Discussion Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Officialy Confirmed

• Thread starter Extinct
  • Start date
  • Views 1,851
DarkPlasmaGaming

DarkPlasmaGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm excited for this! Enjoyed every Black Ops so far within the series, so even though it's the 4th instalment, I'm still content with this reveal!

I wonder why it's being released in October this year?! Over the last 10 years, I can't recall any Call of Duty being released in the first half of October, it's always usually the first/second week of November.
I’m pretty sure it’s because of Rockstar’s “Red Dead Redemption 2” that’s coming out in November. If I recall, the only cod that wasn’t #1 on sales came out with gta 5, which was the only game that beat them that year.

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All we need is #bootsontheground and hopefully they won't fail at Launch and have 3x XP on and unstable servers ect. I can't wait to get my hands on it and check it out in a few months :smile:

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
WWII was trash asf. They made it out to be good but didn't work. Activision just wanna make money off of microtransactions they don't give a **** what the call of duty community think. Treyarch on the other hand every time a new call of duty comes out it's always positive every time. You may like boot's on the ground cool that's your opinion you can just play WWII and not buy bo4 no biggie.
I agree, WW2 was sloppy garbage that was dead before the 1st DLC. Anyways, i'm not very excited yet because I really don't want a future based game. I hope they bring back the characters from previous Black Ops and can create a supply drop system(let's be honest they're 100% going to have supply drops)similar to the WW2 version.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is some futuristic **** which it looks like it will be based off of the cover art, I probably wont be picking it up.

I love 3arc and depending on gameplay and reviews, my mind might change but I really do hate jetpacks and all this new ****.

#BringBackMW2
If it is futuristic I'll probably just pick it up mainly for zombies assuming they'll still have it. MW2 won't come back until it's infinity wards turn and even then it's not confirmed that they're remastering it yet. If it does come back it won't be nearly as good as it originally was because they'll most likely ruin it.

I'm excited for this! Enjoyed every Black Ops so far within the series, so even though it's the 4th instalment, I'm still content with this reveal!

I wonder why it's being released in October this year?! Over the last 10 years, I can't recall any Call of Duty being released in the first half of October, it's always usually the first/second week of November.
I thought that was quite strange as well that it will release in October and with it being a fourth instalment in the Black Ops series. They've neither done either of those things before so it has to be for reason they see fit. My guess is there's another game they know about that might distract people from it's launch. But that hasn't stopped them before so who knows.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is some futuristic **** which it looks like it will be based off of the cover art, I probably wont be picking it up.

I love 3arc and depending on gameplay and reviews, my mind might change but I really do hate jetpacks and all this new ****.

#BringBackMW2
I saw a rumour that it was set in 2020 but I'm not entirely sure how true that is. Potential for a prequel maybe?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird, definitely waiting before making any pre orders.
Damn right. I love 3Arch but I'm not risking anything. If it is futuristic, I might not buy it. As fun as jumping around and wall running can be, it is much more fun in Titanfall 2. The movements actually make sense and the levels are designed with that mechanic in mind whereas CoD levels tend to just have some areas where wallruns and jumps can be done.
loved every BO zombies to date
This. Treyarch first made zombies back in my fav CoD: WaW. They always kept the quality of zombies up all across the first three BO titles. I'm hoping they do callbacks to the original four characters and the Tranzit crew. Would love to see a FULL Mob of the Dead map (they originally made the whole Alcatraz island but scaled it down due to PS3 and 360 limitations at the time).
futuristic **** which it looks like it will be based off of the cover art, I probably wont be picking it up.
What cover art are you referring to? All I've seen is the logo for the game.
we don't see anything like the zombie layout and **** was in WWII
Surprised to see hate on WWII's zombies. Don't get me wrong, it's not 3Arch level but I think they did a decent job adding more visceral and horror elements to it. Not to mention, having a plethora of different types of zombies I thought was cool. Furthermore, the Easter Eggs for TFR and TDS are pretty lengthy and a good challenge. Still though, I'm confident BO4's zombies will be better of course.
WWII is/was great. Black Ops 3 on the other hand, pure crap
WWII was trash asf.
I'm surprised that either of the titles are being seen as pure garbage. I think both games did some stuff right. However, I don't think either come close to the quality of WaW, CoD 4, or MW2 or BO1.
Activision just wanna make money off of microtransactions they don't give a **** what the call of duty community think. Treyarch on the other hand every time a new call of duty comes out it's always positive every time.
This point you're trying to make here doesn't make any sense at all. Activision publishes EVERY CoD game. Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer are all developers that are subsidiaries of Activision. There's no point in juxtaposing Treyarch and Activision as video game companies because Activision has played a role in every Treyarch CoD game.

