• Thread starter Fire RPK
  • Start date
  • Views 2,100
Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i just want to make my own .com website but where is the best and cheap place for making .com website

any website that has a good use like wix would be good

Operating System
  1. Windows
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends what kind of website your trying to make and your knowledge about doing so. There are plenty of places to buy the domain which is the first thing you will need just google it. Your also going to need a place to host the site as well, you can google website hosting, there are tons of options.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy way would just be godaddy or easydns or the like, then you can host for free at 000webhost or github pages. for a .com you could find maybe $8/yr for a general normal domain, wouldn't pay much more than that.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
There are several places you can get your domain, and there are also several free web hosting sites out there or you can pay an extra couple dollars a month and buy hosting which I recommend. When ever you buy your domain and get your hosting you can usually search 'hosting name name servers' on google and find a link on their website, copy those name serves then go to your domain configuration and replace or set those name servers on the website you purchased your domain.

Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what is the cheapest way you could make your website?, i will get my domain at dot.tk
they have .com .tk .net .org and more
but should i buy domain and hosting at place would it be cheaper or just buy domain and host files ?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
what is the cheapest way you could make your website?, i will get my domain at dot.tk
but should i buy domain and hosting at place would it be cheaper or just buy domain and host files ?
I would avoid the .tk TLD. They have a somewhat poor reputation due to a large number of malicious websites being registered under the .tk TLD back when it was free to get one.

You can usually get a TLD registered from https://www.namecheap.com for a reasonably cheap price. I've been using them for quite some time now. Also, keep in mind that depending on the type of website you want to build, you may or may not need a specific setup as there are different types of web hosting solutions. However, you can usually purchase your actual domain on any service, and use it alongside another providers web hosting service. For example, you can get a domain from Namecheap and use it on GoDaddy or Squarespace.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy hosting, you can get it for like $5 or less per month, I use blazingfast which has DDoS Protection and is only $4 a month.

Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got wix for free i removed the ads :biggrin: hahaha, and i got the .tk domain
check my website crippli.tk

but the bad is i don't know what to make

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
i got wix for free i removed the ads :biggrin: hahaha, and i got the .tk domain
check my website crippli.tk

but the bad is i don't know what to make
Be careful with dot.tk domains. I used them back in the day and as soon as you get good traffic on them they forward the domain to ads.

Tolkien

Tolkien

Reaction score
Sin$
On average, though, it costs around $200 to build a website, with an ongoing cost of around $50 per month to maintain it. This estimate is higher if you hire a designer or developer – expect an upfront charge of around $6,000, with an ongoing cost of $1,000 per year.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
On average, though, it costs around $200 to build a website, with an ongoing cost of around $50 per month to maintain it. This estimate is higher if you hire a designer or developer – expect an upfront charge of around $6,000, with an ongoing cost of $1,000 per year.
Whatttttt?? I pay $3.50/month for hosting, get an OVH server to host your website.

Top Bottom
Login
Register