• Thread starter Rolleezy
  • Start date
  • Views 113,956
I

Iceburg6405

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mrs clause this time, last time was dud with beard and santa hat(not santa mask)
Okay. Imma try and get that. Only one that was successful for me was Mrs claus.

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Best tip I give anyone trying this only have one character/ or smetimes u will think u hit it and it will spawn u as your oppisosite character..
Recommend a one character account just until u understand Wat your doing or you risk losing all outfits
Just a word of warning

If you get stuck with bird at trailer
Delete the shortlisted characters
Go back to actors birds hover the bird glitched in trailer click X
Return back to trailer
Should be hover the bird that froze
Goto actors and beach then should appear goto online characters
Add character and bird back to shortlist

Hover the bird
Click up/down and X at same time
Should be bird in director
Return to trailer
Should say gta online but hover the hay
Hit down/up and X
Spawn as online character
Return to trailer
Hit up or down and character should be on bale proceed with actors again etc....

Don't look for anything outrageous it's pointless
I suggest making multiple saves with shortlisted outfits so wen a full dam method comes about your all already setup

Best tip I give anyone trying this only have one character/ or smetimes u will think u hit it and it will spawn u as your oppisosite character..
Recommend a one character account just until u understand Wat your doing or you risk losing all outfits
Just a word of warning

If you get stuck with bird at trailer
Delete the shortlisted characters
Go back to actors birds hover the bird glitched in trailer click X
Return back to trailer
Should be hover the bird that froze
Goto actors and beach then should appear goto online characters
Add character and bird back to shortlist

Hover the bird
Click up/down and X at same time
Should be bird in director
Return to trailer
Should say gta online but hover the hay
Hit down/up and X
Spawn as online character
Return to trailer
Hit up or down and character should be on bale proceed with actors again etc....

Don't look for anything outrageous it's pointless
I suggest making multiple saves with shortlisted outfits so wen a full dam method comes about your all already setup

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having issues. My online character is only level 16 is that my issue with not getting outfits online. I got the fast run cheat to get online but not an outfit

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having issues. My online character is only level 16 is that my issue with not getting outfits online. I got the fast run cheat to get online but not an outfit
could be an issue if you haven't unlocked certain clothing items, people have done it on lower ranks. not sure how low. hit up the RP exploit if you need to.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
could be an issue if you haven't unlocked certain clothing items, people have done it on lower ranks. not sure how low. hit up the RP exploit if you need to.
I have tried. I can't get that set up right

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
More than likely your wearing a component that is blacklisted
Best thing to do is look for as basic an outfit as possible and work from there
This is unstable as its not the full dm
There is a way of doing it but mostly everyone will not be able to doit

The real trick to dam is Frozen trailer in sky and once ppl start to realise that then I guess the cat will be out the bag
O **** did I just let a cat out the bag
Trust me ppl wen y'all get spawned at a Frozen trailer that wen you walk around the textures are glitchy and you fall from the sky
That's were you want tobe to get the magic menu to online

Props don't work but the trailer will but make sure you already have modded shortlisted outfits YaSeeee no need for Xmas and all that other crap
Ok I'm out I got stuff to be getting on with

If anyone works it out pm me and maybe I can share some more

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I do this glitch I can get my modded outfit online and save it but when I come back to online I’m wearing the modded outfit but the slots I saved the outfit in is empty now. Tried resaving but as before the slots are empty. Any help

J

jackh692

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is so hard I get it all done but then when I load into an online session it never is on my character

DabKing1312

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know why cheats wont activate in director mode? I have the glitched fit with white joggers on but cheats wont activate

Woach

Woach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard something about cars getting deleted? Is there a way to prevent that?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if anything's being done wrong here but once I select the creator and it says Joining GTAO, i get an error telling me connection to session was lost everytime

T

Tricalibar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The real trick to dam is Frozen trailer in sky and once ppl start to realise that then I guess the cat will be out the bag
O **** did I just let a cat out the bag
Trust me ppl wen y'all get spawned at a Frozen trailer that wen you walk around the textures are glitchy and you fall from the sky
That's were you want tobe to get the magic menu to online

**** man, could you elaborate any more in a PM? I've done this glitch about 12 times and one time when I was switching in my shortlist my camera suddenly went up in the sky but I was still in the trailer. I was super confused. I eventually made it back to the trailer, but I knew I probably missed out on something big.

Top Bottom
Login
Register