What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Free All Cods Unlock all|Any rank|Frozen Class Fix|Infections|Mod Menu| OPEN

• Thread starter Danimals
  • Start date
  • Views 129,494
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXPhreshXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite
GT: phatphresh95

Brokenology

Brokenology

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried to add you on the 360 dash on the XB1 but your friend list is full.

T

TomPeat97

Reaction score
Sin$
Gotta keep trying haha GT: tompeat97

Last edited:
P

ProjectMayhem

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I was just deranked last night too! Must've been in same lobby with the little scumbag
was he trying to get people to pay? lol he started screaming at his girlfriend for being asleep and i told him to stop being a **** "Oh yeah Project? I hope you love this game because every time you join a game or create a class your console will seize up." then he kicked me

J

JackB12

Reaction score
Sin$
For those with xb1, send a private chat through the Xbox 360 menu (pressing both the 'start' and 'select' buttons at the same time - go onto chat and IM and invite him to a private chat). You can then click on his name and view profile and join the session from there.

XxNERDEYKILLERxX

XxNERDEYKILLERxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those with xb1, send a private chat through the Xbox 360 menu (pressing both the 'start' and 'select' buttons at the same time - go onto chat and IM and invite him to a private chat). You can then click on his name and view
profile and join the session from there.
Yeah it would work if anyone of us coukd actually get in the lobby haha

Walker S USMC0311

Walker S USMC0311

Reaction score
Sin$
was he trying to get people to pay? lol he started screaming at his girlfriend for being asleep and i told him to stop being a **** "Oh yeah Project? I hope you love this game because every time you join a game or create a class your console will seize up." then he kicked me
Yeah wow he's the same guy!

H

Heykev

Reaction score
Sin$
GT is Martinwinyard97 if your still doing it give me invite please

A

Accounts Frozen

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo man, i've been trying to join for the last couple days, you probably haven't seen my messages because you're getting hundreads but my accounts been frozen for 4years aha... I just wanna play ffs lol

Danimals

Danimals

Seasoned Member
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo man, i've been trying to join for the last couple days, you probably haven't seen my messages because you're getting hundreads but my accounts been frozen for 4years aha... I just wanna play ffs lol
gamertag?

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My story isn’t quite as tragic as the other guy’s but I’m just trying to get deranked to enjoy the game like it’s the first time haha. My gt is Str8UpWHITE64 if you could send me and invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register