• Start date
  • Views 2,283
eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder eccovita eccovita

If you don't know what custom plates are or what a dirty dupe is go study up then come back to this. I also posted a method to clean dirty dupes same day I posted this do that or put custom plates.

Requirements

.Garage other then Facility and CEO

.Recent Activity(Start GTA V Online)

.Facility with available parking

.CEO Garage (Needs to be full)

.Bunker

.Teleport

Steps

D.1.Go to garage drive out with car you want to duplicate.

D.2.Teleport to bunker and drive in

D.3. Immediately on animation hit Options~Map

D.4.Quickly move waypoint marker in front of CEO Garage

D.5.When you see loading in bottom right count between 2 and 4 seconds then warp/teleport

Note. Your radar needs to look like you are inside bunker at this point

D.6.Drive into CEO Garage select floor that is full accept alerts.

D.7.Hit a recent activity deny alert.

D.8. Options~Map set waypoint marker to Facility and warp/teleport

Note. You need to be precise get close while zooming it will lock directly on. You will notice odd message in top right about car not allowed in facility ignore that.

Note. You will see an animation of your car going into Facility. Then will respawn in your CEO Garage being prompted to pick a vehicle to swap.

D.8.Do not swap any vehicle back out of menu with O then X or Teleport out.

Dupe is now in your Facility, original in whatever garage you got it out of. You will not be able to drive the dupe right now as it has no tracker. Don't worry that issue fixes itself literally so just leave them alone after duping.

In order to move them take a car from where you want to store the dupe and replace dupe in Facility with it, Facility must be full to do so! Then take that car out and put it somewhere so you have a free spot to do more, repeat from step 1 to do more dupes.

On a side note when these don't have trackers if you put in moc that's in bunker with a passenger and hit gas passenger can then kill people in their moc with rockets. Just have them hit a recent activity then deny, now they are in default bunker. Can't see anyone but it's a small space keep firing rockets they'll die.

I'll edit this later with more detail you guys are mostly pros here if you got Teleport figured out you should get this no problem.

Enjoy, we are ECCO Crew hit us up on PS4! Shout out to all my crew mates.

Last edited:
StellaCrew

StellaCrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this works on PS4. One thing to note tho, after the dupe was done as you started I pushed into another garage. Swapped character, went to story but will not allow me to drive the car. If you call from mechanic it keeps despawning, drive out and it kicks you out and doesn’t give you access.

On another note I tried pulling out a fresh rh8 on the map when I started the second dupe. See if it would maybe transfer the plate, no luck! but after pushed I have full access to the dupe.

Perhaps this is a safer method?

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that part confused the hell out of me honestly. Then I decided to see if they fix themselves and sure enough they did. Ran a bunch to test did nothing but park them went shopping and ate lunch came back and they all had trackers.

Since the cars are basically made out of thin air and not replacing anything I'm guessing the game just doesn't know about them so no tracker. Then over time it sees it as an error and adds a tracker.

You are all welcome to discuss whatever method you feel is best for getting a tracker on quickly but I messed with that for 10 hours straight due to them fixing themselves randomly it made it hard to determine what I did that had any effect.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The first two I did I had put it in MOC hit gas got black screen recent and accepted alert those then had trackers instantly but was unable to do so again.

StellaCrew

StellaCrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Either way great find! Didn’t wanna close app, that prob speeds it up but then bye bye tp. Lol. Now if you could find a way to utilize this for flipping our own cars.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My GTA always crashes when I have Teleport after minimum 3 days. In fact when I went to store and ate it had blue screened turned game back on everything had trackers.

What do you mean flipping our own cars? You can definitely use this to duplicate your cars you intend to keep then sell the originals.

Last edited:
eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll do some testing see if pulling a car out first helps get the tracker faster. I did same thing before with no luck though. Also tried pulling one out and blowing it up. Just seems to randomly put trackers on the cars sometimes others I've just had to wait.

Top Bottom
Login
Register