Patched 1 DUPE EVERY 2 MINUTE SEMI-SOLO *NO FACILITY* *NO NIGHTCLUB*

• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 26,375
B

Brandon13

Reaction score
Sin$
On ps4 couldn't get the recent activity to glitch me out.

Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm wondering , why should your friend need to park his MOC near my CEO office. It should work if he just drive MOC from his bunker.
That waiting time to deliver a free elegy in my MOC when I'm repeating my dupes is killing me. I wonder if it has a faster way to immediately deliver it.

llFlakesll

llFlakesll

Reaction score
Sin$
I am Unable to use my Recent activity. whenever I click it nothing Pops up.

Stevo_1505

Stevo_1505

Reaction score
Sin$
I am also trying this glitch on ps4 and not getting anywhere, I am now trying to do the glitch following the green writing in the description(for Xbox users) the first part works but working out the second part now once found a proper way for ps4 users ill repost.

W

WINCHEST3R

Reaction score
Sin$
one intresting thing guys , happened to me one time : when i was puting the retro in the moc i got the full alert i accept it and i immediatly spawned outsied with the car duped like in 2 seconds , it didn't heppen again after that , i wonder what was that ? and if it did happen to somone else ?

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm wondering , why should your friend need to park his MOC near my CEO office. It should work if he just drive MOC from his bunker.
That waiting time to deliver a free elegy in my MOC when I'm repeating my dupes is killing me. I wonder if it has a faster way to immediately deliver it.

With tp you could probably just have a bunch in a garage then tp one back to the bunker and drive it in. Might not work though, there was an old dupe that only worked with them bought straight in the moc though

S

Sanders21goh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a completely solo version you can do from this. Celestial has a video on you tube. Not sure if I can post something on here that someone else found. I'm new on here dont wanna step on any toes

S

Sanders21goh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Although you do need tp to do it and I think only on ps4

Last edited:
sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Although you do need to to do it and I think only on ps4

I'm looking at the vid now, I think I can do on xb1 by drinking pisswasser. They say it works in the comments. I don't have any friends playing gtao right now to join so I can't try it.

S

Sanders21goh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking at the vid now, I think I can do on xb1 by drinking pisswasser. They say it works in the comments. I don't have any friends playing gtao right now to join so I can't try it.
Ya should work although some people are saying they cant drink in the bunker with it

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are elegys mods on sale at moment?
My retro is only worth 660k

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a completely solo version you can do from this. Celestial has a video on you tube. Not sure if I can post something on here that someone else found. I'm new on here dont wanna step on any toes

Tried that method and i cant get it working for ****

Top Bottom
Login
Register