• Thread starter ChittyBangBang
  • Start date
  • Views 3,929
WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Any one help with steps to merge tron shoes to withe jogers you just cant put merge boots on white jogers.t
You have to transfer the jogger outfit to your female, then you have to start up crooked cop and choose the outfit go to ammunation in the job and put on merge choose, save it, back out of job. then do the glitch again and transfer outfit from female to male. save tron outfit with the shoes you want either in the slot above or below the jogger outfit. start crooked cop, scroll through your outfits so you scroll over the tron outfit then the jogger outfit. choose the jogger outfit and start the job. put on a rebreather and back out of job and go save the outfit

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to transfer the jogger outfit to your female, then you have to start up crooked cop and choose the outfit go to ammunation in the job and put on merge choose, save it, back out of job. then do the glitch again and transfer outfit from female to male. save tron outfit with the shoes you want either in the slot above or below the jogger outfit. start crooked cop, scroll through your outfits so you scroll over the tron outfit then the jogger outfit. choose the jogger outfit and start the job. put on a rebreather and back out of job and go save the outfit
Thanks for the help i do all that my problem is wen i go to put merge boots on my female the white joggers before i can save it it turn into santa pants inside the titan of a job mision whit blue juggers aswell.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help i do all that my problem is wen i go to put merge boots on my female the white joggers before i can save it it turn into santa pants inside the titan of a job mision whit blue juggers aswell.
They will do that. When you transfer back it will be the joggers.

Ezekiel_2517

Ezekiel_2517

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Frozen money and props online glitch is patched, which means this is too. :frown:

EsotericNun

EsotericNun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are we sure we don't have enough time to swap characters before the boot to prologue?? I haven't tried the glitch yet today :sorry:

Top Bottom
Login
Register