly around the MOC it doesn't let me drive out

Top Bottom
Login
Register