• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 29,317
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it matter that my facility is full with faggios or RH8s or can it be full with any vehicles? Becouse I got some vehicles from my SVW in my facility.
Doesnt matter as long as its full =)

D

DopeyV2

Reaction score
Sin$
The first time you do the glitch if you set the moc up with weapon and vechicle storage then do the glitch your bike will disappear then go into facility you will be glitched out have your friend invite you to his facility so you can get off the glitch screen then but personal storage in the moc and bam your moc will never reset just keep on duping never have to call it again

SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The first time you do the glitch if you set the moc up with weapon and vechicle storage then do the glitch your bike will disappear then go into facility you will be glitched out have your friend invite you to his facility so you can get off the glitch screen then but personal storage in the moc and bam your moc will never reset just keep on duping never have to call it again
If this works, it will save massive amounts of time. However just in case I can't get this to work, what facility location has the closest m.o.c spawn points. I know zanacudo and reservoirs are out of the question

Z

ZiggyZaggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this works, it will save massive amounts of time. However just in case I can't get this to work, what facility location has the closest m.o.c spawn points. I know zanacudo and reservoirs are out of the question
I've found the Wind Farm facility to have the best MOC spawn point.

D

DopeyV2

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been using paleto but once I do the glitch with the with the weapon and vechicle space then swap it back to vechicle storage it’s always there for me never re spawns

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

68 is right on the main road, no b.s getting there.
Moc spawn point down the road 2 blocks or you can buy the bunker across the street to get it manually.
Theres a 6 car garage across street to do special vehicle transfers.
Lsc down the road to sell cars.
Clothing store if you want to make outfits.
Mc clubhouse across street.
Also a car and airplane spawn point atop the hill right beside facility doors.

68 is hands down best location for a facility imo.

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please elaborate some more, just tried this and it didn't work. Cost $1m to test, I'm ok doing it if it works. Also is this a one time deal or do you have to do it every session?

I have the Lands Act Res facility and it's a super pain to get the MOC down there

D

DopeyV2

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please elaborate some more, just tried this and it didn't work. Cost $1m to test, I'm ok doing it if it works. Also is this a one time deal or do you have to do it every session?

I have the Lands Act Res facility and it's a super pain to get the MOC down there

So you call your moc and set it up with the weapon and vechicle bay together then do the glitch when you accept get off ur bike it will disappear then call another bike drive into facility once in facility you will be on a glitch screen able to open phone have friend send u invite to his facility to get you off the glitch screen then go outside buy personal vechicle storage and then do the glitch as normal and it won’t despawn on you

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you call your moc and set it up with the weapon and vechicle bay together then do the glitch when you accept get off ur bike it will disappear then call another bike drive into facility once in facility you will be on a glitch screen able to open phone have friend send u invite to his facility to get you off the glitch screen then go outside buy personal vechicle storage and then do the glitch as normal and it won’t despawn on you
Awesome thanks for the additional info.

So just so I am clear when my friend pushes me to MOC, I accept the alert and hit right on d-pad still right? OR just got off the bike and then call it in again and enter facility? Also is this a forever type of glitch or per session only? What platform are you on?

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
really? dang i always thought it was the worst driving up and down the hill everytime i needed it. pretty crappy if all the other ones have a worst spawn point then this one

68 doesnt have bad ones, bunker across street if you wanted too lmao.

D

DopeyV2

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on Xbox and it works forever and I dont even press right on dpad it’s unnecessary all I do is accept message even when I’m duping and after you accept get off bike call it again and go into facility you gotta be fast on accepting your friend imvite

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on Xbox and it works forever and I dont even press right on dpad it’s unnecessary all I do is accept message even when I’m duping and after you accept get off bike call it again and go into facility you gotta be fast on accepting your friend imvite

Hmm, did what you said, So when he pushes me close enough i actually get sucked into the MOC automatically, saw my oppressor there, I exited the MOC, called my oppressor again, drove into facility (no alert this time) I got a white screen, he had to invite me to his facility 4 times before it actually took me there. Switched to PV storage. called it out again, went into my facility and it get sent back to bunker... Maybe it doesn't work on PC?

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HI t the glitch once and now I keep getting this vehicle cant be stored error... grrr

EDIT: NVM, seems I need to hold right on dpad while accepting full alert

Last edited:
SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Can anybody confirm this works on PS4 and is not a one time quirk that happened only for the poster?

BluViper

BluViper

Reaction score
Sin$
Tip for friend pushing you off the circle, if you have same facility and keep getting sucked in before you push your friend to moc, have him join your mc so he can't go into his facility. Then when he goes to kill you it shows green dot, for no shoot. We just shot the moc and if standing close enough the ricochet bullets kills the person in infinite loading.

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tip for friend pushing you off the circle, if you have same facility and keep getting sucked in before you push your friend to moc, have him join your mc so he can't go into his facility. Then when he goes to kill you it shows green dot, for no shoot. We just shot the moc and if standing close enough the ricochet bullets kills the person in infinite loading.
or open up the interaction menu or phone

Top Bottom
Login
Register