What's new

Patched *BRAND NEW* BUNKER MERGE - GIVE MODDED MOC TO FRIENDS, PAINT MODDED RIMS ON AA TRAILER +MORE

• Thread starter Earni
  • Start date
  • Views 13,303
X

xStankyDanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like the trailer has been blacklisted, as soon as I pull it outside and get on it, it kicks me off and says I no longer have access to this personal vehicle .. if you just want it for looks, it might be fine and left in your bunker, but if you actually want to use it, you may not want to mod it.
I just pulled mine out no problem!

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Climb on it and use the trailer, you can drive it around, but as soon as you sit in it, it breaks

You right it still works, I must of been in a glitched out state, I restarted the game and it works fine now.

This is patched. There might be a work around. But now when u bring up Ur phone inside the cab u get kicked from the mox
Did you even bother reading the thread, this isn't patched .. smh

Oh okay thanks.
Still works ..

Last edited by a moderator:
point99point99

point99point99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have any tips to help with being able to spawn in friends bunker and not see the moc. I feel like my friend and i have merged back and forth trying to get the moc to be invisible but have not had any luck with painting rims on aa trailer..

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have any tips to help with being able to spawn in friends bunker and not see the moc. I feel like my friend and i have merged back and forth trying to get the moc to be invisible but have not had any luck with painting rims on aa trailer..
Friend pull out moc you merge then his moc shows up in you bunker go to mechanic press right dpad and then it transfers every time so then your firend saves the AA and moc but changing arnour and click aa works every time

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
get friend to drive moc out just before you come in.

point99point99

point99point99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so can you do the 2nd part ( paint aa trailer rims) if you both already have a moddied moc and aa trailer without merging two times in same session? I notice when you merge the first time the person that accepts invite gets friends moc and aa trailer. But when friend merges with you in the same session after you paint moc wheels and drive out if he doesnt hit the merge, you pull moc in bunker it disappears and we have to find new session for it to come back in my bunker. Do we have to do the first part and second part at the same time or can we start from the second part so that when we drive out we still have access to moc inside of our bunker.

M

Mooseception

Reaction score
Sin$
so both players need an moc for this to work? so much for gettin a free moc =)

point99point99

point99point99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still merge bunker by going inside of your moc and accept the invite and exit the side door up front last time i checked (SIMULAR TO FACILITY MERGE).You can merge this way to get moc and aa trailer from friend but people are super vauge on the exact steps to paint aa trailer rims. All anyone says is have friend drive out. So you spawn in friends bunker with his moc gone. But everytime i do it and merge into my friends bunker his moc is gone, then mine shows up in his bunker. He can drive his moc in and when he spawns into the bunker he steps out of my moc that spawned when he was driving out. I have been trying this for what seems like weeks now, only elusive responses from people on the thread. Merging bunkers is easy, painting aa trailer rims is beyond me. If any one on xbox still wants to try pm me.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still merge bunker by going inside of your moc and accept the invite and exit the side door up front last time i checked (SIMULAR TO FACILITY MERGE).You can merge this way to get moc and aa trailer from friend but people are super vauge on the exact steps to paint aa trailer rims. All anyone says is have friend drive out. So you spawn in friends bunker with his moc gone. But everytime i do it and merge into my friends bunker his moc is gone, then mine shows up in his bunker. He can drive his moc in and when he spawns into the bunker he steps out of my moc that spawned when he was driving out. I have been trying this for what seems like weeks now, only elusive responses from people on the thread. Merging bunkers is easy, painting aa trailer rims is beyond me. If any one on xbox still wants to try pm me.
Whats the exact steps to merge?

point99point99

point99point99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the exact steps to merge?
Last time i gave out moc ...
Make sure you both have same bunker

1. The person giving moc is in their bunker
2. Send ceo invite to friend. Hover over the retire ceo option but just keep highlighted for now.
3. Person receiving moc is in his or her bunker, inside their own moc go up to the front or back of moc so you get the alert in top left screen to "exit moc". Stand a few steps back and open phone go to ceo invites get on the last page where there is a green check and red x.
4. Walk towards the exit and accept ceo invite ( spam A or X ) you will run into the door and should see exit moc. If you hit it right you will here 2 clicks in your headphones. You load into black screen

5. Friend that sent invite will see that friend join ceo spam through retire and if done correctly your friend will spawn in your bunker and have the option to invite on his interaction menu.
6. Once bunkers are merged go the mechanic and change the horn on the moc cab then try and mod aa trailer you will be kicked out of menu. Both people leave bunker and re-enter bunker. Bask in the glory of your new modded moc and aa trailer.

Its been over a week since i did this method but it worked the last time i did it.

Last edited:
Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Last time i gave out moc ...
Make sure you both have same bunker

1. The person giving moc is in their bunker
2. Send ceo invite to friend. Hover over the retire ceo option but just keep highlighted for now.
3. Person receiving moc is in his or her bunker, inside their own moc go up to the front or back of moc so you get the alert in top left screen to "exit moc". Stand a few steps back and open phone go to ceo invites get on the last page where there is a green check and red x.
4. Walk towards the exit and accept ceo invite ( spam A or X ) you will run into the door and should see exit moc. If you hit it right you will here 2 clicks in your headphones. You load into black screen

5. Friend that sent invite will see that friend join ceo spam through retire and if done correctly your friend will spawn in your bunker and have the option to invite on his interaction menu.
6. Once bunkers are merged go the mechanic and change the horn on the moc cab then try and mod aa trailer you will be kicked out of menu. Both people leave bunker and re-enter bunker. Bask in the glory of your new modded moc and aa trailer.

Its been over a week since i did this method but it worked the last time i did it.
Thanks this still works man.

Thread could do with being marked patched and a new thread opened up on this glitch

Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tested several times and not able to get the AA trailer, can someone test please. Got the rims on moc but no luck on trailer

D

dlrius1

Reaction score
Sin$
I hit it today thanks to xxeyexsmokexweedx merged bunkers he then asked me to go to his mechanic change horn back out go to modd aa trailer it automatically kicked me out of menu we both left bunker reentered mine and boom got moc with yankton + wheels and big wheels on aa trailer xbox1

Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do u own aa trailer? U need to own one to copy from ur friend

I do own the trailer, i bought it 5 minutes before we merged and it didn't give it to me so I tried customizing it and then merging and I still didn't get it. Good to know D dlrius1 got it so I'm optimistic to try again

Top Bottom
Login
Register