What's new

Solved Pop up on my phone

0livia

0livia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know why this is popping up on my screen?
I get this message on my screen at random times(like I was scrolling through Facebook and it popped up).

Operating System
  1. iOS
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny I have been actually trying to figure this out on my girlfriends phone. She can't even update free apps. So far I have tried to delete all payment options and what not but no solution.

0livia

0livia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny I have been actually trying to figure this out on my girlfriends phone. She can't even update free apps. So far I have tried to delete all payment options and what not but no solution.
I don’t have any payment options on my iPhone, I only use iTunes card when I need to.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
My apps are downloading fine.
But just the pop up it’s kind of annoying.
If that's the case then you have a different issue. Do you have any subscriptions on your account that can't be paid because no payment option? If so cancel them it will stop the pop up

0livia

0livia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If that's the case then you have a different issue. Do you have any subscriptions on your account that can't be paid because no payment option? If so cancel them it will stop the pop up
I don’t have any subscriptions on my account but thanks for the suggestion.

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It just spontaneously appears.
I'm going to leave this to see if any others can come up with a better solution.

But you always have the option of factory resetting (make sure you backup and you can keep everything), but there may be an easier method of resolving this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register