What's new

Solved Looking through Filza and found strange files?

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Scrolling through filza to use some save game mods I found online, and came across two weird folders called “Jellyfish” and one called “ScreenSharingViewService” does anyone have any idea what these are? (They have nothing to do with my tweaks) are they safe to delete?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Scrolling through filza to use some save game mods I found online, and came across two weird folders called “Jellyfish” and one called “ScreenSharingViewService” does anyone have any idea what these are? (They have nothing to do with my tweaks) are they safe to delete?
Screensharingviewservice, according to the iPhone Wiki this was only on iOS versions 10.X and 11.X so this might be the iPhone screen recorder ?

As for Jellyfish, this was added on iOS 11.X and not found for previous versions so I decided to check on FileZilla to see if I had it and I do. Apparently “Jellyfish” is the Animojis for the iPhone X according to the .mov file found inside the Jellyfish folder.
15316521021531652099.gif

Personally, I wouldn’t delete them myself because I’m not sure what would happen to the phone.

Last edited:
Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Screensharingviewservice, according to the iPhone Wiki this was only on iOS versions 10.X and 11.X so this might be the iPhone screen recorder ?

As for Jellyfish, this was added on iOS 11.X snd not found for previous versions so I decided to check on FileZilla to see if I had it and I do. Apparently “Jellyfish” is the Animojis for the iPhone X according to the .mov file found inside the Jellyfish folder.
15316521021531652099.gif

Personally, I wouldn’t delete them myself because I’m not sure what would happen to the phone.
Ahh makes a lot of sense the screen recording, didn’t think about that. Thanks for the info! Sounds stupid but it worried me a bit :roflmao:

Top Bottom
Login
Register