What's new

Solved Ace v3 on Corona v3 with postfix, boots within 10 seconds most of the time, but sometimes not at all

C

Chrushev

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this normal? It boots just fine within 2 to 3 pulses most of the time. But like one out of 10 boots it never boots (I can see the pulses going) and Ive let it try for upwards of 5 minutes before turning it off and back on again just to see it boot first pulse.

Anyone encounter this? im using whatever stock timing was on the Ace v3.

EDIT - Whats weird is that the failure to boot seems to only happen if I turn on the console with the controller. If I use the button on the front of the console then it boots every time within 3 pulses.

Last edited:
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't worry too much about that tbh . especially if your powering on and off again roggt after another . Are u using the stock timing that comes with the ace?

C

Chrushev

Reaction score
Sin$
You Can Leave It As Is If It Doesn’t Bother You Or Swap The Timing File With 15432 SRGH Timing Files.

So last night I did about 100 boots, all of them by using the power button on the front of the console. All 100 booted up within 2 pulses.

If I use the controller to power on the console once in a while it will fail to boot.... what gives? Im using official 360 controller that came with the console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register