Sin$
I need help giving people noclip

N

nubbinyou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it is a secret scrpit for good reason i can give other binds and stuff but i cant tell you anything about it sorry :/

PS: the reason it is secret is because it could be used to bind the persons controls all of them including movement to say "im gay"

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
it is a secret scrpit for good reason i can give other binds and stuff but i cant tell you anything about it sorry :/

PS: the reason it is secret is because it could be used to bind the persons controls all of them including movement to say "im gay"

pretty much this. there are some..people..who go around "infecting" people with scripts that unbind all they're buttons and make them unlock achievements they didn't want and risk the banhammer

N

nubbinyou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well this is exactly why it is a secret.... I use the power for good... i give friends noclip, fire, warp survivors, infinate ammo, god mode, and tell people i gave them mods like say NUBBIN YOU gave me mods

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
i know that i know people who give me noclip and other mods but i know what u dont want me to know it is that people can bind all of the commands to suicide or kill

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyways its not that well of a kept secret if you really try you can find it... (used to be alot easier but they have started covering their tracks)

Sorox

Sorox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've actually never met anyone who would such an *** to bind everything to say they're gay. I, Myself, use the achievement_unlock_all but I tell them what button it is before hand and tell them only to press it if they really ant the achievements.

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys grow up. You come into a thread about someone asking how to give somebody noclip and you don't tell him you simply can't tell him but you brag in his face that you can do more things and worse things and don't tell how. Don't be reduced to that. If you can do more shut up about it. We don't need to know unless your posting a tut.

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys grow up. You come into a thread about someone asking how to give somebody noclip and you don't tell him you simply can't tell him but you brag in his face that you can do more things and worse things and don't tell how. Don't be reduced to that. If you can do more shut up about it. We don't need to know unless your posting a tut.

Wabam, what he said

V

Vysse666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HERES THE TUTORIAL

First learn to mod left 4 dead 2...
then quit whining that no one is holding your hand...
finally grow up and quit being a piss sport just because you cant do anything on your own and need a tutorial for it...

C

cli10010111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty easy to find online, but your not going to find anyone here that will tell you. There are really nasty things you can do with it, if one good virus is created we will all suffer a patch.
if you figure it out please don't post how.

turdferguson92

turdferguson92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HERES THE TUTORIAL

First learn to mod left 4 dead 2...
then quit whining that no one is holding your hand...
finally grow up and quit being a piss sport just because you cant do anything on your own and need a tutorial for it...

wow.
thats kinda harsh dude.

@ OP

i heard it was in other valve games too. just search around a little but not on here cause you'll probably get flamed out the a$$.

V

Vysse666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow.
thats kinda harsh dude.

@ OP

i heard it was in other valve games too. just search around a little but not on here cause you'll probably get flamed out the a$$.
kinda have to be harsh iv been nice and said guys this cant be shared becuz it has potentially dangerous outcomes but no one listens...as said many times if you figure it out keep it to yourself...

turdferguson92

turdferguson92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kinda have to be harsh iv been nice and said guys this cant be shared becuz it has potentially dangerous outcomes but no one listens...as said many times if you figure it out keep it to yourself...

good point.

Top Bottom
Login
Register