Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

What's everyone's opinion? Are you excited?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea same here, I want the Digital Deluxe Edition lmao
First I have to see more on the game and what kind of special editions there's going to be. It also depends on who will have the best pre order bonuses. Then I'll make my decision.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is some futuristic **** which it looks like it will be based off of the cover art, I probably wont be picking it up.

I love 3arc and depending on gameplay and reviews, my mind might change but I really do hate jetpacks and all this new ****.

#BringBackMW2

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I am actually really excited and while I was a little disappointed with Black Ops 3 I hope they made a change with this one. The first two were great games and I loved them, especially Black Ops 1.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm excited for this! Enjoyed every Black Ops so far within the series, so even though it's the 4th instalment, I'm still content with this reveal!

I wonder why it's being released in October this year?! Over the last 10 years, I can't recall any Call of Duty being released in the first half of October, it's always usually the first/second week of November.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Treyarch always coming in with the good's. Hopefully we don't see anything like the zombie layout and **** was in WWII. Also hope they chuck in a few older map's from bo1 and bo2 just like they did with bo3 that **** has like 15 zombie map's

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Treyarch always coming in with the good's. Hopefully we don't see anything like the zombie layout and **** was in WWII. Also hope they chuck in a few older map's from bo1 and bo2 just like they did with bo3 that **** has like 15 zombie map's

What?! WWII is/was great. Black Ops 3 on the other hand, pure crap. We're not rabbits like how they are jumping around on Black Ops 3...

lol

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What?! WWII is/was great. Black Ops 3 on the other hand, pure crap. We're not rabbits like how they are jumping around on Black Ops 3...

lol
WWII was trash asf. They made it out to be good but didn't work. Activision just wanna make money off of microtransactions they don't give a f*** what the call of duty community think. Treyarch on the other hand every time a new call of duty comes out it's always positive every time. You may like boot's on the ground cool that's your opinion you can just play WWII and not buy bo4 no biggie.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
WWII was trash asf. They made it out to be good but didn't work. Activision just wanna make money off of microtransactions they don't give a **** what the call of duty community think. Treyarch on the other hand every time a new call of duty comes out it's always positive every time. You may like boot's on the ground cool that's your opinion you can just play WWII and not buy bo4 no biggie.

Lmao.

That's your opinion, not everyone has the same taste and/or opinion. I personally love WWII. Black Ops 3 is crap and you jump like rabbits.

This is my opinion, like it or leave it. Up-to-you.

PS: I don't care who makes "Black Ops 4" if it's like Black Ops 3 then a lot of people aren't going to buy it. :wink:

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao.

That's your opinion, not everyone has the same taste and/or opinion. I personally love WWII. Black Ops 3 is crap and you jump like rabbits.

This is my opinion, like it or leave it. Up-to-you.

PS: I don't care who makes "Black Ops 4" if it's like Black Ops 3 then a lot of people aren't going to buy it. :wink:
we basically have 2 community's when it comes to cod we have the people who want boot's on the ground and then we have people who want jetpacks and all that. Personally I kinda prefer boot's on the ground anyway.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m feeling a bit of a Black Ops 2 vibe from the trailer, at least from the campaign side of things. I’m pretty excitied for zombies, loved every BO zombies to date.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
we basically have 2 community's when it comes to cod we have the people who want boot's on the ground and then we have people who want jetpacks and all that. Personally I kinda prefer boot's on the ground anyway.
I feel like the ones who want boots on the ground outweigh those who want jetpacks. Those who wants the boots on the ground tend to be veteran gamers of the series and/or competitive players.

Even if thats not the case and the roles were reversed, a large percentage of the demographic the game is tailored to are teenagers much younger than us who didn’t experience previous games in the series and thus are left with what the series is going towards now, the future.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like the ones who want boots on the ground outweigh those who want jetpacks. Those who wants the boots on the ground tend to be veteran gamers of the series and/or competitive players.

Even if thats not the case and the roles were reversed, a large percentage of the demographic the game is tailored to are teenagers much younger than us who didn’t experience previous games in the series and thus are left with what the series is going towards now, futuristic.
coming from someone who use to play mw2 and still sometimes hop on it. I can definitely say you summed it up well. I consider myself to be a old call of duty player I was like 10 when I was playing mw2 so I like boot's on the ground alot better.

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fortunately, you’ll be ****ing up the playerbase on the old gen. :cigar:
Who said anything about oldgen lol who even mods 360/PS3 the kids already killed that market long ago when kvs started to go downhill and sell for $2 for 20 kvs xD.

ps4 is moddable - very select few that have access to getting online.
pc will always be possible

We already do WW2 PC services so no clue where this oldgen you speak of came from :cigar::woot:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register