What's new

Discussion They need to make Xbox One RGHs

So what do you think?

• They should make Xbox One RGHs, For Sure and keep the modding industry ALIVE!

Votes: 85 72.0%
  • Maybe, I think they should but I am not sure...

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, I think the modding industry should just die out and shouldn't be a thing anymore.

Votes: 31 26.3%

• Total voters
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well first off I don't think you have any idea of what you are talking about. But as many have stated an exploit for the Xbox One may happen one day but I don't think it should happen anytime soon. Modding didn't kill the 360, the overpopulation of toxic modders did. If Xbox One has an exploit I would hope that it takes a lot more knowledge than it takes to use a RGH....

Sub To AJ170

Sub To AJ170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding won't die you dude there's a jailbreak for the PS4 people can do and there's a USB modding tool for the Xbox one called vantage the smart Xbox 360 modders would probably help the vantage team and make some really good mods

But in my opinion (coming from a guy whose made op USB mods on the 360 resulting in a retail console ban and having a jb PS3 being a known hitter on bo2) I think modding should stay on the PS4 and leave Xbox alone, Xbox has always been the better online service and I honestly find modding boring after a few weeks

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding won't die you dude there's a jailbreak for the PS4 people can do and there's a USB modding tool for the Xbox one called vantage the smart Xbox 360 modders would probably help the vantage team and make some really good mods

But in my opinion (coming from a guy whose made op USB mods on the 360 resulting in a retail console ban and having a jb PS3 being a known hitter on bo2) I think modding should stay on the PS4 and leave Xbox alone, Xbox has always been the better online service and I honestly find modding boring after a few weeks
It shouldn't be on none of the consoles it's annoying and all what people do is abuse games and runin it for other's.

Mr Knife God

Mr Knife God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You'll get banned faster than the Flash using that crap tool. And PlayStation has always been easy to hack. so it's not surprising that the PS4 has mods.

Sub To AJ170

Sub To AJ170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll get banned faster than the Flash using that crap tool. And PlayStation has always been easy to hack. so it's not surprising that the PS4 has mods.
I used it just to mess around and nothing happened and that was months ago

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this thread is quite old. Im quite late to the party.
Xbox one will eventually be modded. The xbox 360 didn't get soft modded until years into its life cycle, and even when it did not many people knew the true potential. Also, RGHing a console was not the original go-to choice. The Xenon MOBO (first public released xb360 I believe) was jtagged and would often result in many console failures (quicker overheating and bricking)

I'm sure that there are maany people right now trying to look into xb1 modding. Especially since it can be linked to a win10 device; it opens a lot of seperate and unique modification. (Possible running a program on the device that is unable to be ran by the xb1 and transfer its processes over.)

The xb1 is starting to get simple soft mods, just like the 360 did in its days... Just probably wont see xbox 1 .iso mods like we saw on the 360.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am really on the edge about the XB1 being modded, don't know if I will prefer it to be modded or not, I hope in some sense it is because the whole modding side of **** is so funny, but at the same time I have really enjoyed 'legit' play on the xbox one.

XeFalcon RGH

XeFalcon RGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One won't be modded.
Look what happened to DaE and other people from the scene for trying to f*** with next gen...geez some of you are on the end of the spectrum

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One won't be modded.
Look what happened to DaE and other people from the scene for trying to **** with next gen...geez some of you are on the end of the spectrum
Completely different. Breaking the law and targeting companies to steal source code and other internal or unauthorized material is reasonable.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am really on the edge about the XB1 being modded, don't know if I will prefer it to be modded or not, I hope in some sense it is because the whole modding side of **** is so funny, but at the same time I have really enjoyed 'legit' play on the xbox one.
I just can't wait to see sex dolls being modded into CoD again. I also can't wait to see people pretending to be major nelson "e" on nextgen.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just can't wait to see sex dolls being modded into CoD again. I also can't wait to see people pretending to be major nelson "e" on nextgen.
Luckily for us it would appear that an exploited Xbox One, unless it's a hardware exploit specifically targetting the SP, would not allow online use.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Luckily for us it would appear that an exploited Xbox One, unless it's a hardware exploit specifically targetting the SP, would not allow online use.
Thats how everyone thought the xbox 360 was going to be.. No matter how hard MS works, someone will find a loophole.
There's teams with dev console kits out there, it's only a matter of time until a few "corrupt" teams 'release' (aka get ratted for) whatever information people need to exploit an xbox one.
SO far, the xbox one has been "hotswapped" - I.E. you can load a disc up and remove the disc, then take the disc to another xbox and play on two xboxs with a singular disc. Many people thought, "Oh they check randomly for the security tags in the disc to make sure it's not removed."

every company cuts costs somewhere. Where they cut the costs at is where the loopholes will exploit. :wink:

-Remember, the xbox one can be streamed into a win10 device.. Who knows how secure that connection truly is, it might not be hard to input code as a "controller
to exploit certain savegame data. (But, i believe savegame data is now already being "modified")

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the consistent updates of the Xbox One makes it difficult for the people to make RGH for the console as whatever hack/jailbreak they do will be wiped out in the coming update. Not to mention the difficult process of actually by-passing the security.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the consistent updates of the Xbox One makes it difficult for the people to make RGH for the console as whatever hack/jailbreak they do will be wiped out in the coming update. Not to mention the difficult process of actually by-passing the security.
That is correct. People are working on things behind the scenes but it is not likely something will be released for a long time

XeFalcon RGH

XeFalcon RGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To put it simple, it WON'T be exploited.
/thread
You think microsoft doesn't want to increase their security even more after hearing about jailbroken ps4's?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
To put it simple, it WON'T be exploited.
/thread
You think microsoft doesn't want to increase their security even more after hearing about jailbroken ps4's?
That is simple minded, they very well could be exploited in the future. And the Vita was only jailbroken on a lower firmware but now has one for the latest update.

XeFalcon RGH

XeFalcon RGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is simple minded, they very well could be exploited in the future. And the Vita was only jailbroken on a lower firmware but now has one for the latest update.
it's simply the truth. Tommorow never knows, so we shouldn't worry about what *we think* will happen in the future. Especually with xbox one.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it's simply the truth. Tommorow never knows, so we shouldn't worry about what *we think* will happen in the future. Especually with xbox one.
How funny would it be if we actually could reset the x64 processor and force it to send/receive to another chip with an arm soc and sram and mmc? Would literally be a second console hit by the same thought. Both would surcome to an actual reset glitch hack. Lol, we can all dream right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register