Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrthankuvrymuch

Mrthankuvrymuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My iFruit has decided to stop working on my main character. My recent cars are all messed up, usually showing cars I haven't driven in forever or already sold. It always shows less than 10 at a time. When I try to order something, it processes but never shows up in game. I have used Charles in the past with it and I believe that's what might broken it, I have a few plates with illegal text, like spaces and one blank plate. However, it works just fine on my 2nd character. Should I contact R* support to reset it somehow (probably a bad idea) or is there a fix someone knows of?

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Really, guy tells me they did it with charles on his and the sabre turbo, does anyone know how it was done tho
The only thing that can be done with those two vehicles with this is lower the suspension. You need mods to remove the hydraulics and stuff from the bed of the slam van.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems the Y+A facility bike merge glitch is finally patched. You just exit the facility normally on the bike now. (As opposed to exiting on a merged copy of the bike.) That’ll make modding the AA trailer/facility special vehicles/planes on Xbox a pain.

Anyone having issues getting iFruit to show vehicles that were bought in the new nightclub garages? Those were the only spaces I have available and I can't get them to show up in my iFruit list. I've even tried driving them to older garages but they still don't show up in the app.

I can confirm that a blazer I bought to the Nightclub didn’t seem to show up in iFruit. I would guess there is likely a way to get it to show up, but it probably isn’t worth the effort.

S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems the Y+A facility bike merge glitch is finally patched. You just exit the facility normally on the bike now. (As opposed to exiting on a merged copy of the bike.) That’ll make modding the AA trailer/facility special vehicles/planes on Xbox a pain.

I can confirm that a blazer I bought to the Nightclub didn’t seem to show up in iFruit. I would guess there is likely a way to get it to show up, but it probably isn’t worth the effort.
Same for me, the vehicules i bought in nIghtclub does not show on ifruit.....
Ifruit is always buggy
I hope rockstar will fix this very soon

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Really, guy tells me they did it with charles on his and the sabre turbo, does anyone know how it was done tho
Well, he lied. And he removed them with mods, not with Charles.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I tried glitching the Mule Custom into a regular garage by using this glitch in order to see if we could mod it using Charles on Xbox, similar to the way we modded the AA trailer & facility vehicles.

The good news:
- The Mule custom worked with the glitch and got put in my garage
- I sold the car left in the Mule Custom's slot and was able to buy a new Mule Custom to a normal Nightclub car slot

The bad news:
- Cars bought to nightclub slots currently don't show up in iFruit, and that includes Mule Customs bought to nightclub slots
- Unlike the AA Trailer/Khanjali/other Special Vehicles, the Mule Custom did not return to its regular spot after restarting my game. Soooo now I have a dead spot there I'm not sure how to fix.

So if anyone can think of a way to:
1. Get nightclub cars to show up in iFruit
2. Get my Mule Custom back in its intended spot

Let me know in here or pm me. I bet it is possible to get them to show up in Charles, just may require a bit of tinkering. It would be good to figure it out before the glitch is patched though

BostonDon

BostonDon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently using a macOS High Sierra (Charles) and iPhone (iFruit).
My setups were as instructed by the OP on both devices, however Charles displayed the response in a bunch of unreadable characters.

I turned on the SSL proxying, I trusted Charles’s Root Certificate, changed the font but nothing works.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I tried glitching the Mule Custom into a regular garage by using this glitch in order to see if we could mod it using Charles on Xbox, similar to the way we modded the AA trailer & facility vehicles.

The good news:
- I sold the car left in the Mule Custom's slot and was able to buy a new Mule Custom to a normal Nightclub car slot

The bad news:
- Cars bought to nightclub slots currently don't show up in iFruit, and that includes Mule Customs bought to nightclub slots
- Unlike the AA Trailer/Khanjali/other Special Vehicles, the Mule Custom did not return to its regular spot after restarting my game. Soooo now I have a dead spot there I'm not sure how to fix.

