Sin$
How does the mule appear then in ifruit ? As Mule ? As Buffalo? or not at all
it doesn't show up at all

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good news: I put the Mule Custom back in its original spot by replacing Step 3 with:
3a.) Steal a street vehicle and drive it in the MOC
3b.) Drive it out and blow it up

Now at step 6 the Mule goes back to its spot instead of merging
Steps 4-6 stay the same ?
It still says „you need to buy this vehicle from warstock“ when ℑ look into my interaction menu :frown:

Nevermind swapped sessions and it’s back thanks dude !:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just partially confirmed the Mule merge glitch. It seems pretty simple, steps are:
1.) Glitch the Speedo/Mule/Pounder into a regular garage
2.) Swap them into a nightclub garage
3.) Go outside of the nightclub and summon a vehicle you don't mind losing
4.) Go back into the nightclub garage where the Mule is, then enter the vehicle workshop. Change at least one thing.
5.) Back out of the customization menu, and select "Exit the Garage"
6.) Return the mule to storage with the MC menu. The car you drove out in Step 3 is now a Mule

I suppose it should be possible to modify these steps into a "give modded mule to other character" glitch.
Also: After merging the mule with a regular car, I was able to get the iFruit order text to come through, but I couldn't process it. Any tips?

Yeah that would be dope, worth a shot
Tried this with the pounder custom, didn’t work sadly

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I got my Mule Custom order through, thanks for the help wun. My steps ended up being a little different and probably half of them are unnecessary, but I've only done it with one vehicle so they aren't super streamlined yet. :wink:

0.) Put a custom plate on the NSV to avoid dirty dupes (thanks kingkiller99991)
1.) Glitch the Nightclub Special Vehicle (NSV) into one of the nightclub garages B2-B4
2.) Sell the car left in its place
3.) (Potentially optional) Buy a new NSV over a regular car in any of nightclub garage B2-B4
4.) Go outside and summon a regular car from a regular garage. (Make sure this car appears in iFruit when you call it out)
5.) Go back into the nightclub garage, get in the newly-purchased NSV, and change one thing
6.) Back out of the customization menu, and select "Exit garage"
7.) Return the newly-purchased NSV to the garage. (The car from step 4 is now a duped NSV)
8.) Go back in the nightclub garage, get in a regular car, and drive it to the garage the car from step 4 came from. Make sure it is full, drive in, and select the duped NSV to swap it back to the nightclub
9.) Buy an Elegy over the NSV you purchased in Step 3
10.) Steal a street car, drive it into your MOC (be careful not to delete a car you want to keep while doing this)
11.) Drive it back out and blow it up
12.) Go back to the nightclub, get in the duped NSV, and change one thing
13.) Back out of the menu, click "exit garage", and return it to storage with the MC menu
14.) Switch sessions or restart the game to move it back to the original spot

After all of that, the original NSV from Step 1 should be linked to the duped NSV from step 7. Also the dupe from step 7 is now back in the original spot. So use the normal "try #0-9" charles method (codes are 219613597 = speedo, 1945374990 = mule, 1653666139 = pounder), then process the order from the original in the basement

As for what is "extra" here, I bet all of the "buy a new NSV" steps could be potentially uneeded. Not sure.

Hmmm, yeah I've only tried with the Mule. I'm going to look into the Pounder later tonight

Last edited:
Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, this is a much more streamlined & quick way to mod the Mule & Pounder. (It looks long because I added more detail :wink:) It doesn't work for the Speedo (edit: actually probably does) b/c you can't buy one from Warstock, but that would be kinda boring to mod anyway tbh.

