Solved I Need Help With Total Miner Forge TU

• Thread starter Fireballdez
  • Start date
  • Views 943
Fireballdez

Fireballdez

Reaction score
Sin$
I need Help With Total Miner Forge Title Update... Latest of Course me and my Brother wanted to play total miner. and We played for hours and Now my Xbox 360 is Jtaged/RGH and I Finally Found Total Miner and I need a TU to play. btw I mean Total Miner TU not Xbox Live Indie Games TU

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You need help finding the TU, or need help installing it, or what?
Also, you shouldn't need the TU to play the game. Do you mean you want the TU?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I need Help With Total Miner Forge Title Update... Latest of Course me and my Brother wanted to play total miner. and We played for hours and Now my Xbox 360 is Jtaged/RGH and I Finally Found Total Miner and I need a TU to play. btw I mean Total Miner TU not Xbox Live Indie Games TU
http://xboxunity.net/

Fireballdez

Fireballdez

Reaction score
Sin$
You need help finding the TU, or need help installing it, or what?
Also, you shouldn't need the TU to play the game. Do you mean you want the TU?
I need the TU For an Indie Game Called Total Miner Everytime I find a TU the Websites never work. And I need Total Miner Forge Title Update not cod

Unity doesn't have 100% everything, and a Google search seems to say that there are TUs for that game.
I need help Finding it

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I need the TU For an Indie Game Called Total Miner Everytime I find a TU the Websites never work. And I need Total Miner Forge Title Update not cod

I need help Finding it
Well it wasn't on XboxUnity, and I'm assuming you tried to check with a Google search with no luck, so only thing I can think of is getting the TU via Xbox Live.

If you have a retail, you can try to transfer the game to the retail. It may work as a demo and let you download the TU. Not sure about this though, but worth a try.

Or if you know someone who has the game on retail, he can give you the TU.

Other options would be going online with your RGH or buying the game for retail. These aren't really good options for obvious reasons.

Fireballdez

Fireballdez

Reaction score
Sin$
Well it wasn't on XboxUnity, and I'm assuming you tried to check with a Google search with no luck, so only thing I can think of is getting the TU via Xbox Live.

If you have a retail, you can try to transfer the game to the retail. It may work as a demo and let you download the TU. Not sure about this though, but worth a try.

Or if you know someone who has the game on retail, he can give you the TU.

Other options would be going online with your RGH or buying the game for retail. These aren't really good options for obvious reasons.
maybe. btw I dont Have Internet in My Xbox 360 They Banned me from Xbox Live and Going Online

Top Bottom
Login
Register