Reaction score
Sin$
Not Sure if this is gonna work, but its worth a shot

3 people in a party together

1 person in a free aim lobby , possibly in a job or heist
2 people together in a assisted aim lobby

2 friends on a faggio against the wall like we do on ps4

1. Press right d-pad to get the MOC Full alert
2. Have friend in Free Aim send a party invite, should pop up on the bottom of your screen to hold the xbox button

Now I cant remember if when you hold the xbox button, if the MOC Full alert goes away, i know if you actually go to the home screen it goes away

But if yall can stack the alerts , moc full/join friend/targeting mode

you can accept the first 2 alerts and stay on the third alert

back out after 2 minutes

startmenu/criminal enterprise/interaction menu/EWO

Get in friends car

accept MOC invite

You might be able to do the GC2F

possibly try in a public lobby for extra lag

Just Brainstorming

T

Tyguy13455

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds promising will test later tonight thanks lost

Tested for a bit if I accepted a invite while on moc full screen it would randomly close the alert and the join session alert pops up will continue testing tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be testing this today and see if anything can come from this, I tried last night to do something similiar but I had no one on to sit on a faggio with me so I did that part solo and it was pulling me into my moc, I will try today with someone sitting on faggio with me and see what results we get. It's an interesting thought lost and maybe something can come from this

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately after pressing menu xbox, garage full warning / replace disappears

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately after pressing menu xbox, garage full warning / replace disappears
Maybe try hitting the home button to accept job and then get the moc full alert.. count to a certain number and then accept all alerts.. I'll have someone on soon and will be testing myself to see

T

Tyguy13455

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried to use the full profile option and count to a number then accept both alerts unfortunately I had have no good news I could no hit it. I am going to continue exploring this I only had about 20 minuets to test this

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe try hitting the home button to accept job and then get the moc full alert.. count to a certain number and then accept all alerts.. I'll have someone on soon and will be testing myself to see

Good!

I'll try

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this possibly

I know when I stack alerts on ps4 (for example) I did to join a friend then got facility full alert , wait for alert to load behind it , then hit x to accept facility full alert, it actually accepts the full alert and the join friend alert. Maybe on xb1 you can join friend in diff targeting mode , sessions details will start to load . Hit right get full alert and wait on it to fully load the alert . When u do diff targeting mode you have 2 alerts . I do not play on xb but maybe you could try that . When you accept the full alert it should also accept the first alert and sit on the second

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this possibly

I know when I stack alerts on ps4 (for example) I did to join a friend then got facility full alert , wait for alert to load behind it , then hit x to accept facility full alert, it actually accepts the full alert and the join friend alert. Maybe on xb1 you can join friend in diff targeting mode , sessions details will start to load . Hit right get full alert and wait on it to fully load the alert . When u do diff targeting mode you have 2 alerts . I do not play on xb but maybe you could try that . When you accept the full alert it should also accept the first alert and sit on the second
Doesn't work like that, as soon as your alerts come in that screen goes away, only way to even hit this is to time the alerts, be sitting on the moc full alert and accept it to where the target mode messages follow right after, either way we tried all these methods and nothing has came from this.. it was a good idea but still Xbox for this bunker after it was patched just isn't the way to go.. we need a completely new gc2f glitch at this point

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this possibly

I understand, thanks for the comments.!

Doesn't work like that, as soon as your alerts come in that screen goes away, only way to even hit this is to time the alerts, be sitting on the moc full alert and accept it to where the target mode messages follow right after, either way we tried all these methods and nothing has came from this.. it was a good idea but still Xbox for this bunker after it was patched just isn't the way to go.. we need a completely new gc2f glitch at this point

This is a possibility to take into account

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand, thanks for the comments.!

This is a possibility to take into account
Its basically the only option we have, there has to be another gc2f out there, I hope it's found soon as that's the only thing I really get on gta for anymore, the game without a gc2f gets boring for me as there is not much to do that I haven't already done

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain to me what it is you think is happening when you "stack alerts''?
What do you think its doing to the game?

This is the first time I ever heard of "stacking alerts"

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain to me what it is you think is happening when you "stack alerts''?
What do you think its doing to the game?

This is the first time I ever heard of "stacking alerts"
depending on what alerts are stack will get different results.

some of the best glitches come from this

IAm0m3ga

IAm0m3ga

Reaction score
Sin$
Not Sure if this is gonna work, but its worth a shot

3 people in a party together

1 person in a free aim lobby , possibly in a job or heist
2 people together in a assisted aim lobby

2 friends on a faggio against the wall like we do on ps4

1. Press right d-pad to get the MOC Full alert
2. Have friend in Free Aim send a party invite, should pop up on the bottom of your screen to hold the xbox button

Now I cant remember if when you hold the xbox button, if the MOC Full alert goes away, i know if you actually go to the home screen it goes away

But if yall can stack the alerts , moc full/join friend/targeting mode

you can accept the first 2 alerts and stay on the third alert

back out after 2 minutes

startmenu/criminal enterprise/interaction menu/EWO

Get in friends car

accept MOC invite

You might be able to do the GC2F

possibly try in a public lobby for extra lag

Just Brainstorming

Well i did put up a workaround last night for the bunker gctf but it got taken down -_- i gave full credit and everything...

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i did put up a workaround last night for the bunker gctf but it got taken down -_- i gave full credit and everything...
And how did u workaround getting kicked out of the car at the end when friend invites to moc.

IAm0m3ga

IAm0m3ga

Reaction score
Sin$
And how did u workaround getting kicked out of the car at the end when friend invites to moc.
I didnt get kicked out... i literally did criminal enterprise starter pack, ewo and then get in friends car. Accept invite and recent activity. Thats what i did

I didnt get kicked out... i literally did criminal enterprise starter pack, ewo and then get in friends car. Accept invite and recent activity. Thats what i did
Well i didnt try it with friends car, i done it with my own CEO buzzard and Havok and it worked fine

Top Bottom
Login
Register