• Start date
  • Views 2,615
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have transferred my collectors edition file from my 360 hdd to my usb and i see it has a content folder like this ,
so do i use god2iso or do i just drag all this into neighborhood content folder under retail hdd. cuz i already have destiny game extracted and good to go, its just that im transferring the dlc and compatibility packs from retail to usb to rgh. On my rgh it keeps trying to update something with xbox game store but it nothing happens. also destiny is no longer on game store. this is just the files i have from when i bought destiny.

UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yo why does destiny try to always get some download from xbox games store? it keeps loading and freezes. destiny is no longer on damn xbox games store bruh. Can i not play destiny 1 on 360 anymore???

Upvote 0
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
yo why does destiny try to always get some download from xbox games store? it keeps loading and freezes. destiny is no longer on damn xbox games store bruh. Can i not play destiny 1 on 360 anymore???
Not really worth it and I think the Collectors Edition is off the market place (I think to play destiny CE. You need the game itself). Im not sure anymore since Im not on 360 anymore.
If you have changed it to iso tho. You might be missing some stuff (If you do it to left 4 dead it will be missing shaders).
Plus you will need a good destiny bypass to even play online if you plan on playing it online.

PS: Never use Nhood to move game files. Just use a usb. Its faster. Trust me

Upvote 0
RekAge23

RekAge23

Reaction score
Sin$
You can still play Destiny on 360(I still do). It is trying to download the compatibility packs for Destiny. Please verify connection to internet as it is integral for Destiny. I could upload the packs if you don't have them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
_HUNTER_

_HUNTER_

Reaction score
Sin$
You can still play Destiny on 360(I still do). It is trying to download the compatibility packs for Destiny. Please verify connection to internet as it is integral for Destiny. I could upload the packs if you don't have them all.
Could you upload them for me since my console doesnt connect to internet i cant download them

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register