What's new

Patched Give and receiving between my own characters. SOLO & EASY !!!

• Thread starter nhjyys
  • Start date
  • Views 11,202
Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried 5 times worked 2 times but i choose a empty slot and after that the car is still not in my receiving character??? Patched or doing something wrong it gives the option to place it in the garage going to try it with my garage full of elegys on the receiving character i think the empty spots is making it not work
Worked!
Make sure the receiving garage is full

IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried 5 times worked 2 times but i choose a empty slot and after that the car is still not in my receiving character??? Patched or doing something wrong it gives the option to place it in the garage going to try it with my garage full of elegys on the receiving character i think the empty spots is making it not work
When I started I had 5 cars in target gagrage. I stole a vehicle and stored it, the replaced over it. Tried selecting an empty slot after doing 3 with replacing, because I thought there was one to replace left, but only cars I wanted to keep. Did not work. I just stored another street vehicle and did again.
So your target garage does not need to be full, but you must replace a vehicle in it.

Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I started I had 5 cars in target gagrage. I stole a vehicle and stored it, the replaced over it. Tried selecting an empty slot after doing 3 with replacing, because I thought there was one to replace left, but only cars I wanted to keep. Did not work. I just stored another street vehicle and did again.
So your target garage does not need to be full, but you must replace a vehicle in it.
Yes you are right you have to replace over it and since it does glitch in the full alert it gives you the replacement menu even though its empty

R

RealJaySee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont start shouting its patched, its only page 5 of the thread :smile:

I am afraid the answer is "no", but you never know... Is there an other (easier way) to refill your jerrycan than going to ammunition ?

And a little tip : Dont pour gas on the trunk. When your car shoots flames when accelerating, it goes on fire before you (should) get the alert. When your car is already on fire, you cant get the alert.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont start shouting its patched, its only page 5 of the thread :smile:

I am afraid the answer is "no", but you never know... Is there an other (easier way) to refill your jerrycan than going to ammunition ?

And a little tip : Dont pour gas on the trunk. When your car shoots flames when accelerating, it goes on fire before you (should) get the alert. When your car is already on fire, you cant get the alert.

Yes, do not let your Jerry can go empty. Go into interaction menu under Ammo and refill Jerry can. It's $105 compared to $97 at ammunation but save ma making the trip.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, do not let your Jerry can go empty. Go into interaction menu under Ammo and refill Jerry can. It's $105 compared to $97 at ammunation but save ma making the trip.

As they say, great minds think alike. Just hooked up with one of my good friends...and he said the exact same thing.

Hurricanes_16

Hurricanes_16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trying this with bikes but it keeps pulling me into the facility.

A

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
sometimes the flames dont continue on the trail and end up not catching the car on fire, still tricky to do

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible too put cars in the mc clubhouse using this?

I

iamcornholio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to have the trail of fire start to the side then drive to facility and get full alert. Wait to hear the fire around your car, then ACCEPT alert. As soon as you do that, get out of car and kill yourself. Then join a new session to do dupe. Have your spawn location at a garage with cars you want to dupe over. FREE Elegy is what I use.

You need custom plates for the glitch.

Key thing: fire keeps you from getting pulled in, that's why it's being used.

you need custom plates on the car being given to other character, the free car being replaced or both?

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know if this is worthy of a new topic but i have just gave my first character an elergy from second character AND stored it in mc club house?

I have vid saved so no porkies lol. 1st characters location was set to clubhouse. I drove into facility yellow marker (2nd character) and very quickly hit swap characters. The elergys invisible in clubhouse but its there

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Be careful doing this guys. I just lost half my outfits on my main character

D

danihound

Reaction score
Sin$
ok, i got it now.

you must do it when the car is almost inside, like the picture posted by the op