Patched 2 person night club car dupe

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a spin-off of the recently patched glitch CELESTIALGAMINGHD
And obese giraffe found

Just to be prewarned you have to be quick for this to work.

1.Need car you want to dupe in slot 5, free car you are going to lose in slot 3, slot 4 really doesn't matter nor does a full nc garage.

2. Friend needs to have pisswasser in inventory and have him stand in the very front of the car in slot3. Middle of the brown line seems to work. The farther the better just make sure he walks through the car once moved.

3. friend needs to get drunk.

4. once friend has blurry screen swap car 3 with 4 then 4 to 5, hurry up and exit manage vehicles menu and run as fast as you can to the drivers door, jump in and drive out. Plates will change if done right

Couple tips is make sure you are facing the direction you wanna run while in the blue circle and seems like you get a hair more time if you start the swap when friend is in mid sip of the beer

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It works on PS4. thanks.
TIP : The car to put in the slot where the friend is standing. Longer vehicles such as Patriot Stretch may be useful.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They will patch this quick. Just like last year they will take away garage management circle to buy themselves time to work on a permanent fix. Get your dupes done asap

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They will patch this quick. Just like last year they will take away garage management circle to buy themselves time to work on a permanent fix. Get your dupes done asap
easy fix is you can not drive out dupe done lol

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had to get off just now, but I realized they disabled the blue circle whenever you hit X to run. Will this glitch still work with that being the case?

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Working, nice find

Thanks. It's kinda nice to be able to post one after years of using everyone else's. Found it on accident as I didn't understand the steps of a different glitch.

Yeah you don't need to run and press right on dpad I noticed they fixed that that would have made this easier. Just swap the cars quickly, exit the management menu then run for the car

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has a chernobog stored in their garage from a old glitch bring it to the night club and put it behind the car your friend is going to walk through. Swap the patriot stretch over to that spot and you have plenty of time to jump in the duped and drive it out as your friend walks into the front bumper of the chernobog for like 6 seconds before ending up inside of it.

Finally I find a use for holding onto that stupid thing for almost a year

kah_gg

kah_gg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seems to be patched, there is a delay before I can go when holding rt, duped 45 with this yesterday and it worked fine

K

Killerglitches

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
English tutorial video here if you wanna add it to the thread I got it from celestialgaminghds channel

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On his video title
Make 30 mil per hour .yea if you wanna get your subscribers dupe detected lol

M

MrEzee

Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot drink Pißwasser although I bought some and put my mask off. It doesn't even appear in the inventory?

Top Bottom
Login
Register