What's new

Tutorial [Xbox One] 13,500 VBucks for $36!

• Thread starter Dark Booter
  • Start date
  • Views 86,024
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
people are saying they haven’t tried in a couple weeks. wondering if it’s working as of today
Try it yourself

I

itslenovo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why are you here? If you have no console and money what’s the point of asking?
so i can pay someone to get me cheap vbucks

and i was just curious if it was still working why you so triggered fam

Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Reaction score
Sin$
so i can pay someone to get me cheap vbucks

and i was just curious if it was still working why you so triggered fam
There’s a thread that’s on the front page with a service that does that.

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currency exchange rate from US dollar to Argentinian currency. 100$ in us money is equivalent to, last time I bought them, 22-23$.
Thanks, that's pretty sad that a currency is that low, jesus.

A

Atrocity187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure it’s patched. Everything connected, checked my IP on my Xbox. Was all correct and I’m getting an error to contact Microsoft. RIP :arghh::mad:

X

xcritical sh0t

Reaction score
Sin$
Im gonna go on a limb and say this is patched? ive tried everything and i get microsoft error message?

I

itslenovo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im gonna go on a limb and say this is patched? ive tried everything and i get microsoft error message?
yeah argentina method was patched. looks like there’s other ways to get it for cheap but no one knows how

Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah argentina method was patched. looks like there’s other ways to get it for cheap but no one knows how
Attempted it again today after being gone for a whole minute, and after 3 restarted attempts it went through.

Last edited:
JumpManSatan

JumpManSatan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't work. I get the Microsoft error this time around. Checked my ip and everything. I bought the $100 vbucks 8 times in a row about a month ago using this method. Now it just says to contact Microsoft.

The only other method I know is to buy Brazilian gift cards and reload them into your account. Not nearly as cheap as this method. With Argentina method, I paid $25 per $100. With Brazilian, it's $60 per $100.

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well thank god that's over hopefully new method does not get out to public and posted like this lost money.

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you said that doesn't break TOS but does the work for everything? And if you were to do this on a game would it work fine when switching back to your original region?

A

Atrocity187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't work. I get the Microsoft error this time around. Checked my ip and everything. I bought the $100 vbucks 8 times in a row about a month ago using this method. Now it just says to contact Microsoft.

The only other method I know is to buy Brazilian gift cards and reload them into your account. Not nearly as cheap as this method. With Argentina method, I paid $25 per $100. With Brazilian, it's $60 per $100.
Dark Booter Dark Booter said he was able to do this method after everyone said it was patched but he hasn’t posted the VPN he was using. I’m guessing Microsoft was able to identify when a console is using a VPN and block the purchase. There has to be a VPN out there that masks itself.

Brandon0120

Brandon0120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dark Booter Dark Booter said he was able to do this method after everyone said it was patched but he hasn’t posted the VPN he was using. I’m guessing Microsoft was able to identify when a console is using a VPN and block the purchase. There has to be a VPN out there that masks itself.
Vyper has this protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register