What's new

Patched BRAND NEW - VEHICLE WAREHOUSE DUPLICATION! 1 DUPLICATE PER MINUTE - EASY!! SUPER FAST!

• Thread starter Earni
  • Start date
  • Views 36,306
I

ItzMeleana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember this! But, never got to try it because I don't have a retro in the SVW.

I

ItzMeleana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, that method no longer works.

OK, thanks! I guess I'll just wait for the new method to be posted as you said in your OP. I really need to get a Retro in my SVW to bypass that stupid mechanic cool down!

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've always loved this method. So easy especially since I have access to 2 xbox's. Just drive out and you duped a car. I can't get thaat new solo method to work at all. Wonder if the sultan stack works again

A

aldea002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK, thanks! I guess I'll just wait for the new method to be posted as you said in your OP. I really need to get a Retro in my SVW to bypass that stupid mechanic cool down!
Anyone know how to put vegicle into warehouse?

You guys can follow LoSt Glitches 1-friend tutorial here, it works, but it's a little outdated and it's written to put an Aircraft in your SVW so it can be confusing to people who wants to put a Retro inside SVW.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ring-cars-in-bmx-slots-and-much-more.1710794/

I don't know if it's okay to write this here in the comments section, if not, please any mod here tell me. I think there should be a post alone for this glitch, or at least should be in this post so people can do the warehouse glitch.

This is basically LoSt Glitches tutorial from the link above, credits to him, but a little more clear and especifically for cars.

Make sure your facility is full and has your Retro there and a RH8.
You need another full garage.

1.--Enter your facility and invite your friend
2.--Now enter your Avenger and then your friend enters in the passenger seat, and you press right d-pad to modify your Avenger
3.--Press B and the hover over Exit Facility and press the start/options button then immediately hit X or A
(You should be in the facility, but with the screen blurred without anything else)
4.--Your friend will be on an infinite black loading screen
5.--Now close your game entirely and tell your friend to send you an invite back through the Xbox/PS menu to the session
6.--Once back in the session and inside the facility, start up a job like A Titan of a Job and wait at the lobby
7.--Your friend may receive a notification screen, tell him to decline it, now you're gonna send him an invite through Xbox/PS menu and he's gonna open it, then wait at the black notification screen that's gonna appear to him
8.--While he's at the notification screen, you're gonna close the job and exit the mission lobby, after that your friend will accept the notification and an error will pop up and he will be returned to your facility
9.--Back in the facility, you go outside and call out your special vehicle you want to use and walk inside the facility again
10.-Once inside your facility, get inside your RH8
11.-Now tell your friend to hold Y or Triangle and get in the car
12.-Right before he sits down, exit the vehicle
13.-He should move to the driver seat and now be able to drive in facility
14.-Take RH8 and pin the car between the rails by the yellow circle, make sure you can teleport into the car, take a look at the plates of the car, too
15.-Stand over yellow circle and teleport into car and exit facility at the same time
PS4 - Triangle and X
XBOX- Y and A

(You should spawn outside with the car and plates will change)
16.-Now take the RH8 and drive it to the full garage, and replace over any vehicle (another RH8 for example), you won't lose it
17.-There should be an empty space in your garage, if you look in the blue circle, it will be your special vehicle
18.-Go outside and call out your special vehicle, the car you just replaced should appear
19.-Take the car to your full facility and replace it over the Retro
20.-Now your Retro should appear when you call out your special vehicle

After this, I ordered a free RH8 and replaced the original special vehicle that was invisible in the other garage and that's it.

That's the way I did it with my friends and now they are duplicating with the warehouse glitch.

Maybe if you put the Retro in the other garage you can end the glitch at step 16, but I don't want to risk it lol.

Last edited:
I

ItzMeleana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Does it matter which special vehicle you use and you do lose it, right?

A

aldea002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Does it matter which special vehicle you use and you do lose it, right?
As far as I know, no, it doesn't matter which special vehicle you use, so you can use the cheapest one, and yeah, you're gonna lose it. Good luck!

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working (again)? Just tried and I couldn’t drive out of my SVW with the retro

J

Jooda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anybody try it with one office garage ?
I am helping a friend of mine to get stacked but he's short on cash so I'm not sure if we need three office garages. Just checking if someone did it with one office garage.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anybody try it with one office garage ?
I am helping a friend of mine to get stacked but he's short on cash so I'm not sure if we need three office garages. Just checking if someone did it with one office garage.
You need all 3.

P

Petergriffins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the 'things you need' list you didn' put a 'friend'. I was excited till I realised it wasn't solo.

C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is patched. The car dosn't move in the Svw

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register