Founders: Captain Pocky with big help from electricwun

To Charles mod a Mule or Pounder Custom:
(Edit: This may actually work with the Speedo too, see step 4b. Will test when there is a new “any PV any garage” glitch.)
0.) Put a custom plate on the NSV to avoid dirty dupes (thanks kingkiller99991)
1.) Glitch the Mule Custom/Pounder Custom into a Nightclub garage B2-B4
2.) Move a car that is currently showing up in iFruit to a Nightclub garage B2-B4
3.) Sell the car that was left in the Mule/Pounder spot
4a.) Buy a new Mule/Pounder over the car from Step 2 (It will give you the nightclub's normal car slots as options)
4b.) For the Speedo: Drive the car from Step 2 out of the garage. Get in the Speedo, make one change, then select “Exit garage”. The car is now a garage-linked Speedo dupe
5.) When it arrives, drive the new Mule/Pounder outside
6.) (Potentially optional) Go back in the garage and get in the original Mule/Pounder. Change one thing, then select "Exit garage". After loading outside, return the vehicle to storage with the interaction menu
7.) Go back inside and drive the new Mule/Pounder out (it will now look like the original)
8.) Open up Charles, change "1" to 1945374990 for the mule or 1653666139 for the pounder and change "vehicle" to 0. Then increment "0" by +1 and "vehicle" by +1 until you get a text to process an order for the Mule/Pounder
9.) Walk back inside to the garage with the original. Get in and process the order :smile:
10.) Return the modded Mule/Pounder to storage. It will overwrite the one from step 7

To return the modded Mule/Pounder to its original spot (This also works for the Speedo):
1.) Steal a street car
2.) Park it in your MOC
3.) Drive it back out and blow it up
4.) Get into the Mule/Pounder in your Nightclub garage, make one change, then select “exit garage”
5.) Change outfit to force a save (orange circle at the bottom right or just wait a few min)
6.) Quit out of GTA and reload. The Mule/Pounder will now be back in its original spot

Edit: Improved, “dead spot-avoiding” return method 1 (Currently untested due to lack of a “any PV any garage glitch)
1.) Overwrite the original Speedo/Mule/Pounder with a street car
2.) Blow it up
3.) Make sure the original Speedo/Mule/Pounder slot is empty
3.) Buy a new Speedo/Mule/Pounder (it should go in its original spot)
4.) Drive the new Speedo/Mule/Pounder out of the nightclub
5.) Make a change to the modded Speedo/Mule/Pounder and select “Exit garage”
6.) This should merge the modded vehicle over the new one, while still leaving it linked to the correct spot

“Dead spot-avoiding” return method 2
1.) Overwrite the original Speedo/Mule/Pounder with a street car
2.) Blow it up
3.) Make sure the original Speedo/Mule/Pounder slot is empty
4.) Make a change to the modded Speedo/Mule/Pounder and select “Exit garage”
5.) This would hopefully dupe the vehicle into the correct slot, but I am not as confident in it as I am with method 1. It’s a little cheaper though

I think the trick is that the Mule/Pounder/Speedo's spot has to be empty when you try to merge them

Last edited:
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank both of you so much :thumbsup:
Finally got it too
And just one more question, if the mule/pounder custom is back in its spot (and I have another in the normal garage) do I have to worrie about vehicles merging ?

And I now did the mule..when I want to do the pounder, do ℑ need to put another vehicle in the nightclub that shows in iFruit and buy it over this ? Or can I buy it over the other mule? Or any other car in the nightclub preferable ?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay These vehicles are so bugged lmao. Instead of Putting the modded mule into the original spot it just duped it. Now I have 3 mules
EDIT: Nevermind Lol. ℑ got 5 because ℑ‘ve put it out and back in before

Last edited:
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else major issues with vehicles not showing up in iFruit ? I know the ones stored/bought in the nightclub don’t show up, but ℑ also can’t get any other ℑ bought new to show up. I wanna have a vehicle to replace to modify my pounder custom, but iFruit only shows my vigilante, the Sanchez ℑ replaces with the mule, so a vehicle ℑ don’t even own anymore and two elegy retros...ℑ bought a new blista into the moc and a elegy in a 10 car garage...both of them ℑ drove for minutes, drove in and out the garage, modified them in lsc...still neither of them show up..is there any fix for this ?..

