• Thread starter MODD BEEP
  • Start date
  • Views 11,692
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why the heck don't I get the facility full alert when I drive in from the side of the facility? I even changed sessions but no luck.. only way to get the message is from the front where the yellow circle is?

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and Rolleezy where told about this early last night by Mafia te who posted this works again, you don't need street cars or fire haha.

Steps for no fire.

Public session for best results, facility full of rh8's/faggios and a friend.

1. Register as a mc president and call out oppressor, now get a recent activity ready or xb1 friend in different targeting mode

2. Drive to facility and get full alert, accept message and get recent activity alert for ps4 or xb1 join someone in a different targeting mode while driving in, accept the 1st and sit on second.

3. Wait till noise in background stops and decline alert, you should be in the street (you may need to hit Y/Trian if stuck under map)

4. Now call another motorcycle out through mc president and drive to side of facility to get 2nd full alert.

5. Have friend pull you off the bike and as he does accept alert, bike should vanish and if so kill yourself.
( best ways for this part are he says now to accept alert right before he grabs you or you have radio on and soon as it stops accept alert)

6. Spawn in and have friend park car you want on yellow circle, get in and accept alert, once in facility replace it over a car you are going to crush.

7. To be able to drive them swap character and back, done.

Good job unpatching the facility gctf R* lmao.
Friend can't pull off the bike.

rsd

rsd

Reaction score
Sin$
+ Public Session. Thanks for the instructions though. And you can include PC as well :wink:
For PC what do you use for these steps:
PS4 - do a recent activity and stay on the alert
XBOX- join a friend in a different targeting mode , accept the first alert and stay on the 2nd alert

Is it PC- Close Program (X at top of Window) - sit on the "Do you really want to quit alert screen" or Home button Social club>Join Friend or other?

I've done lots of solo duping but not GC2F , so these are GC2F virgin questions: Does the friend lose his car or is it a duplicate? Can it be sold at LSC?

Merci Modd Beep.:smile:

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox live join game feature is being extremely retarded today!
This glitch is impossible on xbox at the minute

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and Rolleezy where told about this early last night by Mafia te who posted this works again, you don't need street cars or fire haha.

Steps for no fire.

Public session for best results, facility full of rh8's/faggios and a friend.

1. Register as a mc president and call out oppressor, now get a recent activity ready or xb1 friend in different targeting mode

2. Drive to facility and get full alert, accept message and get recent activity alert for ps4 or xb1 join someone in a different targeting mode while driving in, accept the 1st and sit on second.

3. Wait till noise in background stops and decline alert, you should be in the street (you may need to hit Y/Trian if stuck under map)

4. Now call another motorcycle out through mc president and drive to side of facility to get 2nd full alert.

5. Have friend press and hold Y/Triangle to pull you off the bike and as he does accept alert, bike should vanish and if so kill yourself.
( best ways for this part are he says now to accept alert right before he grabs you or you have radio on and soon as it stops accept alert)

6. Spawn in and have friend park car you want on yellow circle, get in and accept alert, once in facility replace it over a car you are going to crush.

7. To be able to drive them swap character and back, done.

Good job unpatching the facility gctf R* lmao.
This way is much harder.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this working on ps4 ?

Scroll to top of the page and tags say side by side "ps4, working"

This way is much harder.

Just another method for people to try never said it was "easier" just depends on who's doing it.
Me and my friends do it on 1st try and could be in the car we are recieving before you even toss a molotof lol

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess ill have to add that, Forgot some people may not know how to pull other players off pv.

Another note make sure friends access allows friends/everyone lol

I've known How to pull players put of cars for ages, you guys, I swear

Last edited:
A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For PC what do you use for these steps:
XBOX- join a friend in a different targeting mode , accept the first alert and stay on the 2nd alert

Is it PC- Close Program (X at top of Window) - sit on the "Do you really want to quit alert screen" or Home button Social club>Join Friend or other?

I've done lots of solo duping but not GC2F , so these are GC2F virgin questions: Does the friend lose his car or is it a duplicate? Can it be sold at LSC?

Merci Modd Beep.:smile:

Same as XB1. Only possible difference: As i said previously, on PC i was stuck below the facility (black/white screen) unless i spammed "F" as soon as declining the 2nd alert when the elevator stopped/the radio came back on. And you have to kill yourself right in the streetcar/on top of the facility. And i think i opened up my phone when sitting in my friends car as shown in the OP. Not sure which steps are necessary and which not, but i failed 2x and hit it on the 3rd try with those things mentioned above.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally got the black alert message when driving in from the side of the facility but when I want to drive in my friends car into the facility I get 'This car can't be stored in the facility' message.. switched lobbies - doesn't work.. switched chars, went back to main char, entered creator and than new public lobby - doesn't work.. I get the same message over and over.. I give up on this

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally got the black alert message when driving in from the side of the facility but when I want to drive in my friends car into the facility I get 'This car can't be stored in the facility' message.. switched lobbies - doesn't work.. switched chars, went back to main char, entered creator and than new public lobby - doesn't work.. I get the same message over and over.. I give up on this

Do not give up, it will work eventually. I had 2 fails (with the same result as you) on PC as well, 3rd try worked. Public session? Killed yourself on top of the facility? I think i even spammed "accept" when closing the phone in my friends car in the hope to remove that "can not be stored" alert (which probably did nothing judging from other videos where nobody even uses the phone :wink:)

Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not give up, it will work eventually. I had 2 fails (with the same result as you) on PC as well, 3rd try worked. Public session? Killed yourself on top of the facility? I think i even spammed "accept" when closing the phone in my friends car in the hope to remove that "can not be stored" alert (which probably did nothing judging from other videos where nobody even uses the phone :wink:)
f*** me this working on pc and my account gone, I'm like bought gta 5 again but no glitches cuz no money :/

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be used a money glitch. Lost glitches do you have a method because you talked about it in your video

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If i remember correctly, this didnt work well with facilities close to water. If u are dying, its because you are spawning in water and drowning

U
Could we use this a dupe glitch
Yes. Just have your friend give u am elegy retro custom WITH your custom plate on it.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If i remember correctly, this didnt work well with facilities close to water. If u are dying, its because you are spawning in water and drowning

U

Yes. Just have your friend give u am elegy retro custom WITH your custom plate on it.

Think your right, because this was also linked to the 2d graphics glitch with deluxo and stuff.
People with facilities by water couldn't do them

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Think your right, because this was also linked to the 2d graphics glitch with deluxo and stuff.
People with facilities by water couldn't do them
Yes. There were manu variations of this. We need to try them all again.

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
Friends car
Street Car
Facility

Steps:

1. Grab a street car and get the facility full alert
2. Accept the facility full alert then....
3. When the elevator noise stops , decline the alert
4. Jump into another street car , pull up to the facility and throw a couple of molotovs
5. Now drive up through the fire and get the facility full alert
6. Wait 8 seconds then accept the alert
7. Now kill yourself
8. Tell your friend to put the car you want on the yellow circle
9. Hop into the car and accept the facility full alert
10. Replace over a RH8

Does not work with aircrafts or special vehicles

Just transferred a car between characters using this. I'll post the steps in a bit

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. There were manu variations of this. We need to try them all again.

There sure where.
Me and rolleezy tried the oppressor/deluxo solo method but alerts dissapear when over facility.
Also being pushed away removes alert, people can retry though maybe we had a fluke session when trying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register