Reaction score
Sin$
wheel method still works (PS4)

Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I drive the Car into the MOC do I need to change something or should I use PV storage ?

904slumpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I reset last night. Tried today any the cars aren't transferring to b3. Went out side killed myself. Repeated and nothing. Am I doing somthing wrong or is it patched ps4

F

funkhous3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I reset last night. Tried today any the cars aren't transferring to b3. Went out side killed myself. Repeated and nothing. Am I doing somthing wrong or is it patched ps4
Possibly, if when you exit and re enter b3 and they are not duped, you should re enter b2 directly from inside b3 then re exit b2 the normal way then enter b3 again and they should be duped if this still doesn’t work try another session

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

have you and friend run outside both take easy way out twice and try again

D

dondon357

Reaction score
Sin$
have you and friend run outside both take easy way out twice and try again
We both got in car in b3 drove out and back in. Was very stable. He did 30 then went akf after wheel method. I did another 40.

X

XxStRiKeRxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Wheel method is still working on PS4. Me and my friend has just duped 10 cars without any problems.

B

Bygepp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A thing I've noticed.
Often it happens that only who join session, can dupe, the host instead can't, so, in this cases, just exit and enter a session already started by friend (host).

V

validpaypal

Reaction score
Sin$
In order to prevent idle with wheel method, just rubber band the analog stick to the side?

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder : nhjyys, JACKSONoir

No timing. No BMX. No custom plate. Easy and Fast.
10 cars can be Duped at once.

Set up:
Car you want to dupe in nightclub garage B2 (It does not matter if you do not fill it.)
Fill RH8 in nightclub garage B3
1 Friend
CEO office or MOC

The latest method that works now ------------------------

WHEEL METHOD :

1. Go with your friend to your nightclub on level b2 which is full with Retro customs, level b3 full with rh8.
2. Your friend, after joining you in your B2 garage opens up the character wheel and selects a story mode character. He then just sits in the black alert screen. Has the same effect as starting Titan of a job.
3. EVERYONE JUST ALL EXIT WHEN GOING OUT OF B2.
4. Walk back & enter B3.
5. The car in garage B2 is all Duped to garage B3.
6. Take your car to your office one and change one part.

JOB METHOD STEP :
1. Go with your friend to your nightclub on level b2 which is full with Retro customs, level b3 full with rh8.
2. Your Friend starts Titan of a job . Your friend starts the job as the host and waits there.
3. EVERYONE JUST ALL EXIT WHEN GOING OUT OF B2.
4. Walk back & enter B3.
5. The car in garage B2 is all Duped to garage B3.
6. Take your car to your office one and change one part.
PS4
OLD method - PATCHED

1. At the garage B2, take the car out. (The car you want to dupe.)
2. Go to Garage B2. Quickly accept my activities> GTA Online. (Wait in First Alert Message.)
3. After waiting 30 seconds in the notification message, cancel.
4. Press the triangle and get off the car. If you fall to the floor, go to garage B2 with your friend.
5. A friend is waiting in the garage B2, Only you go outside garage.
6. Go to Garage B3.
7. The car in garage B2 is all Duped to garage B3.
9. Take the car in turn and put it in the MOC.
Put 10 cars in turn to MOC and wash.

XB1
1. At the garage B2, take the car out. (The car you want to dupe.)
2. Go to Garage B2. Quickly accept different targeting mode and accept first alert.
3. After waiting 30 seconds in the notification message, cancel.
4. Press the 'Y' and get off the car. If you fall to the floor, go to garage B2 with your friend.
5. A friend is waiting in the garage B2, Only you go outside garage.
6. Go to Garage B3.
7. The car in garage B2 is all Duped to garage B3.
9. Take the car in turn and put it in the MOC.
Put 10 cars in turn to MOC and wash.

Tips 1.
The video I made is not clean. I hope to see you from 3:44.

Tip 2.
It is more effective to wait longer than 30 seconds in step 3.

Tip 3.
Sometimes, if all of the cars in B2 are not merged into B3, try steps 5-6 one more time.

TIP 4.
Its much better to save the cars in your CEO garage so you dont have to worry about the MOC cooldown.
*Drive each dupe to an empty spot in your ceo garage, get back in the car (QUICK) and press right dpad to enter the mod shop, modify the vehicle and drive back in the garage.*
This will save a lot of time, especially if your nightclub is close to your ceo office.

The video I made is not clean. I hope to see you from 3:44.

Wait can it actually brick your WHOLE garage? And if it does what can you do? And why can’t you use LS Customs to change stuff?

L

Louise Baron

Reaction score
Sin$
Think job method is patched?? not merging for me and my friend, sp wheel method working still on ps4 though :smile:

F

funkhous3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not patched at all stop saying it’s parched just because your struggling to do it abit just keep trying, try another session it doesn’t matter who’s host or who’s ceo or whatever sometimes you just get a session that doesn’t want to play ball try a new one, if they done dupe straight away go to b2 directly from b3 then exit b2 and re enter b3 and they should of duped (obviously while friend is still black screened in b2) I’ve literally just done it it is not patched

I

ibprofine

Reaction score
Sin$
^^^^^^^^^^ can also confirm NOT PATCHED. just used my second xbox that i play fortnite on to load up gta at 4:30 central time and hit it with no issues first try.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
^^^^^^^^^^ can also confirm NOT PATCHED. just used my second xbox that i play fortnite on to load up gta at 4:30 central time and hit it with no issues first try.
Ok I’ll try again, are there any different steps you did? Thanks

L

Louise Baron

Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not patched at all stop saying it’s parched just because your struggling to do it abit just keep trying, try another session it doesn’t matter who’s host or who’s ceo or whatever sometimes you just get a session that doesn’t want to play ball try a new one, if they done dupe straight away go to b2 directly from b3 then exit b2 and re enter b3 and they should of duped (obviously while friend is still black screened in b2) I’ve literally just done it it is not patched

Job method is patched has was hitting it 100% normally has its not that hard to do lol, But your describing the wheel method witch is still working lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register