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank both of you so much :thumbsup:
Finally got it too
And just one more question, if the mule/pounder custom is back in its spot (and I have another in the normal garage) do I have to worrie about vehicles merging ?

And I now did the mule..when I want to do the pounder, do ℑ need to put another vehicle in the nightclub that shows in iFruit and buy it over this ? Or can I buy it over the other mule? Or any other car in the nightclub preferable ?

No problem, glad to hear it worked! :thumbsup:

You do kind of have to worry about the vehicles merging, yes, if you leave the old one there. But it does give you a way to mod the vehicle later if you wanted and I don’t think it will happen as long as you don’t edit the original. (Though just driving it out may be good enough to cause a merge.) Also it should only merge over the new one left in the original spot.

I bet if you override the old mule with a new Pounder, you could get it to work eventually, but probably not worth the additional effort. So I would put a new car in.

Has anyone else major issues with vehicles not showing up in iFruit ? I know the ones stored/bought in the nightclub don’t show up, but ℑ also can’t get any other ℑ bought new to show up. I wanna have a vehicle to replace to modify my pounder custom, but iFruit only shows my vigilante, the Sanchez ℑ replaces with the mule, so a vehicle ℑ don’t even own anymore and two elegy retros...ℑ bought a new blista into the moc and a elegy in a 10 car garage...both of them ℑ drove for minutes, drove in and out the garage, modified them in lsc...still neither of them show up..is there any fix for this ?..

Yes, it has been acting very weird since the release of nightclubs. My guess is the following:
1.) The spots in each garage have slightly different properties for iFruit (e.g. when buying cars to normal & CEO garage’s spots, they show up in iFruit, but bike rack and hanger spots don’t)
2.) R* screwed up the nightclub spots so that they don’t show in iFruit like the hanger and bike rack
3.) When you swap cars, they generally stay “linked” to the original spot hey were bought to (e.g. if you swap a car showing up in iFruit to the hanger, then buy over it, the plane bought in that spot will be linked to the car’s garage and thus show up in iFruit)

Before, point 3 wasn’t often a big issue as only glitchers really would end up with a plane in their garage for example. But now with the nightclub, all it takes is one legitimate swap of a car from a regular garage to the nightclub and boom — that garage is now infected with a “iFruit-invisible” spot. (Though the nightclub also now gets an “iFruit-visible” slot.)

So recently I’ve been buying cheap cars to slots to test if they’re still OK before buying important cars to them. (I think I may have screwed a lot of my CEO 3 spots up with the dupe glitches this weekend before I realized this haha :facepalm:.) That’s also why I emphasized Step 2 in my previous post

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem, glad to hear it worked! :thumbsup:

You do kind of have to worry about the vehicles merging, yes, if you leave the old one there. But it does give you a way to mod the vehicle later if you wanted and I don’t think it will happen as long as you don’t edit the original. (Though just driving it out may be good enough to cause a merge.) Also it should only merge over the new one left in the original spot.

I bet if you override the old mule with a new Pounder, you could get it to work eventually, but probably not worth the additional effort. So I would put a new car in.

Yes, it has been acting very weird since the release of nightclubs. My guess is the following:
1.) The spots in each garage have slightly different properties for iFruit (e.g. when buying cars to normal & CEO garage’s spots, they show up in iFruit, but bike rack and hanger spots don’t)
2.) R* screwed up the nightclub spots so that they don’t show in iFruit like the hanger and bike rack
3.) When you swap cars, they generally stay “linked” to the original spot hey were bought to (e.g. if you swap a car showing up in iFruit to the hanger, then buy over it, the plane bought in that spot will be linked to the car’s garage and thus show up in iFruit)

Before, point 3 wasn’t often a big issue as only glitchers really would end up with a plane in their garage for example. But now with the nightclub, all it takes is one legitimate swap of a car from a regular garage to the nightclub and boom — that garage is now infected with a “iFruit-invisible” spot. (Though the nightclub also now gets an “iFruit-visible” slot.)

