Sin$
You can't with iFruit and Charles.
Thanks for replying.

D

DILUSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to lower the turismo classic. Tried 32: 1 - 4 no luck.

FlusHyzeD

FlusHyzeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I try all things to change color from my mariachi tornado but nothing will work.

Can someone help me? it's very frustrated

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I try all things to change color from my mariachi tornado but nothing will work.

Can someone help me? it's very frustrated
Can you tell us a little bit more ? Do you get a order in game and when you proceed it, it just doesn’t change anything ? Or does it change something at all? Don’t you even see it in game ?

D

DOPEE1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can or is anyone thathas done this and is efficient and getting it done can do this for me

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he's asking to have it done FOR him. I've done it for friends but never someone I didn't know or trust.
Yes same, but there’s no „it“ you can do tons of different things With this

kingtuner

kingtuner

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, Bennys Rims with Charles on any cars are patched? I cant understand how put bennys rims on yosemite

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, Bennys Rims with Charles on any cars are patched? I cant understand how put bennys rims on yosemite
It was never possible with Charles. This was answered so many times, does anyone actually read this thread lol?

FlusHyzeD

FlusHyzeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell us a little bit more ? Do you get a order in game and when you proceed it, it just doesn’t change anything ? Or does it change something at all? Don’t you even see it in game ?

i change color from a car(RH8) theni go to charles change the vehicle id then order. but i dnt become a message ingame (lsc sms) that my tornado can upgraded by lsc.

dnt receive message ingame

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i change color from a car(RH8) theni go to charles change the vehicle id then order. but i dnt become a message ingame (lsc sms) that my tornado can upgraded by lsc.

dnt receive message ingame
You need to change the vehicle number. Can be anything from 0-9 (except the numbers used by the cars showing already in iFruit (if you have for example 6 cars it’s not 1-6 used, it can also be any other combination))
You need to try all the numbers

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I Right with the assumption, that new bought cars still don’t show up ?...

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I Right with the assumption, that new bought cars still don’t show up ?...
I've had a similar problem since putting rims on my aircraft. Seems like some of the new cars I buy show up and others dont. Tezeract shows, but not the coquette classic that I bout a week ago.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had a similar problem since putting rims on my aircraft. Seems like some of the new cars I buy show up and others dont. Tezeract shows, but not the coquette classic that I bout a week ago.
Yea really frustrating...

Also another question..does modding the AA trailer not work anymore ? I can put the order on it and see it Ingame but when I enter the bunker mod shop it doesn’t show up

MatoMemo

MatoMemo

Reaction score
Sin$
Suggestions: A glitch of MAGIC SLOT recently appeared, what can be done with Charlie with this flaw ...?

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea really frustrating...

Also another question..does modding the AA trailer not work anymore ? I can put the order on it and see it Ingame but when I enter the bunker mod shop it doesn’t show up
not sure. Never did the aa trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register