What's new

Patched *DIRECTOR MODE GLITCH*(AFTER PATCH METHOD) BRING MODDED OUTFITS FROM DM TRAILER AND SAVE THEM!!

xl3ombz

xl3ombz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My outfit and mask keeps changing after i go back to shortlist charachters after my bird unglitches from hospital

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
My outfit and mask keeps changing after i go back to shortlist charachters after my bird unglitches from hospital
The mask will not change on the happy santa-, the penguin- and the happy gingerbreadcookiemasks atleasts... Maybe some more, but those are the ones I remember.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
After wasting 4 days doing this glitch, when it popped up again at the beginning of the month. I ended up getting a couple of outfits, but just deleted all of them. As they where just a bunch of glitch out clothing mixed together (and did not really look any good).

And after seeing peep going crazy over these joggers, I could not understand it....granted there are a handful of clothes or footwear you cant get, though most of these are available from the store.

For example this pictured below (a player had gotten) are available fro the store
Sports Shoes>Yellow Kicks = $115.

2v2JeTFaLx34ut.jpg

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
After wasting 4 days doing this glitch, when it popped up again at the beginning of the month. I ended up getting a couple of outfits, but just deleted all of them. As they where just a bunch of glitch out clothing mixed together (and did not really look any good).

And after seeing peep going crazy over these joggers, I could not understand it....granted there are a handful of clothes or footwear you cant get, though most of these are available from the store.

For example this pictured below (a player had gotten) are available fro the store

2v2JeTFaLx34ut.jpg
Thats my picture, and oh dear, oh dear... The thing i wanted to transfer was NOT the shoes, but the joggers/pants, lmao :biggrin:

NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So Rockstar bring us back the Prologue Boot but..
This is the AFTER PATCH method for bringing Moddet DM Trailer Outfits Online and Save them (SAVE METHOD INCLUDE)

NextGenUnit YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrVpGNUFty1qUunaxusdfXw

FOUNDERS OF DM CHARACTERS ONLINE:
1. Fiending666 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpku9q2TjMksRni-tSDxag)
2. SALEM S350G (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyQXJHx2CX4-8MSu4bq-ng)
3. SAVAGECREW Ytb (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvgxqJ6EJsL7uCwo7PL4G0g)
4. Bifftannen2015 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRsdvtFibtfxFnhfrbuwclw)

FOUNDER OF DM TRAILER OUTFITS:
Trill Glitcher (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9FJLtqLg5yzvwLSuSiA1RA)

FOUNDERS
OF SAVE METHOD (Bringing Outfits Online)
1. DC CLOUT TV (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHsO99Mb327sC8dR94N1aQ)
2. Hallow (YT Channel..?)

This AFTER PATCH method works after Rockstar bring us back the Prologue boot, because with this method you don't get kicked to the Prologue!

IMPORTANT: Only Outfits with a Cristmas mask or a Beast mask will Transfer in Online because the masks are removed from the Game!

Here are the Steps:

(You need two birds in Director Mode)

THIS IS PART NO. ONE FOR OUTFIT GLITCH!
1. Go in Story Mode and enter Director Mode(doesn't matter wich story character).
2. Now put GTA Online Character and the first Bird on shortlist.
3. Now hover over GTA Online Character and press X und D-Pad down on the same time!
4. If you done it
correctly you are with your GTA Online character in Director Mode.
5. Open DM Menu and go back to the Catsing T
railer.
6. Now in the Menu it says you are the bird but you see your GTA Online
Character!
7. Press X on the Bird and your are enter DM with the Bird.
8. Open DM Menu again and go back to the Casting trailer!
9. Now you can see the Bird on top of the Hay
10. If you done it correctly, go back to Actors and go to Animals
11. Go to the Birds and switch between the two Birds.
12. Now the two Birds start duplicating.
13. Switch between the Birds until the Birds stop duplicating!
14. Now go to shortlisted Actors and switch between the GTA Online Character and the bird until the GTA online character is on the top of the Hay!
15. Now go back to Actors and go to any Actor you want and press Square for Switching Outfits!
16. Now search for any Outfit with a Cristas mask you want and Save it on the Shortlist!
17. Now go to Shortlisted Actors and enter Director Mode with your "Moddet" Outfit Character!