Let me know in here or pm me. I bet it is possible to get them to show up in Charles, just may require a bit of tinkering. It would be good to figure it out before the glitch is patched though
DjL-ElqX0AAE-uS.jpg
DjLxdUTVAAAzvvz.jpg

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The good news:

The bad news:

i believe i just figured out how to have a duplicate mule custom & pounder custom inside ur night club garage while keeping ur original still in its assigned slot. now im not sure about for those that have already done and are now dead slots. which is wha thappened to my 1st character, but what i did on my 2nd character was when buying the 2nd one thats glitched i replaced it over the original that i moved to the garage. and after it was deleviered i ended up swapping back to 1st character doing some more glitches. well the next time i swapped to my female character i had noticed that i had my pounder custom still in its assigned slot so i went to check the garage it was in and bam there was a copy still in it to lol

DjOJ5CcU0AAfgo9.jpg

Last edited:
Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i believe i just figured out how to have a duplicate mule custom & pounder custom inside ur night club garage while keeping ur original still in its assigned slot. now im not sure about for those that have already done and are now dead slots. which is wha thappened to my 1st character, but what i did on my 2nd character was when buying the 2nd one thats glitched i replaced it over the original that i moved to the garage. and after it was deleviered i ended up swapping back to 1st character doing some more glitches. well the next time i swapped to my female character i had noticed that i had my pounder custom still in its assigned slot so i went to check the garage it was in and bam there was a copy still in it to lol

Nice, yeah something like that happened to me too. See my post copied below. There is definitely more to be discovered regarding these vehicles duping after character swaps. It appears they can merge onto the last personal vehicle you used before swapping characters.

Update: I accidentally overwrote my Lazer with my Mule Custom by merging the two. So that's not great, but could potentially lead to something I suppose. I'll test more later. The exact steps for anyone curious were:

1.) Put Mule Custom in a normal garage using this glitch
2.) Sell the car left in its place (I don't currently recommend doing this)
3.) Fly your Lazer out of the hanger
4.) Send it back with the MC menu
5.) Go into Nightclub garage B2, where the Mule Custom is stored
6.) Edit the Mule Custom by pressing right on Dpad, then exit the garage through that menu
7.) Drive the Mule Custom back into the nightclub, you will be put on a black loading screen
8.) Use recent activity / different targeting mode load into the garage B1. The mule will not be there
9.) Swap characters and swap back
10.) Cry as you realize your Lazer is gone and there is now a new Mule Custom in its place

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, yeah something like that happened to me too. See my post copied below. There is definitely more to be discovered regarding these vehicles duping after character swaps. It appears they can merge onto the last personal vehicle you used before swapping characters.
oh damn lol it would be nice if it would lead to something similar to michael garage how u can replace the cars with save editor and when u load it up the car u swapped it with will have the upgrades including benny rims from the previous car. or like a combination of that and the aa/moc which is kinda same thing but instead of replacing the vehicle it merges upgrades like michael garage.

so u would start off with a benny car and merge with it a non benny car and when u swapped sessions and back u would have the non benny car but with the benny upgrades

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just partially confirmed the Mule merge glitch. It seems pretty simple, steps are:
1.) Glitch the Speedo/Mule/Pounder into a regular garage
2.) Swap them into a nightclub garage
3.) Go outside of the nightclub and summon a vehicle you don't mind losing
4.) Go back into the nightclub garage where the Mule is, then enter the vehicle workshop. Change at least one thing.
5.) Back out of the customization menu, and select "Exit the Garage"
6.) Return the mule to storage with the MC menu. The car you drove out in Step 3 is now a Mule

I suppose it should be possible to modify these steps into a "give modded mule to other character" glitch.
Also: After merging the mule with a regular car, I was able to get the iFruit order text to come through, but I couldn't process it. Any tips?

oh damn lol it would be nice if it would lead to something similar to michael garage how u can replace the cars with save editor and when u load it up the car u swapped it with will have the upgrades including benny rims from the previous car. or like a combination of that and the aa/moc which is kinda same thing but instead of replacing the vehicle it merges upgrades like michael garage.

so u would start off with a benny car and merge with it a non benny car and when u swapped sessions and back u would have the non benny car but with the benny upgrades

