What's new

Discussion OG gt's

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If your on Xbox I think I have played with you before.
If you or anyone else wants to link up to play GTA, BO3, WW2, or some older games my gamertags are as follows:
JtQv
LWHW
HkVP
eJCY
SlushierLynx368
Happy gaming everyone ✌️
Yeah on xbox i play a lot of overwatch pubg n seige here n there

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 3 gamertags:

H9F3 - my initials and year of birth mixed up.

GT7 - the 7 represents the letter 'R', so to me it stands for GTR (Skyline). I have Gardzz to thank for this tag, forever grateful bro.

Anita Hanjub - speaks for itself really hahaha. Yes, I know it's not OG, but still... it means something! :rolleyes:

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My tag is "Tasty Pum Pum", although this may not be OG I consider it better than a random 4 letter combination.

I would also rather it to the gamertag TPP and then call it an abbreviation of my current one.

Personally the cleaner it looks, the better it is.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had "Hand" for about five minutes during the v1 gamertag reset two years ago but I got greedy and tried to collect more and it was almost immediately turbo'd.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
My tag is WASD, I got it when they were deleting all those old Gametags a few years ago. I get an offer every 2 weeks or so offering to buy it, highest offer I've gotten so far is $1300. I'm never going to sell it though :tongue:

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
During the Reset in 2016 I got the Gamertag “Twin” about a year later it got banned due to profile tampering reasons. Upset yeah but now playing on the gamer tag again due to a Method. Now rocking the gamertag “Twin” and my brother “Duo”
Twitter MW3

For proof

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to have PH4G back in the day. Eventually it got reported enough that XBL suspended it. So I called them and told them it stood for Perfect Hands 4 Gaming, lol. They actually let me have it back!

But then I let it die like an idiot.

T

Tqzy

Reaction score
Sin$
So many know that there are few active OGs out there.
I have been making new Xbox accounts and redeeming any 4 letter gamertags that I come across, some in all caps and some in random caps. Today alone, 2/16/17, I have redeemed six 'OG' 4 character gt's. I don't even know why I have all these but I have a nice collection.
Hope we could possibly see each other randomly in a match :biggrin:
Happy gaming!

RiP Florida victims
I have the gamer tags Sxrjj , xTqzy, Kxtohs, Trxgiq don’t know if any of them are OG but I really want a 3 letter GT but it’s impossible to get one

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the gamer tags Sxrjj , xTqzy, Kxtohs, Trxgiq don’t know if any of them are OG but I really want a 3 letter GT but it’s impossible to get one
OG Are one Word Gamertags that are actual words

Top Bottom
Login
Register