Reaction score
Sin$
Yep it still works.

Wet Daughters lol

Wet Daughters lol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I get everything to work . Everything works except for the sticking part . Once I finish the stick part and after my game I'll refresh everything and it goes back to Level 1 -.- .

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I get everything to work . Everything works except for the sticking part . Once I finish the stick part and after my game I'll refresh everything and it goes back to Level 1 -.- .

If you watch the video. ( This only works if you're using wired) Got to the score streak training area. as soon as the image with all the score streaks you can use. You will want to unplug the cable then plug it in really quick. Word a treat for me every time.

Honorkush

Honorkush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you watch the video. ( This only works if you're using wired) Got to the score streak training area. as soon as the image with all the score streaks you can use. You will want to unplug the cable then plug it in really quick. Word a treat for me every time.

Wrong info again shoe it works without ethernet and udp thats what this whole post is about lol stop giving bad info this works without wired connection

Josh Owens

Josh Owens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also in the vid Callum says he is using wired but just after he says you can just go offline during the scorestreak part...come on man

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get this to work at all. I did 2 other accounts but now I get errors :frown:

Honorkush

Honorkush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get this to work at all. I did 2 other accounts but now I get errors :frown:

You just goto keep trying my man its just timing and doing all the correct steps once you get the hang of it you still wont get it first time evrytime keep trying budd dont give up

ParaMods

ParaMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I done all right and even timed it good as, now i get The error;
Server refused Connection
After i Switch on Step 10 and then to go to mp, any idea?

Last edited:
RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont all right and even timed it good as, now i get The error;
Server refused Connection
After i Switch on Step 10 and Hey to go to mp, and idea?
Switch to high level account then low level account. Then click Xbox Live.

ParaMods

ParaMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Switch to high level account then low level account. Then click Xbox Live.

Yeah Mate i did then that Error comes up, also sorry for what i wrote up there.. autocorrectur doesnt likes me haha

R

Ricky_15

Reaction score
Sin$
Same here bro, im duping my main that's a 157 to my backup account that's a 150.. i do all the steps correctly, been doing this for over a week & it seems to stick after i finish the match but then i start up the game and its level 138 for some reason but on the leaderboard its 157 like wtff..been doing it over & over..i have 2 xbox's and its the same thing ..

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah Mate i did then that Error comes up, also sorry for what i wrote up there.. autocorrectur doesnt likes me haha
I’m not sure then sorry, every time I do it I gets it first time.

It seems like your clicking profiles at the wrong time / switching at the wrong time. Only way you get the error.

bigtony

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just did it and worked for me. I just hate that I just lost a whole lot of calling cards, emblems, epics weapons etc when I did it. since the high level account had none of them.. :frown: Also lost a couple hundred cod points.

Sucks that stuff that you already have on your account doesn't stay there when you do this. you inherit whatever the inventory of the high level account is.

D

DashSold

Reaction score
Sin$
just did it and worked for me. I just hate that I just lost a whole lot of calling cards, emblems, epics weapons etc when I did it. since the high level account had none of them.. :frown: Also lost a couple hundred cod points.

Sucks that stuff that you already have on your account doesn't stay there when you do this. you inherit whatever the inventory of the high level account is.
Bro you keep your own variants and calling cards, I’ve done it 6 times and what ever account I did it to they kept their account specific items

bigtony

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro you keep your own variants and calling cards, I’ve done it 6 times and what ever account I did it to they kept their account specific items
mine didn't keep anything. I probably did it wrong. luckily when i restarted my console it hadn't stuck

Honorkush

Honorkush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mine didn't keep anything. I probably did it wrong. luckily when i restarted my console it hadn't stuck

That means you diddnt get it to stick lol what you saw was the account you was duplicating from so your stuff wouldent be on that account untill you stick it it combines the account your duplicating from and the account your duplicating to so all stuff on your account you had before should still be there just adds all the stuff from the dummy account your duplicating from ive never lost anything apart from the cod points from doing this but others say its possible so who knows :confused:

Last edited:
bigtony

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That means you diddnt get it to stick lol what you saw was the account you was duplicating from so your stuff wouldent be on that account untill you stick it it combines the account your duplicating from and the account your duplicating to so all stuff on your account you had before should still be there just adds all the stuff from the dummy account your duplicating from ive never lost anything apart from the cod points from doing this but others say its possible so who knows :confused:
oooh. I just may try it again then because I have a lot of heroic/epic weapons and legendary calling cards. It's hard to understand the guy in the video though at certain points because he mumbles AND has an accent.lol
--------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

I think the part I messed up at was when you pull the ethernet cord out. I pulled it out as soon as the loading screen to scorestreak training showed. I may have done it too fast or put it back in too slow.

I tried it again and only the rank from the high account shows again.

here's what I'm doing:
sign in high level account
go to headquarters
press xbox button and switch to low level account
hurry and press b then i press xbox button and switch back to high level account

it successfully shows my low level still signed in.

I go to headquarters and my rank changes to the same as the high level account but none of my calling cards/weapon variants that i had on my low level are there anymore.

I still go to scorestreak training and load it up. Then go offline. back online. back to Call Of Duty main screen and nothing changes.

It still shows the high level rank but not calling cards/weapon variants. And if I do a console Restart, the high rank disappears.

My main question is should my calling cards/weapon varients be showing up BEFORE I try to make it stick through scorestreak training or after going to scorestreak does that stuff show up?

Last edited:
bigtony

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me if my calling cards/weapon variants from my lower account should be showing up BEFORE I try to make it stick through scorestreak training or after going to scorestreak? because my high level account's LEVEL is the only thing showing up on my low level when I fast switch from high-to-low-backtohigh

EDIT:

I think i AM doing everything right. I just need to clarify what I'm wanting to do.

I have a Prestige 9 account with barely anything unlocked at all.

My main account is Prestige 1 and has a lot of Calling Cards and weapon variants.

I'm trying to duplicate the Prestige 9's level to my prestige 1 account but keep all the calling cards/variants I've unlocked on the prestige 1. (Since the prestige 9 account has almost nothing at all unlocked)

So, from what I'm reading, it's not currently possible to do that?

if so, then I guess I have to find a high level account with lots of calling cards/variants unlocked to duplicate my main account with if I want lots of stuff to be unlocked?

EDIT:
Just duplicated my Prestige 1 to another account I have.

Only the "challenges" calling cards from my prestige 1 account transferred over to the smaller account but the Operation:overlord and Winter siege ones didn't. Nor did weapon variants. This stuff is crazy. :tongue:

obviously, weapon variants and special event calling cards have some type of unique identifiers per each account to keep it from going to others.

Last edited:
AinsyLFC

AinsyLFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just so people know I'm currently ironing out some the inconsistencies but I'm almost certain I have a working PS4 Method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register