What's new

Solved Xbox One X - Game Crashing Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lunax 4K

Reaction score
Sin$
So recently my xbox one x has been crashing when my games load up. Anybody know of a fix? (I get kicked to the dashboard)

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So recently my xbox one x has been crashing when my games load up. Anybody know of a fix? (I get kicked to the dashboard)
Not sure if this will work but I'd try a hard reset. Usually will fix a lot of little issues. Or you might have to reinstall some games.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this will work but I'd try a hard reset. Usually will fix a lot of little issues. Or you might have to reinstall some games.

I would do as Extinct Extinct said. In order to do a hard reset you would hold down your consoles power button for 10 seconds and it’ll power off right away after.

Is it specific games for your console or a majority of them?

It may be best to try reinstalling the games that are not working as it could of glitched during a recent update

L

Lunax 4K

Reaction score
Sin$
I would do as Extinct Extinct said. In order to do a hard reset you would hold down your consoles power button for 10 seconds and it’ll power off right away after.

Is it specific games for your console or a majority of them?

It may be best to try reinstalling the games that are not working as it could of glitched during a recent update
Black ops 3 and fortnite seem to be the main two that crash.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Black ops 3 and fortnite seem to be the main two that crash.
As others have said, hard restart the xbox. If you have tried this with no luck, then delete the games and reinstall. If there is no luck with this you might have a corrupt save that will need deleting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register