Patched EASIER SOLO GODMODE WORKAROUND

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:roflmao::sneaky:
Just need otr with this :sneaky:

Keep using ghost organization and of radar. It'll get the mind off of victims who thinks you're hacking . So they'll think you're just a regular try hard and avoid reports

3WAY

3WAY

Reaction score
Sin$
Keep using ghost organization and of radar. It'll get the mind off of victims who thinks you're hacking . So they'll think you're just a regular try hard and avoid reports
IKR? It's like a step by step how-to on how to get cancer.

ZPGamer

ZPGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works but spawns at air port then when I try to run to water it just keeps bringing back to airport

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think there may be other ways to do this, im using this facebook method but im not getting that alert so I hace nothing to decline and still hitting the glitch

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to hit this one. I always drown when I glitch through map. Called merryweather to get back to shore, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not in god mode.

I don't get it. What do you do if you can glitch through map at airport... Then I swim out to ocean, but I'm not in god mode. I'm taking damage. When I get back to land on boat? No longer glitching through map... but still taking damage.

Last edited:
Polarlf

Polarlf

Reaction score
Sin$
I've managed to hit this twice, I'm on PS4 and I did it around 20 minutes ago. Confirmed working, thanks OP!

J

Jonesbag

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep hitting it no prob on ps4.

If you keep getting sent back to the same spot in th airport, stay on the path that goes up and right and as you get close to water, run straight towards it.

As far as drowning, I put my rebreather on so I don’t drown anymore. I think you have to swim out a bit before you can swim up and out.

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep hitting it no prob on ps4.

If you keep getting sent back to the same spot in th airport, stay on the path that goes up and right and as you get close to water, run straight towards it.

As far as drowning, I put my rebreather on so I don’t drown anymore. I think you have to swim out a bit before you can swim up and out.
shouldnt be drowning if your in god mode

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shouldnt be drowning if your in god mode
This is my problem. I do all the steps... I get glitched underground, but no god mode. Is this a timing issue? Or a "this glitch doesn't work for everybody" issue?

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my problem. I do all the steps... I get glitched underground, but no god mode. Is this a timing issue? Or a "this glitch doesn't work for everybody" issue?
try switching lobbies, ive had a couple of issues with that too but getting the glitch to work 2 out of 3 times

dont start a 1v1 deathmatch you will lose god mode

D

DLu22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that ps4 one does not work.
The elevator one never works. I'm never in god mode.

X

xAnonymousPS4Gamer

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to hit this one. I always drown when I glitch through map. Called merryweather to get back to shore, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not in god mode.

I don't get it. What do you do if you can glitch through map at airport... Then I swim out to ocean, but I'm not in god mode. I'm taking damage. When I get back to land on boat? No longer glitching through map... but still taking damage.
put on scuba suit or use rebreather and swim upwards soon as u hit the water. if you take damage from running out of breath or going too deep you'll lose god mode.

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've put scuba suit on. I take no damage from depth or running out of breath. I get to the surface without taking any damage. Once I get back onto land... no god mode. There's more testing to be done here to figure this out, thats for sure.

Its worth noting t hat while I'm still glitching through the ground at the airport, I can hold a grenade in my hand and it doesn't kill me.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So the other method I’m able to short cut it big time using TP... what’s the deal with this method? Seems when I TP over to seasharks after falling thru map, I’m never in god mode once on land

interfreak

interfreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying this on PS4 using the criminal masterminds method - but when I go back to the game from the dashboard I am on a infinite black loading screen...

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working on PS4 as of 11am AEST.

Top Bottom
Login
Register