What's new

Working FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.50 PS4

• Thread starter WorldsFinestGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 175,049
Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn that took me forever to get the wasted screen as a bird.
Worked though (XB1), however...
... Having read that cars may disappear from Office garage 1A I took every precaution beforehand by putting Elegy RH8's there.
After rebuying 2 special vehicles (all I needed to do), 2 of my 3D supercars were missing from Office garage 2 anyway!
Now I need a DECENT GC2F to get 'em back.
I'd recommend keeping your collectibles out of your office garages.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
... Having read that cars may disappear from Office garage 1A I took every precaution beforehand by putting Elegy RH8's there.
After rebuying 2 special vehicles (all I needed to do), 2 of my 3D supercars were missing from Office garage 2 anyway!
I don't think the location of the cars matters. I lost a RE-7B from the office garage, and a Gang Burrito in my 6th 10 car garage. Vehicles are listed in the game code by the order you obtained them. Their placement in the order doesn't change when you move the vehicle to another garage.

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Still can't fix Terrorbyte or custom pounder with this.
Pounder goes in every slot except it's own .
Still tells me I don't own one but can only buy one into any other garage .
Has now even replaced custom speedo slot .
So that's vanished too but still appears in sell missions.
Terrorbyte can be called but never appears in garage .
All fun n games nobody can help with this :tongue:

greifi89

greifi89

Reaction score
Sin$
okay, i know... i did a lot of glitches, which u can swap everything with everything...
now i know or think to know how this swap-glitches work.
i did repaired nearly all bikes-slots, all normal vehicle stores, clubhouse and ceo..
bad for me i did stored a street bmx on sv, which were stored on bmx rakes.

now i got 5 "empty" slots in the hangar and 1 jet (pegasus) 3 choppers (with insurance akula/hunter) and 1 elegy retro in svw...

i also got a lazer in moc. it must stay there (u may know )
and 4 elegys on bike slots.

now i need a good "advice", please...

(xbox one)

Last edited:
GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I' d lost 8 cars with this.. out of any garage.. 1 here, 1 there and so on.. No garage is save :biggrin:

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't think i had an broken slots till i filled NC garages with the recent dupe. i'll be fixing it soon with this glitch.

LOKI79

LOKI79

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but u need to overwrite the correct aircraft. I would move it to slot 1 and have everything in storage. But I never tried...
How do I move deadspot from storage slot 20 to storage slot 1?? And where is the corresponding slot 1 on the hangar floor? Deadspot was caused by a small aircraft. I am having trouble getting rid of it.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I move deadspot from storage slot 20 to storage slot 1?? And where is the corresponding slot 1 on the hangar floor? Deadspot was caused by a small aircraft. I am having trouble getting rid of it.

I don't know. Couldn't move or fix mine too. Think I would need to overwrite my whole hangar and that's not worth it too me...

Richard Noe

Richard Noe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All I did was after the glitch and the garages were empty,I bought a new bmx over every single slot I had in am my garages, drove them out and back in, restarted and i got rid of all my dead spots and got 2 out of 3 if my special vehicles back where they belong. Also got rid of a bad spot in my terrorbyte by just buying another mkll over it and drove it out and back in. Had a bad majic spot in my hanger that i took care of this way as well. So if you did the bmx glitches like I did when you got uour dead spots, try that it definitely works.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So apparently I have 4 dead spots in my special vehicle warehouse. Can someone let me know when they took the planes and non special vehicles out of it? I'm missing 2 cars a plane and helicopter I put in there awhile ago

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So apparently I have 4 dead spots in my special vehicle warehouse. Can someone let me know when they took the planes and non special vehicles out of it? I'm missing 2 cars a plane and helicopter I put in there awhile ago
They patched it at the end of July and they didn't take your vehicles out of the SVW they just made it so you can no longer call them out and they are invisible if you go to the warehouse. At this point the method in this thread is still the only way to fix it. Do some reading before attempting this. There is a strong chance you will end up overwriting some other vehicle in one of your garages most likely will be something in one of your CEO garages.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They patched it at the end of July and they didn't take your vehicles out of the SVW they just made it so you can no longer call them out and they are invisible if you go to the warehouse. At this point the method in this thread is still the only way to fix it. Do some reading before attempting this. There is a strong chance you will end up overwriting some other vehicle in one of your garages most likely will be something in one of your CEO garages.
Well then they will stay as they are. I am not losing my 1 of a kind Benny's cars cuz I cant call a hydra

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Still can't fix Terrorbyte or custom pounder with this.
Pounder goes in every slot except it's own .
Still tells me I don't own one but can only buy one into any other garage .
Has now even replaced custom speedo slot .
So that's vanished too but still appears in sell missions.
Terrorbyte can be called but never appears in garage .
All fun n games nobody can help with this :tongue:
there is a way to fix this but i lost the post, i know i fixed it has this same issue as you dig around and u may find it il try to look too.

edit that post of urs was old i guess when i clicked on the thread it put me on a old page but i found the fix anyway

1.) Sell the vehicle left in the NSV's original spot
2.) Swap the NSV into a nightclub garage
3.) Steal a street vehicle and save it in a garage
4.) Drive it out and blow it up
5.) Don't call out another personal vehicle and go into the nightclub garage with the NSV
6.) Right d-pad to edit it, make one change, and drive it out
7.) Reset your game and the NSV will go back to its original spot

Last edited:
Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't have a vehicle in NSV spot .
Terrorbyte garage is empty except for Terrorbyte which is invisible.
Can call it but when drive it in get black screen.
Fixed issue with Pounder .
Just not Terrorbyte yet .

D

Darbots

Reaction score
Sin$
At first I just wondering what is empty dead spot, cause I've never encounter things like this. But yesterday while I was do car dupe glitch, I buy elegy rh8 but it was never delivered, I try again to buy the elegy, but it say "empty" and I can't but in that "empty" spot. So I'm looking for answer for it, and I found this threat. After like 2 hours more or less try to do this glitch which is frustating, I finally hit it. Anyway just want to say thank you for this fixing dead slot method.

M

Mrhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At first I just wondering what is empty dead spot, cause I've never encounter things like this. But yesterday while I was do car dupe glitch, I buy elegy rh8 but it was never delivered, I try again to buy the elegy, but it say "empty" and I can't but in that "empty" spot. So I'm looking for answer for it, and I found this threat. After like 2 hours more or less try to do this glitch which is frustating, I finally hit it. Anyway just want to say thank you for this fixing dead slot method.
Yes that is a Dead Spot if you are able to move it to slot 1, or empty all cars you don't want to loose, Then do this Glitch and buy one or fill the garage up completely with free elegy's.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but just curious is this still working, its almost been a month
Haven't tried it but it is basically the same as the director mode outfit glitch and that glitch still works so I would think this one does as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register