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We all are going to end up buying it don't kid yourself again xD :thumbsup: again its always been said we either follow our friends or we end up buying it and that friend follows. This time it was me but it wasn't COD it was Fortnite I was like that game sucks blah blah then I felt left out all my friends were on Fortnite so I tried it got some kills now im glued to it xD :eek:

But yes I will be buying Blackops 4 for sure even if its a installment with jetpacks or lasers or wallruning ect.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh. I'm only hoping that they release a World at War remaster but that will probably be **** like MWR. They'll add supply drops and make you pay for the DLC again lol.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We all are going to end up buying it don't kid yourself again xD
I don't think so. I didn't buy Ghosts, AW, or IW even though friends of mine bought it and played it. Same with how so many of my friends play Fortnite but I don't because I don't like it.
Eh. I'm only hoping that they release a World at War remaster but that will probably be **** like MWR. They'll add supply drops and make you pay for the DLC again lol.
Call it crazy, but knowing me I would buy it as it is my favorite CoD game. I would hope though that they wouldn't charge for the DLC again though. If that was the case, I'd probably not go for it even though it's my fav CoD entry.

CLXDefault

CLXDefault

Enjoying Life!
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so. I didn't buy Ghosts, AW, or IW even though friends of mine bought it and played it. Same with how so many of my friends play Fortnite but I don't because I don't like it.

Call it crazy, but knowing me I would buy it as it is my favorite CoD game. I would hope though that they wouldn't charge for the DLC again though. If that was the case, I'd probably not go for it even though it's my fav CoD entry.
Can't believe Black Ops 4 hope it's going to be a good one to play!

CAG CheechDogg

CAG CheechDogg

Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao.

That's your opinion, not everyone has the same taste and/or opinion. I personally love WWII. Black Ops 3 is crap and you jump like rabbits.

This is my opinion, like it or leave it. Up-to-you.

PS: I don't care who makes "Black Ops 4" if it's like Black Ops 3 then a lot of people aren't going to buy it. :wink:

Regardless what BLOPS 4 is like, it will sell millions like always because it is targeting the younger generation of gamers, mostly those who are between the ages of 7-18 who ask their parents for the newest COD game and they buy it for them for xmas ...

I really hope it goes back to boots on the ground, wouldn't mind something similar to Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter where it was futuristic but it still managed to keep the combat on the ground with some futuristic features.

Going back to multiplayer from 2004 to about 2007 would be a very good approach by Activision, they are already talking about Battle Royale for BLOPS 4 which is a game mode we all played on Ghost Recon but better known as "Last Man Standing" and it was all custom lobbies which everyone and anyone could join unlike custom lobbies now ...

Sigh the good ole' times !

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I pre ordered iT already
But when it’s not a boots on the ground I skip it

I like the games gta ww2 bo3 was fun for a while after that I never played it again it’s to futuristic to me

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Am waiting this time ill look at some reviews before buying recommend you guys doing it to because it can be a shet. also battle Royale better stay away it wouldn't fit in cod games anyways.

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Am waiting this time ill look at some reviews before buying recommend you guys doing it to because it can be a shet. also battle Royale better stay away it wouldn't fit in cod games anyways.
To be fair, there already is Battle Royale in CoD Online (The CoD that is played in China) and from what I've heard plays well enough. Don't get me wrong though, I see what you mean. For me, I don't think it would go well considering there isn't much stealth to CoD maps nowadays.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
To be fair, there already is Battle Royale in CoD Online (The CoD that is played in China) and from what I've heard plays well enough. Don't get me wrong though, I see what you mean. For me, I don't think it would go well considering there isn't much stealth to CoD maps nowadays.

That's what I been thinking but they can make it work but honestly I can't see call of duty having battle royale I'd be shocked if it dose I also cannot wait to see what the killstreaks are like.

Top Bottom
Login
Register