What's new

Solved How do I mod Ghosts without getting banned?

• Thread starter Kongocr8z
  • Start date
  • Views 3,220
K

Kongocr8z

Reaction score
Sin$
So I finally jailbreak my ps3 and also was able to log in online without getting banned. So my big question which I don’t get is, How do i modd Cod ghost? How do i find the right mod and how do i get not banned playing with mods?

SigmaticLegend

SigmaticLegend

Legends never die, they just get better.
Reaction score
Sin$
So I finally jailbreak my ps3 and also was able to log in online without getting banned. So my big question which I don’t get is, How do i modd Cod ghost? How do i find the right mod and how do i get not banned playing with mods?

You must start the game offline without signing in first. Then you load the mods. After you finish you sign in. Must load all mods in ghosts before going online or you will get banned. This is because ghosts is hosted on demonware anticheat servers. Must have antiban to get past them.

Upvote 0
RGHfam

RGHfam

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Use psninja and psnpatch to go online safely, when it comes to modding you either use rtm tools connected to your ps3 or load modmenu.

Upvote 0
SigmaticLegend

SigmaticLegend

Legends never die, they just get better.
Reaction score
Sin$
Being on Dex or Cex firmware is not a requirement when going online. However everything must be loaded offline before signing in or you will get instabanned.

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I use PSNinja and a modded eboot that allows me to play safely. Also make sure to not sign in on the games startup wait till you have everything patched then sign in.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register