Reaction score
Sin$
good info

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After a lot of time spent testing. Using the suggestions above and other ideas, I still cant get any orders to go to Character one. I even tried it just through the app on the phone, says it was sent succesfully, but no facebook message etc. Yet its fine on Character two.

I have even unlinked yet again, and linked it back up. Ifruit picks up both characters but will not send to character one. As mentioned before, no issues with the plates, i can go and change them in LSC, just the ifruit app is refusing to work.

At this point ill live with it and just accept it is broken for whatever reason. If an unistall/reinstall doesnt work either, which it didnt, not sure what else i can try.

Damn :frown: If I think of anything else I’ll let you know

D

Dest100

Reaction score
Sin$
I am a bit lost can this be used to get White Walls on cars, just seen a Weeny issi classic with them, check the OP post and can't find a single thing.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am a bit lost can this be used to get White Walls on cars, just seen a Weeny issi classic with them, check the OP post and can't find a single thing.

Hmm I’m not sure about that, but I don’t think so. Normal lowrider wheels have the option though under wheel customization, it gives basic white wall instead of the atomic logo

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f*** yeah
DbHMDn5V4AA2E7Z.jpg:large

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody else having trouble getting the isse classic to show in ifruit or is it just mine?

DEATHGUN LIVE

DEATHGUN LIVE

Reaction score
Sin$
yea and to be able to process the aa trailer after u get it glitched and place order u have to take the moc outside and wakl in and then go to mechanic and it will let u process it
Wow if only I saw this sooner I did it 2x that's like 4 Mill and now I got to do it again bc I want that modded moc

N

NewNewbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a walkthrough on how to actually mod the AA trailer for xbox?

My understanding is you move it to facility, then drive car from moc and swap places with aa trailer and that then puts it in the moc and the buffalo should show up on ifruit. Then it gets fuzzy for me.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yo wun, you know if Yankton plates still stick to the AA Trailer after they patched that for most cars? I feel like they should actually?

Does anyone have a walkthrough on how to actually mod the AA trailer for xbox?

My understanding is you move it to facility, then drive car from moc and swap places with aa trailer and that then puts it in the moc and the buffalo should show up on ifruit. Then it gets fuzzy for me.

(1) Call out your trailer
(2) Do any drive in facility glitch and put the trailer in a garage
(3) Call out the car that’s now in the trailer’s spot (I recommend a random motorcycle that you’ll be able to recognize from the MC menu)
(4) Sell it
(5) Buy a new trailer. It will let you select a garage spot for whatever reason
(6) Reload your game to move the new trailer to its intended spot
(7) Call out your MOC to remove it from the bunker
(8) The “Buffalo” (aka trailer) now shows up in iFruit for Charles modding
(9) Halt the order with Charles, make your changes, and be sure to change “1” to the trailer hex (it’s like trailersmall2 or something, I think the number starts with “-188”)
(10) Go in your bunker and process the order

Yo wun, you know if Yankton plates still stick to the AA Trailer after they patched that for most cars? I feel like they should actually?

(3) Call out the car that’s now in the trailer’s spot (I recommend a random motorcycle that you’ll be able to recognize from the MC menu)
(4) Sell it
(9) Halt the order with Charles, make your changes, and be sure to change “1” to the trailer hex (it’s like trailersmall2 or something, I think the number starts with “-188”)

After some testing I'm pretty sure that Yankton plates don't stick on the AA trailer anymore. :frown:

Second question: How did you get colored rims on the trailer wun? I swear I had mine lime green a while back, but I don't remember how I did it
EDIT: Nevermind, it doesn't really matter for this. Just noticed the MOC gives an option for the wheel color :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Linder1231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you use this to put bennys on other cars? I just tried and everything worked but it put rally tires on my car. Any help here would be awesome! I am trying to put biohazard wheels onto the new weeny car.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you use this to put bennys on other cars? I just tried and everything worked but it put rally tires on my car. Any help here would be awesome! I am trying to put biohazard wheels onto the new weeny car.

Nope sadly

N

NewNewbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

(4) Sell it

So, for people in the future.
I had to go into my bunker, and drive my MOC out. Then the buffalo showed up in ifruit. It wouldn't show up by just calling it out for me.
Once it showed up in ifruit. I returned my MOC. Placed my order, did the charles thing for trailersmall2 -188xxxxxxxxx.
Went back to the Bunker. drove the moc out again.
Then I could walk in and process the order from the mechanic.

A

Ardi_xx

Reaction score
Sin$
hello. please i am new could you tell me what tutorial i should follow please the first tutorial of the post? please i need help a lot of thanks help to use charles and ifruit correctly

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello. please i am new could you tell me what tutorial i should follow please the first tutorial of the post? please i need help a lot of thanks help to use charles and ifruit correctly
Such a vague question. What part are you having problems with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register