• Views 9,002
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Once I figure out how to get my lock screen to properly show the If donation I think I’m good to go.

PTVlrOe_d.jpg

CI6Prta_d.jpg

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Any idea why when I enable jailbreak it just sits at the springboard loading? It just stays there forever and idk what to do to get it to work again
Did you install a bad tweak ? When I went into a respring loop from installing a bad tweak and never deleted it, I then tried re-enabling Electra and all that happened was I got stuck on the respring logo.

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you install a bad tweak ? When I went into a respring loop from installing a bad tweak and never deleted it, I then tried re-enabling Electra and all that happened was I got stuck on the respring logo.
I think so it was a xen html tweak or something. How can I delete it if I can’t enable jailbreak

Last edited:
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think so it was a xen html tweak or something. How can I delete it if I can’t enable jailbreak
Do you have Filza installed ? If so, see if you can open it. If you can, follow this thread tutorial here. Even if you can’t open it or don’t have it, still follow the same tutorial.

Also, make sure you’re using the repo I linked before and use that XenHTML, all other ones will put you in a respring bootloop.

Hende

Hende

PC Master Race
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to try and make my first IOS theme. Anyone had any experience?

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on 9.0.2 Jailbreak still, and want to update to 11+ to run new apps. Whats the best firmware to go to? Can I just update through iTunes, and re-jailbreak?
Cali Cali

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this jailbreak just killed my X
what happened?

I am on 9.0.2 Jailbreak still, and want to update to 11+ to run new apps. Whats the best firmware to go to? Can I just update through iTunes, and re-jailbreak?
Cali Cali
if you did it through itunes youd have to do 11.4b3 i think. idk how else youd get to 11.3.1

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to try and make my first IOS theme. Anyone had any experience?
Not me, but let me know how it goes.
Cali Cali
I believe you’re going to have to update to 11.4 beta 3 because all other version are unsigned. Unless you saved blobs for them previously.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
what happened?

if you did it through itunes youd have to do 11.4b3 i think. idk how else youd get to 11.3.1

What happened to your X ? Also what firmware were you on trying to install the jailbreak ?
So my IPhone X was on 11.3.1 waiting on the jailbreak. So I did what the tutorial said without updating. Well I got stuck in a boot loop and I think I know why.

While I didn’t update to the newest 11.4 update it may have downloded to my phone. I did the steps and boom stuck in a boot loop.

So what I did was update my phone but even when downloading the update from here it was taking to long to extract and my phone would lose it the mode and connection. After a few times I got it to work. So now my phone is okay.

Hende

Hende

PC Master Race
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone be interested in testing/trying my new theme I am making.
I only have one device to test on so I have no idea if it works on larger/newer phones or iPads.

Many thanks.

Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone be interested in testing/trying my new theme I am making.
I only have one device to test on so I have no idea if it works on larger/newer phones or iPads.

Many thanks.
I will just drop me a message when you’re ready :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register