• Thread starter Evilinferno2467
  • Start date
  • Views 1,251
Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on ps4 can help me with this quest as find it hard af get past keep struggling with protecting atlas part as zombies just swarm atlas so fast and it dies on me or I run out traps

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps the mission was recommended to a higher power level ? are you still stuck on it?

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps the mission was recommended to a higher power level ? are you still stuck on it?
I already passed that mission im on other region where u got to do high mission over ya powerlevel on ps4 forget what it is called

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I already passed that mission im on other region where u got to do high mission over ya powerlevel on ps4 forget what it is called
I spent time farming survivor XP, collecting research tree points, trying to ensure I wasn't under powered for quest line.
Although the best way to earn survivor XP is by play with others>quest progression so it's really a catch 22! just keep at it

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I spent time farming survivor XP, collecting research tree points, trying to ensure I wasn't under powered for quest line.
Although the best way to earn survivor XP is by play with others>quest progression so it's really a catch 22! just keep at it
Thanks for tips I agree save the world can be hassle at times but if u got team it is good to play with em

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register