THIS IS THE PART FOR GETTING THE OUTFIT ONLINE AND SAVE IT!
1. If you have the "Moddet" Outfit in Director Mode, open the DM Menu and quit Director Mode! Then decline a recent "GTA Online Activity"
2. On the step if you have the Mode outfit with Christmas mask in story mode, go back in to Director Mode.
3. go to the animals and enter the director mode with the Bird.
4. Take a waypoint into the Sea.
5. Teleport with the Bird to the Sea.
6. After 3 seconds in the blackscreen use recent "start GTA online" activity and decline the alert! do it again and again... until the Bird died in the water and you become the wasted screen.
6. Use the "Start GTA Online" activity again and decline the alert.
7. Now you are in Story Mode with the Bird and in the top of the right you have the "Director Mode" logo!
8. Now enter Director Mode again.
9. If you enter DM, go to Shortlisted actors and go to that actor that have the "Moddet" Outfit and enter DM.
10. If you are in Director Mode, open the DM Menu and leave DM.
11. Now you Spawn in Story Mode with the "Moddet" Outfit.
12. Now do the regular Save Method to transfer the Outfit in online ( Watch Rollezy's Video at min 9:00)

13. If the Outfit transfer in the Online Session, go to the Clothing Store and save the Outfit a few times!!
14. After you do that wait for yellow loading circle!
15. Go to Options - Online - find new Session!
16. If you have your Outfit, you are completely done!

I Hope all you guy's have a great day :smile:

SO I UPDATE MY STEPS FOR YOU GUY'S I HOPE YOU WILL IT UNDERSTAND BETTER!!! Have a great day :smile:

NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Marco93254

Marco93254

Reaction score
Sin$
My character doesn’t want go to the hey...the method from glitch gaming doesn’t working..anyone idea how I get my character on top of the hey ?
When u on the part where ur character has duplicated you just hover over ur charatacter and press down and x at same time once you spawn with ur character just return to trailer and start spamming up and keep doing this until u get it

NotoriousDAZ83

NotoriousDAZ83

Reaction score
Sin$
Struggling to get the bird to the wasted screen. Eventually just takes me back to the casting trailer after a few attempts at accepting a recent activity then declining. Any tips?

xl3ombz

xl3ombz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Struggling to get the bird to the wasted screen. Eventually just takes me back to the casting trailer after a few attempts at accepting a recent activity then declining. Any tips?
Try going slowly when declining recent activity or if that dont work try going really fast it will work eventually going slowly worked for me

NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

2v2JeTFaLx34ut.jpg
Nice Outfit

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait a couple seconds on the alert each time it’s kinda random

hellbanianz93

hellbanianz93

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if its dumb question but can i start the glitch without the gta online charachter, for example, can i start it directly with the moded shortlist actor with the outfit, so i when i press square i directly get joggers and all that??

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if its dumb question but can i start the glitch without the gta online charachter, for example, can i start it directly with the moded shortlist actor with the outfit, so i when i press square i directly get joggers and all that??
Did you really have to ask that ?it’ll take like 5 seconds to Try it yourself

NotoriousDAZ83

NotoriousDAZ83

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait a couple seconds on the alert each time it’s kinda random
Managed to finally get the wasted screen but got stuck there. Declining a recent event did nothing. Trial and error, I WILL get this today lol

xl3ombz

xl3ombz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a list which christmas masks dont change when u go back to shortlist actors literally only three work for me with crap outfit

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to finally get the wasted screen but got stuck there. Declining a recent event did nothing. Trial and error, I WILL get this today lol
If you get stuck on the black screen just hold the interaction menu click up once and then X to enter director mode

Can someone make a list which christmas masks dont change when u go back to shortlist actors literally only three work for me with crap outfit
Those 3 are probably the 3 that work. Seriously what is up with these questions?

Top Bottom
Login
Register