Reaction score
Sin$
I’m sure it is. Just try it. I see no reason that they would patch it

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
all my challenges have been xp anybody else?
Nope. I've got the challenge to get x kills with a packed shotgun.

Edited to take out my question.. Didn't think about it.

Last edited:
Exotic_SD

Exotic_SD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know when LD kill daily challenges show up? Like which days in particular? Is there a trend? Anything?

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know when LD kill daily challenges show up? Like which days in particular? Is there a trend? Anything?
We sat sun I think. Got one today and ****ed up instantly oh well at least if is half off this weekend

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got this working on my alt actually pretty easy to do just time consuming

Exotic_SD

Exotic_SD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To anyone curious today's challenge is pistol 75 kills for LD
All players get the same daily challenge?
And yes I didn't complete my active daily challenge so yesterday's challenge didn't show up lol

Last edited:
S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody else having an issue where the challenge says complete even though it's at 99%? Second time I've tried to do the glitch with perfect timing and it still completed

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody else having an issue where the challenge says complete even though it's at 99%? Second time I've tried to do the glitch with perfect timing and it still completed
It doesnt matter if it says complete if its at 99%, thats good. Youre doing it correct. It will say 99% and complete if your challenge requires more that 100 kills. For example if your challenge is get 200 kills packed assault rifle, when you have 199 it will say 99% and complete

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesnt matter if it says complete if its at 99%, thats good. Youre doing it correct. It will say 99% and complete if your challenge requires more that 100 kills. For example if your challenge is get 200 kills packed assault rifle, when you have 199 it will say 99% and complete
Hmm okay so means my shooting timing is probably off been a while but I'll give it another shot thanks

D

Dryfeat

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i might get hate from some people for releasing this but **** it, im tired of people keeping glitches to themselves.
Text tutorial first then video tutorial after.

Text tutorial

Requirements

1. A wired connection to your console via ethernet
  2. A liquid divinium challenge that requires kills in order to be awarded liquid divinium
Steps

1. Complete up to 1 kill left of your challenge. For example if you have to kill 100 zombies with a shotgun, kill 99.
  2. Go into a solo game on any map and get set up to complete your challenge (im going to be using kill 100 zombies with a shotgun as an example)
  3. Get the final kill and immediately pull the ethernet out of your console. This has to be done the instant you have shot or you will fail.
  4. Close application/quit black ops 3
  5. Put your ethernet back in and load up the game
  6. Connect to the online servers (you can check how much liquid you have by pressing start and looking near the top)
  7. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet cable again
  8. When the screen goes black and you see the Treyarch loading symbol in the bottom right, plug your ethernet back in
  9. Press A/X to start again then connect to the online servers again.
  10. Go into zombies and load up the map of your choice.
  11. Repeat steps 2-10 atleast 10 times before doing the next steps
  12. If you have done step 11 you will now have atleast 10 liquid diviniums in your "loop". I will now show you how to farm/duplicate that loop
  13. Load up BO3 and press A/X to start
  14. Click on zombies and pull your ethernet
  15. Close Bo3 and plug ethernet back in
  16. Everytime you repeat steps 13-15 you will go up the number of liquid divinium in your "loop"
Video

Enjoy :tongue:

Does this still work as of today? Just tried it and didn’t work? Pulled it out as soon as i shot.

summersdude101

summersdude101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the love of god don't do this with the kill 200 zombies with a gun pack a punched in the machine challenge, you HAVE to pack a punch it in the machine no gums and I just wasted 3 hours doing that and accidentally finished the challenge.

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work for me. Got the challenge 100 kills with pap pistol. I'm on 99 I keep doing step 2 - 10 but my liquid isn't moving off 1

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work for me. Got the challenge 100 kills with pap pistol. I'm on 99 I keep doing step 2 - 10 but my liquid isn't moving off 1
Edit I was trying it in private game first try on solo now I have 2 in my loop

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got 40 divinium loop won't go higher my current loop should be 14 but it never ever adds 14 extra divinium

I mean if you could actually dupe a loop of 10 why does the video only show 58 in total when it should only take 2 mins to get 100 plus he should have more than just 58 I call bs there is no picture or any proof the so called loop duplicated most I manage to get is like 2 or 3 and I only get 2 or 3 when my divinium doesn't update after a couple restarts.

Top Bottom
Login
Register