So recently I’ve been buying cheap cars to slots to test if they’re still OK before buying important cars to them. (I think I may have screwed a lot of my CEO 3 spots up with the dupe glitches this weekend before I realized this haha :facepalm:.) That’s also why I emphasized Step 2 in my previous post
No matter where ℑ buy a new car it doesn’t show up sadly..someone had the theory it’s because ℑ have Yankton plates on pretty much any car ℑ know that’s older than the last update...

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So ℑ finally was able to place an order on the pounder and guess what...ℑ lost my plates and the order, even though ℑ get the message ingame, is not seen when in the mod shop..f**ck rockstar

mtthewa

mtthewa

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Can anyone help me with a couple issues I seem to be having with charles - i'm far from new to the program and still can't seem to find out what's happening with it. For some reason, although I do receive the texts in game, the option to fulfil the order for my jester classic / supra does NOT appear in LSC for me. I have tried to close charles, close GTA, buy a seperate supra and nothing. I have also just attempted to change the plate on my bati 801 and the same issue has occurred. I have ALWAYS used version 3.12 of charles - should I update this?

Just to add - I just tried to do a plate and green windows for my friend and it worked first time on his supra.
Any help would be appreciated.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Can anyone help me with a couple issues I seem to be having with charles - i'm far from new to the program and still can't seem to find out what's happening with it. For some reason, although I do receive the texts in game, the option to fulfil the order for my jester classic / supra does NOT appear in LSC for me. I have tried to close charles, close GTA, buy a seperate supra and nothing. I have also just attempted to change the plate on my bati 801 and the same issue has occurred. I have ALWAYS used version 3.12 of charles - should I update this?

Just to add - I just tried to do a plate and green windows for my friend and it worked first time on his supra.
Any help would be appreciated.
The new update is somehow broke. This may have to do with owning Yankton vehicles...I can’t place orders on any new bought vehicle either

S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope rockstar will fix the ifruit problem very soon
No vehicules bought on the new garages slots appears on ifruit

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The new update is somehow broke. This may have to do with owning Yankton vehicles...I can’t place orders on any new bought vehicle either

Thanks for clarifying this.

I've bought 3 different Jester Classics and tried so many different things to make it show up on the car list.

Not too sure if Yanktons are to blame, my wife has Yankton plates and her Jester shows up no problem. Yet when she logs into my account on her phone, mine doesn't show.

I thought maybe it was the parts I chose, so I completely copied her car - nothing worked. Hopefully they fix it, even if I store cars off the street or buy previously released cars, nothing bought since 1.44 shows up.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for clarifying this.

I've bought 3 different Jester Classics and tried so many different things to make it show up on the car list.

Not too sure if Yanktons are to blame, my wife has Yankton plates and her Jester shows up no problem. Yet when she logs into my account on her phone, mine doesn't show.

I thought maybe it was the parts I chose, so I completely copied her car - nothing worked. Hopefully they fix it, even if I store cars off the street or buy previously released cars, nothing bought since 1.44 shows up.
Yep same. Really hope this he fixed soon

A

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any new way of putting the NSV into a normal spot now since the MoC Method is patched?

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep same. Really hope this he fixed soon
Yeah I almost feel like making a most on the main page like, "Hey R*! I know you love looking for glitches on this page! Well here's one -- nothing shows up in iFruit! Fix it! Thanks!" Haha

Any new way of putting the NSV into a normal spot now since the MoC Method is patched?
Not sure. This one may work. Sadly I bet people won't be looking for "car in any garage" glitches nearly as much either now with the SVW patched

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I almost feel like making a most on the main page like, "Hey R*! I know you love looking for glitches on this page! Well here's one -- nothing shows up in iFruit! Fix it! Thanks!" Haha

Not sure. This one may work. Sadly I bet people won't be looking for "car in any garage" glitches nearly as much either now with the SVW patched
But we need one to fix our svw..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register