Yeah that would be dope, worth a shot

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just partially confirmed the Mule merge glitch. It seems pretty simple, steps are:
4.) Go back into the nightclub garage where the Mule is, then enter the vehicle workshop. Change at least one thing.
6.) Return the mule to storage with the MC menu. The car you drove out in Step 3 is now a Mule

Good news: I put the Mule Custom back in its original spot by replacing Step 3 with:
3a.) Steal a street vehicle and drive it in the MOC
3b.) Drive it out and blow it up

Now at step 6 the Mule goes back to its spot instead of merging

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I suppose it should be possible to modify these steps into a "give modded mule to other character" glitch.
Also: After merging the mule with a regular car, I was able to get the iFruit order text to come through, but I couldn't process it. Any tips?

Yeah that would be dope, worth a shot

yeah proccessing the order can be a b**** lol but the way i got it to work is by having a copy in my warehouse and one in night club garage cause the slot # that i get to work is the slot that thats in the warehouse like for example i have the pounder custom in the technical aqua slot so its #7 but instead of having to put it back in the night club to process the order i process the order on the one thats in the night club garage and it will apply the order to the one in the ware house cause when it kicks u out and u walk back into the night club garage the one thats in there will be back stock

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also i noticed that i did something diff than ya;ll as well after i moved the night club special vehicles into a the ngiht club garage i moved the cars that were in its slot to empty garage slot which makes the slot empty and allows u to buy multiple copies as now when u go to buy one instead of it putting it in its assigned slot it will then give u the options to put them in any of ur night club garages. i bought like 4 or 5 of the mules & pounder customs (dont think u can buy the speedo custom or at least i didn't see it on any of the car sites in game) which is how i able to have copies in my warehouse & night club garages and as i said in the previous post think thats how u process the orders once u have a copy in ur warehouse edit the one in ur night club garage with how u want the one in ur warehouse to be like paint armor livery etc. then walk outside and request the one thats in ur warehouse walk back n garage and edit something on it and exit send back to storage and request the one thats in ur warehouse and u should see the upgrades from the night club garage apply to it. now try to place the order and if u do get the alert in game walk inside garage and try to process the order. if it doesn't try to swap characters and back and then request the one from warehouse and place order again and this time when u go int ogarage and get inside hit right dpad should then give u the options to process.

u basically gotta get the one in warehouse & the one in garage synced so that when u upgrade the one in garage it affects the one thats in the warehouse and then have the one in the warheouse outside and place order then when u go back in garage and get in that one should let u process it

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also i noticed that i did something diff than ya;ll as well after i moved the night club special vehicles into a the ngiht club garage i moved the cars that were in its slot to empty garage slot which makes the slot empty and allows u to buy multiple copies as now when u go to buy one instead of it putting it in its assigned slot it will then give u the options to put them in any of ur night club garages. i bought like 4 or 5 of the mules & pounder customs (dont think u can buy the speedo custom or at least i didn't see it on any of the car sites in game) which is how i able to have copies in my warehouse & night club garages and as i said in the previous post think thats how u process the orders once u have a copy in ur warehouse edit the one in ur night club garage with how u want the one in ur warehouse to be like paint armor livery etc. then walk outside and request the one thats in ur warehouse walk back n garage and edit something on it and exit send back to storage and request the one thats in ur warehouse and u should see the upgrades from the night club garage apply to it. now try to place the order and if u do get the alert in game walk inside garage and try to process the order. if it doesn't try to swap characters and back and then request the one from warehouse and place order again and this time when u go int ogarage and get inside hit right dpad should then give u the options to process.

u basically gotta get the one in warehouse & the one in garage synced so that when u upgrade the one in garage it affects the one thats in the warehouse and then have the one in the warheouse outside and place order then when u go back in garage and get in that one should let u process it
okay so after doing this.. how do I get them back in their spot??

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

How does the mule appear then in ifruit ? As Mule ? As Buffalo? or not at all

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good news: I put the Mule Custom back in its original spot by replacing Step 3 with:
3a.) Steal a street vehicle and drive it in the MOC
3b.) Drive it out and blow it up

Now at step 6 the Mule goes back to its spot instead of merging
must moc be empty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register